Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information through which the member learns the correct way to write the post or comment, but we must not forget the most important thing, which is the correct writing, taking into account the required language, and not making spelling mistakes that ultimately lead to deleting the post

I got your tips and found it useful it is best to sketch on paper what you want to share or post and then as a final draft one should post it. In this a meaningful and a proper content can be created.

This is a good information, well as a new content creator here in the forum, to be able to make good quality post, we all should research first. We should think of a topic that is not yet posted. If you think of a common topic, it could be deleted. Make a unique one which everyone can understand and make it simple of course. Do not forget to correct your spelling as well. 

Yah gentleman I am new here on this forum and I want to tell that and I would like to add a small tip of new member we can use be careful of correct grammar and when you can write something is not being band. We must use authentic information of that forum it main repetition point

First of all thanks my friend for this  kind of information. Well mostly the new members are creating some useless contents . We always shre research based data and according to the topic. Otherwisebwe have to pay for this. May be we can remove from.this platform.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Great advice from the seniors that kinda gesture from top members really appreciated sharing experience is very good and helpful for the juniors I really love It thanks 😊 alot

Thank you friend for sharing your knowledge with us and you are very right when you say that we have to have a clean mind in order to create, in my case I always prefer to do it at dawn which is when I am alone and the muse inspires me to create publications or comments. of good quality.

This topic that you have made is very good for those who just enter or get here in the forum because there are some people who do not know how to create a quality publication and but now that you have done this topic if they can know how to make a publication or theme of good quality.

• +1 1

Of course my friend, you are right, and if, dear, if we want to forget a useful topic in this forum, there is a surplus, we must read a lot of information about cryptocurrencies In order to provide good content on the forum we must read more information about cryptocurrencies

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such a nice information now I'm clearly understand how to create a good reputation post in this platforms and get more points.

Such a Relaxing post that provides good insights and advice to the users on health create really amazing topics. Thank you for sharing this with us. It is posts like these that motivates users like us to create good quality post. This true that we should not create topic for the sake of creating topic, a topic should be born from within us and it should include the users perspectives and insights regarding that topic. This each user would be able to better formulate a topic and its title.

Well my friend this is really helpful information for all of us. As I'm new member of this forum this is also my need and I hope I'm following this instructions for making my posts useful. Thank you so much my friend for this useful posts.

I think that you have provided very important information, I would like to add some other ideas, we must adhere to the rules of the forum and avoid copying and repeating, we must choose topics with useful content, good topics will impress you others and give a good reputation.

Thank you

I taught me a lot of the basics to create a quality publication

I hope to be able to present all my information and experiences in the forum and share it with other people

1 hour ago, Albertico said:

OMG. I need help with this because I have posted several topics and they have all been removed. It's discouraging. And for sure they will have their reasons but I feel like I need help with that, I know how important it is to create themes. But it's difficult. Although I must say that your advice is being very helpful. I will take them into account. Thanks a lot @George10

You are well come mate the key is never to give up but to always keep faith that one day you will surely do it the right way as you continue following the guidelines rules of this forum wish you all the best.

It is not so difficult to creat useful post.the best tips for creating such posts we should make good research for it.so not to violate rules and make sure that you are not copying others.

Friend to create a useful publication, you must have knowledge first on the subject, you must read a little to be clear about the concept that you will share, you can comment your own experience that will make your publication authentic. 

Thanks everyone for the tips, this is really one of the best way the expert on the forum will help the newbies by guiding them with tips that will help them in future. So you have really done it right, have a nice day ahead.

We should spend more time in the forum and read different sections, learn different topics, get information and research and publish our every post carefully. We and the forum will benefit greatly if we take the time to research and publish unique and quality posts using our knowledge and experience.

These are really important recommendations and all members should take them into account, as we have recently noticed an increase in the number of random and useless topics, and it is our duty towards the forum to raise its level by publishing only useful and distinctive topics, and to report such random topics to keep it clean from them.

In order for us to create important and valuable content and topic that everyone can benefit from and work on its basis in providing many experiences, increasing profits and avoiding mistakes.

• +1 1

To create a good topic in this forum 
A proper environment should be provided before writing as this will contribute to clarity of mind thus writing something good 
And we have to do research before publication to ensure that the subject is not repeated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.