What if the system has changed? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

What if the system has changed?

On 10/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, Moontong said:

I have seen many topics here asking about how they could earn from this forum which is kind of irritating for me, it is okay to have one topic about it because we should consider that many of us here or the newcomers want to earn money. I just realized that many newbies joined this forum just because to earn money, well I can blame you for that reason but for me, there are more other things more than that, there are many worthy things we may acquire here not only money.

I am thinking what if this system would changed and not only 100 posts are needed first before you earn money, what if you need to reach a certain member account resulted for a number of reputation and a number of posts. Would it be more useful and to prevent spammers from this forum?

You are actually right many of the people join this forum because the ones too and money I cant tell about the others but I joined this for a first time for earning some extra money. But after joining I changed my mind I want to learn more about crypto currencies. So I think what you propose is actually good. But finishing 100 free post is also really important because here you get to learn more about this forum and also crypto currencies.

In every aspect of thing we do,things might change anytime and we've never or as a new member I have never heard any senior or old members talking of anything like change in the system of cryptocurrency but if any we try to adapt to the system.

In fact, to prevent this from happening, it should now make all members' posts much better. Otherwise, it may be possible to switch to a different system to reduce spam. But we cannot know this.

I think taht will do the work.many scammers and fake profiles are hare to disturb our work.Also tgere are many peolpe who do not post quality content they just want Money. So they post anything. So your system of a certain number of reputation would do that trick in my opinion. 

When you are working on earning you need to strive hard to earn much. Change of system might be impossible, we are working on a platform that give best to it members, I will suggest members should be communicated if any changes may occur to keep members updated and in touch.

• +1 1

It is a truly smart thought that can be joined into this stage. there are numerous clients in this stage who abuse the chances in this performed by spamming the remark area to acquire pay. So on the off chance that you sir turned out revenue based on their position or notoriety this would keep away from spammers to truly extraordinary degree. Ideally the stage would present this component which can be truly useful

It will be really hard for those who are in hurry to get money so it is enough for testing one's patience. And yes in this regard that there are same topics to be asked are really irritating so before creating the content one must consider some knowledge. 

I do not think that all new members are aiming for money, for example, I want information about the cryptocurrency and the style of this forum increases the enthusiasm for learning so that when you get a good reputation you make more effort. I don’t think your proposal is good. The idea of the cryptocurrency should be spread to the largest number possible and the forum’s policy is smart

• +4 1

This is an informative topic, thank you for this. I agreed with you there’s a chance that this forum was change on the way they give payments on those contents and we cannot stop it. For now, I just keep in mind that my goal that I am here is to gain a lot of knowledge about the world of crypto currency here in forum, because as for now my knowledge about it is not so deep and I want to learned it more by just browsing interesting topics and interact my opinion and knowledge about it.

• +3 1

Yes. Of course I agree with you. Because you are right.  This platform has become famous for making money.  They don't know for sure that money alone is not enough.  It is running on digital currency like BTC Ethereum in the current situation.  In this situation it is necessary to acquire good knowledge and experience about currency.  I think no one will stay here if everything changes.

I think it would be nice if the forum made the value even higher before making some initial money. .The point here is that many spammers can still make money even after reaching 100 posts, which is why those who have already made money are satisfied with what they have or the knowledge they already have because they can already make money on the forum.

As we know most of the members here are solely for earning money and when they stop earning they will leave this forum as recently many members Quit working because cryptotalk stopped payments. The number of members will decrease and this forum will go down. So in my opinion the system should not be changed.

I agree with you, my dear friend, most of the people on this platform seek to earn money, but this is not enough, we have to know and expand more in the world of cryptocurrencies, and then the money comes to us, I wish success to everyone.

Absolutely in agreement with you mate... The line of willligness to earn over learning is becoming too wide in the forum... Every serious minded person in this forum will agree that in this forum by lies great tips as regards to crypto

I noticed that mostly members are know that from their friends that how to earn but they write repeated posts . So avoid this if you know that anything so don't need to create content again.

• +1 1

Well it's a good idea. We know that this site is giving earning and it's not bad to join this forum for earning to meet some needs but it should not be the ultimate goal for working on this forum. We know that cryptotalk is facilitating us by providing information about crypto world with trading and investment. So we should must have more focus over learning and doing quality work instead of inefficient work for earning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

No doubt most mumber are just for earning.  Because money is the only thing which is required at any time to manage life in batter way. But friend it not good to us if we are earning but not learning.  We have opportunity to learn about different topic. So with in short time we can learn so many other thing which is important to earn more money. But don't waste to just earn . So if it done then i think most of people don't use this forum ,but who really think that learning can increase the income. They would be join this forum.

Edited by Stiffen white

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency.. Well my dear friend.you right. Some people join this only money according to me it is not good. Knowledge is the important key to success . people get a lot of knowledge from this platform.

We are all like a family and we can get good information about crypto currency with together and we are all here for gain knowledge about crypto currency and for this we should focus on knowledge and information not on payment.but there is those people who are want only money and they not interested in knowledge.knaowledge is best for all to gain all things which we wanted.

Yes dear you are right our motive is not just earning money from this platform we should also get alot of knowledge and experiences about crypto currency and crypto world from this platform. 

Well, this forum provides us with an opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and to also earn money by creating useful posts and topics. So to earn money in this forum is not a bad idea because it's a reward for working in the forum. 

My dear friend changing in the forum always change all the system and came a good new template. So my dear friend all the members work is also changed. So changing always modify the forum and system is updated.

I've seen how to make money from this forum which is kind of annoying for me, it's okay to keep a topic about it because we should consider that many of us here or newcomers want to make money I just realized that many newcomers this  Joined the forum just to make money, because I can blame you for that but there are many more things for me that we can achieve not just money.

I'm wondering if this system changes and you don't need the first 100 posts before you make money, if you need to reach a specific member's account, there are several reputations and several post results.

I think that most of those who enter here want to earn money, and then gain knowledge, well I think that the best way to use this forum is to gain knowledge and experience while earning money, then you can guarantee that you will continue to work even if the system of work here changes, then you will have ownership  Sufficient information to enter another business under the same address.

• +3 1

Well,  it's irritating to see how many topics about earning are been repeated,  but I don't think that you can blame them,  because almost all members have the same reason for  joining cryptotalk. And what you are saying about exceeding 100 posts before payment starts,  then I think that many people would be discouraged too. 

• +3 1