Should you focus on your goal? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

I need to focus on my goal and objectives in order to achieve and accomplish my aims.in this platform you acquire knowledge and vital informations.the most important thing is to stay determined in other to earn good and cool profit 

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I want to ask that I my main goal is to improve my trading ability and getting knowledge from this crypto forum

My goal is that after the first process of completed 100 than 7 day of earning money I will invest those on cryptotalk for my own business starting from this forum inshaallah.

Yes, I make good and lofty goals for you and focus on achieving them by developing a plan after research, thinking, analysis and consultation with an experienced person. This will pave the way for you and be grateful.
 Always that what you focus on you will get it even after a while, and if you do not hit the target completely, you will be close to it

• +4 1

Everyone has a goa in life and after achieving a goal he wishes to have more goals and then he mark another goal for the next future. This is the way how life is proceeding and developing fay by day. we should focus on our goals and missions so that we can make the things possible. And hurdles and obstacles are also part of this journey so focus and achieve it.

If you want to achieve your goal you have to maintain consistently and dedication and always have the mindset that the path you choose to achieve your goal will no doubt lead you to achieve your goals successfully if you do it in a right way.

El 28/10/2020 a las 7:00, mohamedpc1 dijo:

He examinado mucho hilo preguntando sobre cómo podrían ganar con cryptotalk, realmente no hay nada incorrecto en preguntar aproximadamente eso, no seamos hipócritas, todos estamos aquí para ganar dinero y aprovechar el conocimiento.
Este foro es relevante para lograr que cada uno, eso es lo que más me gusta en este foro, Nuestros ingresos en este foro de discusión vendrán si envejecemos aquí, simplemente conciencia sobre el crecimiento de publicaciones beneficiosas y la creación de registros con la intención de ayudar a la gente. que examinará sus publicaciones.
El conocimiento es muy vital debido al hecho de que podemos usarlo para que nuestro destino llegue a ser una persona superior.

Many people thanks to the forum have also grown a lot with respect to the knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies and this helps us to reason and understand much better, therefore you earn money and learn about cryptocurrencies and this makes it even more important and be very well rated the forum as the best of all.

The  primary goal of mostly user included me to earn money from this forum .you should must be focus on your own goal and dont waste your time.everyone have some goal who want to wchieve in our life , i think thia forum give oppertunity to gain your knowledge and earn money in the same time, for the achivement of our goal we must be work hard.

Focusing on one's goal is one of the most important thing in life someone that wants to be successful in life has to have, so we shouldn't loose our focus of being on this great forum which is to gain more knowledge and most importantly to earn and help eachother. I am happy to be here because i believe everyone here has a clear focus to be successful.

Of course every human being should have a goal in life.  It is necessary to work hard according to that goal. It is possible to bring success in life through that hard work. In crypto you have to work hard to fulfill the goal and be able to reach the goal.

Everybody ought to zero in on his own objective. Never squander your time.Everyone needs procure from this site as well as addition information about this gathering

I will continue to advise that the begginers or even the expert of these forum to try as much as they can,to set up a goal for themselves,and that we should all work towards achieving those goal, be it financial, long term or short term goals

You are right, friend, we must first set goals, then we must move forward. Without setting goals, we will never reach the threshold of our success.  Even in crypto, if we work without goals, we will not be able to move forward at all, so if we want to work in this forum, we must move forward with specific goals and we have to focus on work.

In this forum you can earn and at the same time you can learn from cryptotalk and you will be able to teach others when you make a very good post.

Asking around is not a yardstick but yet most people are more disturbed on earning on this site than learning, learning is fun here though

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well you are right but mostly we are commenting on other topic because we want to make everything easy for ourselves but we have to work more for the purpose of getting more knowledge if we want that then we will creat topic to learn deeply, more knowledge and information will lead to a good day..

Perhaps part of the goal in working in this forum is profit, but in order to reach this profit, we must achieve a greater goal, which is to learn and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of old members of the forum because knowledge is the first and most important step to the path of success and profit.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Those who have targets seem to become very successful. You need to have determination and also put in the hard work before reaping the profits of your labour. A lot of people wa g to get rich over night.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to earn crypto currencies or money in general, you need to be willing to work and give up a lot of time. Hardwork and commitment is required to be able to profit from any kind of businesses or investment.

• +5 1

You should try to find a balance between the knowledge you will have here and how it will help your crypto career in the long run. You can choose to become a crypto trader or gambler. This forum has it all, you only need to find them and take those knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Losing focus in everything in life makes one not achieving anything at all. So one need to be consistent in & relentless so as to achieve and earn the money.

Certainly, every person must set a set of goals to achieve them, because he will become an empty person, for example in cryptocurrencies you can build a huge target, earn money and learn a lot.

Yes ! I have a goal which I never think before joining this platform, Now I am focusing to earn or become a best earner or best post makes or best topic maker , So now my focus to become a best member in this site .

The most important goal here is to focus more on the what we do, also to adhere to all policies if necessary but not using vulgar language on other members. If we look deep into our membership and comradeship you'll find out that some people are only here to give negative reputation to others even if their comments are okay, that should be stopped and we all should concentrate more on helping each other by giving encouragement 

On 10/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

I have learned in college that if you want something to achieve, always trust the process. Just like working out on your body. You want to be ripped, strong and fit. But you have to focus on being consistent. Just like in Cryptotalk. Focus on being consistent in your work, and what you want will come to you. Thanks!