Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

I really did not go through this experience. But I have some information about it as it needs reliable sites . Also, these sites are known and popular for fear of fraud and not giving out digital currencies 

Well, I have never participated in any airdrops before, though I heard from a friend that airdrops are  are quite profitable sometimes, but now must are just wanted of time, but still yet, there are legitimate ones.

For a profit from airline, you must be associated with social communication and you get the latest news about atmospheric landmark if you choose to get a good atmosphere, so you get a good profit, so by choosing appropriate atmospheric landing, you can get profit.

I have gone through a lot of experiences in the field of airdrops, but I gained nothing but wasted time, which would have been more useful if I had used it in this wonderful forum.

• +2 1

Hello dear members hope you all are good and doing great job and state from first thing I want to tell you that I have first time here from you about a drop I don't know about not know about ACD job before watching your post

You can get very good profit on airdrops. I have never participated in an airdrop, but my friends earned about 450 dollars in the airdrop. I'm also looking to get an airdrop soon.

A lot of people talk about the air showdowns, but in my opinion, I am a waste of time and the profits that you claim are not presented, so it is better to focus on learning and making profits from that.

• +1 1

I will be honest with you
I have never tried to use it before but my friends who started working here before they said to me that he was very useful but he needs a lot of experience, knowledge and hank in the act and experience was necessary here

yobit exchange currently running the talk airdrop is one of the exchanges that never dissapoints..it recently paid drls airdrop...and yoda back in januaryfew people want to go into this field because they are unfamiliar with it , and therefore the earnings are small , but often efforts that are applied to receive their rewards minor , so in addition to the experience that I get during run time conditions. 

You can get a decent benefit from airdrops yet not from every one of them. Since we are in cryptotalk it is prescribed to take an interest in all Yobit airdrops and continue to advance the trade and the cryptotalk gathering when needed as the airdrops will be entirely significant for us all..

Airdrops is considered as a gift in crypto field by doing some simple tasks if is it legit. I also earned $30 through one airdrops and mostly airdrops not gives anything. So choose airdrops which have strongest projects and which was announced by some big companies and big crypto exchanger then its will be profitable otherwise its take your precious time. And its very good for learning about cryptography .

• +5 1

Honestly speaking, I haven't visited the air drop section yet and I am preparing myself to visit this section. I am yet building my knowledge about that section and reading about enough compliments. When I would think that now I have prepared, then I will go for this but still I am in my learning phase and pushing myself hard to work here.

It is necessary to analyze which airdrop is the safest, given that some members have had the bad experience of not being rewarded. Seeking the guidance of experts is the option to look carefully at what we choose.

It is possible to get a good profit from airdrop but these kind of airdrops are not frequent in the market they are rarely  come and they choose the rare  people to get the AirDrop.

I think dear you can earn through air pods and can get the more profit.i worked with many air pods it helped me to captlized with little invest but one thing you should not give your money just give your coins.

There's a lot of opportunities in airdrops to get a huge amount of profit because most of it are having a great value when it released to the market, i already joined a lot of airdrops and most of them i get a good profit like in last airdrop which is the free dollars, just keep participating in airdrops just make sure that this is legit to avoid being scammed.

• +1 1

I didn't gain anything from airdrop of this platform we always work for our activities of our duties for our earning not to wait for any free profit and is likes for the works done in this great forum and i also learn their are alot of opportunities in the forum.

Well my friend, I know more than one friend of mine made money from the airdrop, but I have not worked with it before and I am not familiar with it enough, I rely on the rewards I get here.

• +2 1

I am new to this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about cryptotalk that's why I'm unaware about your topic.so sorry from my side . I feel lucky to here this wonderful platform where I'm learning a lot of things.

I have not participated in the kind that you mentioned in earning money. I think that this type brings very small profits and most of them are scams, so I work here only in this forum in order to gain information and money

I'm not a big fan of airdrops. According to what I've read, there are only a handful of them that are reliable and will pay you fairly. Many airdrops would require you to complete a daunting mission and would not guarantee payment. So make sure you only participate in airdrops that pay well. To get the best airdrops available, do your own self-analysis and testing.

I do not think that the aires are good enough
It is a waste of time
You have to work in truth and logical things because more benefit

No, I haven't tried it but I like to try new things I don't know what the maximum profit is but definitely a good one Also, the forum makes me love the things and ideas it offers

I have not experienced for earning with airdrops but I have used many sites for working but I have failed for this. Because mostly sites were scammers and I have lost my time in fake sites and now I am working on Crypto talk this forum is legit and real.

Actually according to each competition, every platform and every site, what do you offer and what you target? Once I won $ 25 and the other won 12 & but the highest profit I collected is $ 100 on my account .. for Airdrop for a new currency that has become extinct from the platforms now.