Should you focus on your goal? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

I would preferly sticking to our main goal to collect knowledge as we all know we cannot stick to this as our backup earnings forever and we gonna have to learn something different and get better to the things we have to get better at.

Wonderful words for all of us, he does not hide the true goal he is pursuing, and if he does not, then I believe he will never be able to achieve

• Useful or interesting 1

I totally agree with you, my friend!
Knowledge is the basis of work on this platform.
With only knowledge you can get money, progress and expand your business
Therefore, we have to work hard and thank the members of the forum for the information they provide.

There is no other way to do something we need to work on the place we love to work on, if we work at any other place we will never be able to keep it for a long run.

Of course we have to focus on our goal.Cz focusing on something will make us strong to achieve our goal.Without focusing we will achieve nothing.Things will get messy without proper focus.There is one thing to say that we have to focus on a particular thing.Focusing on multiple task is difficult to maintain.

The forum, yes, of course, most of us work to get a certain amount every day, but the point of all of that is that there is a goal for all of that work. And the officials know the matter. And despite that, even if your only desire is that and I mean collecting money, but at the same time you will save a small piece of information in every post and you will work with it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

you are right my friend, in the first i worked in this forum and faucets in same time, but i find myself working with low participation in this forum, then i decide to stop all faucets and focus on crypto talk only for making high participation.

Yes you are right, but i think there are two categories of members on this platform, one is for earning and the second is for gaining knowledge. And my opinion is that the members who's are gaining knowledge, must reach to complete their goals and one day they will become successful. 

If you're serious about your goals, then you have to actively set them detail them out. Use some method or simply create as much detail towards your prospective goals as you possibly can if you really want to achieve them.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the real progress is when we cross the threshold of a thousand posts and comments .. then we can write in other sections outside the beginners section .. but for me currently I am content with reading the topics without commenting for it in the professional sections

• -4 1

Hey mate, my focus is clear and I am going to my path. In this forum we can learn and earn in this forum. Their is no others site can give that chance. So every forum member must focus our goal and share your experience about cryptocurrency so that member of the forum can learn with us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have started my now work at cryptotalk and set my goals. This is good platform for earning money. Set of goals is very important for work. This very important. 

On 10/28/2020 at 7:00 AM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

@mohamedpc1 Yes, we all came here to make money, but to do it you have to have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, if we do not have it then you have to get it, here it can be done, focusing only on seeing how I earn money can make me not do it in the way that I want to, then you have to do a method, the best method is to read a lot to see what are the topics that you like the most and what is the best way to receive good reputations that are the ones that pay, if I make a single publication or comment day and I receive 1000 good reputations in her, I will only receive payment for her, I realize that the interaction is more important because she will give me more opportunities to earn more, there are those who come publishing anything thinking that with that they will earn a large amount and they start getting negative reputations and get frustrated thinking the forum is bad, when the mistake is theirs, greetings.

Of course I should focus on my goal. Not only me I think everyone should focus on their goal. It's the goal that leads us to success. It's help us improve our personalities. A person without a goal is like a boat without a rider. So every person should have a goal in life

Hello dear friend! We are here to earn money and also here for learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We don't need to waste our time on useless things. I'm doing work here. You also work hard here and the best work os here to answer other's questions.

Thanks 

To post in the forum you need of course to have an knowledge base the minimum to talk about crypto currency and some information about how to send receive and some definition, you can learn from other posters and read many sessions yo have an idea 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Every person has a goal of his own, and my goal in this forum is first to learn and have more and more experience and knowledge and secondly to earn money for my work that I need in my daily life

Edited by Ror43

5 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

in the forum you need of course to have an knowledge base the minimum to talk about crypto currency and some information about how to send receive and some definition

Yes buddy you said right we need a specific knowledge so that we are able to discuss something useful and related to the topic you are reading.

I agree with you with what you say. We must all focus on knowledge and gaining experience because it is the most important thing in this forum and it is considered the main pillar for progress and work within other fields and projects

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend, honestly I was also came here for earning. But trust me, my time spent here changed my mind fully. My interest of learning the knowledge has been increased as compared to earning. Now my focus is going to learn instead of earn because that thing gives.e more potential to my dreams for trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Knowledge is very essential. We are all looking for it
A lot of people here do not need the simple payments for posting and commenting
But they are only looking for knowledge. With this large number of information here it will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for, and if you do not know about it, you can simply ask for it and someone who knows the answer will answer your question.

Is good to focus on our goal if we have one at the moment, to focus and achieve that specific goal is not an easy task, so many circumstances we face but the ability to overcome those circumstance we make us achieve the goal, we all here to learn, teach and earn from the forum.

yes you can fix your goal in cryptotalk i recently  started  cryptotalk profile to learn and teach other pepole but the truth is i realy dont know what happened becouse most of my threads would be deleted but i think i was making mistakes so i have focused into answering  questions so its realy important for me to really be sure to understand  everything's perfectly 

But you can follows the forum rules and all steps the platforms you can get full time work on their its very good and its paying in every post 

• +2 1

all of us began here for the sake of earning most effective, however with the passage of time you value the information that may be won here and that could take you to some other course if you succeed in the use of it effectively, now my purpose is to get a higher score from now

• +1 1

Yes, of course I'm sure of my goal. My goal was to work up to the maximum limit of this forum every day.  So that I do not miss a single day.  I am very happy that I can do that.