Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

You can earn good money from airdrop if it is true, but I consider it a waste of time because a lot of airdrops are fraudulent so I advise you to invest time and learn to trade and invest and earn a lot of money

• +5 1

Greetings to you my dear friend. To be honest, I have not yet participated in this type of operation. I cannot tell you about the benefits or harm of this operation. I wish you all success.

Airdrops are programs to promote a project by distributing a small amount of coins or tokens to people who want to participate in it. Unfortunately a lot of airdrops are fake and don't really pay, a small percentage of airdrops pay but the price of coins distributed is so cheap that we can't make a decent profit, we can't count on the revenue from the airdrops.

Yes you can get a good profit from the airdrops but would have to wait for the best time of selling the airdrops if the pro9if airdrops will be high you will earn good profit. But this may be a long process.

I’m new member here.I don’t know much about this subject.For which I have not yet taken participated in airdrops. I also want to know first then think what can be done.I need a lot of skills for this.

Hello my friend, that airdrops require a lot of time to work in, and effort must be made to get money and the percentage of profits in it is very low, and I do not recommend it because there are many scammers inside it working to steal money inside and thank you

Airdrops generally don't pay a decent amount of money unless they're associated wth a well known exchange, like the latest airdrop by Yobit, which deliver DLRS, whose price has remained stable over the last days. Airdrops can also yield more acceptable profits when one has some referrals, for example, youtubers promoting such airdrops are able to literally get thousands of referrals, that result in higher profits. 

I pariticipated in an airdrop from many months ago and i got thirty five dollars and many members got earnings so i was so happy from the owner airdrop.

I hear a lot about airdrops, but I haven't tried yet ... You need to have enough experience to know about such matters..and I am somewhat hesitant..I seek advice from experienced people.

• +1 1

I consider these opportunities to increase the money placed in our portfolio. They are easy opportunities to accumulate an amount of money with simple tasks that can be skipped and passed, and there are some of them that offer fairly good cash benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you can join a good project and you are lucky then you can definitely profit from airdrop. In my opinion, airdrop is a good way to earn money for free. Not all airdrops will pay you. But try to join each airdrop. It is not possible to say exactly from which app you will get payment. So if you can, join all of them .

No dear I can't participate in such thing. I just work here . I like to work here . I enjoy working here . I don't know anything about airdrop. 

I hope that people get profits from this . And i also try this .

Thanks.

Previously, these airdrops were real and honest, but now with the large spread of cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to know the honest airdrops from the fake ones, But there are definitely still some real airdrops that give you some cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Well for me I think it depends on a reliable airdrop because most of airdrop campaigns are not legit. So getting a legit and reliable airdrop is difficult, for that i advice us to invest on good coins instead.

I don’t like to work on airdrops because most of the airdrops are fake and some require to complete kyc. But when i was new on crypto currency world, i was joined some airdrop. I earned approximately 50$ of all airdrops in my Lifetime 

Opinions differ as to whether you can get a good profit from airdrops 

In my opinion it is just a trick to steal your account by the scammers 

Do not deny that there are cases of drop-off and to be honest, but they are very few so I don't want to work on .

I think, my dear, that first you have to make sure that the airdrops are reliable, as not all the landings are honest, there are many of them are fake that waste your trouble in dam, but if there is credibility, you can earn from it.

Yes, you can win a good balance of live airdrops, but you must make sure that the airdrops are honest and from a reliable site that this platform gives honest airdrops I gained from one of them

• -1 1
  • +2 1

I'm not sure that you can earn from airdrop instead you should focus on posting great topics which helps other and you can also gain money.

• +3 1

I love Henry I want to tell you that we can easily get profit from the air drops but there are a number of scammers day show us that is a robot which came from them and they will get us they will get over personal information and we lover all money from crypto talk

Я Очень мало участвовал в AIRDROP и результаты 50$/50% - где то поднял, где то пусто. Вложений никаких и по этому можно принимать участие. 

На DLRS я поднял 1300+$

I participated very little in AIRDROP and the results were 50 $ / 50% - somewhere I raised it, somewhere it is empty. There are no investments and therefore you can take part. I raised 1300 + $ on DLRS

In fact, my friend, I did not participate in the airdrop, as I am still new and I do not know about this field and I am afraid of making mistakes and I will be subjected to a ban

Well frankly speaking I haven't participated in airdrop sites my friend so I can't tell you how much you will earn but anyway members who participated will tell you about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have already been capable of making an excellent rewarding revenue coming from several Airdrop There are tons regarding airdrops today in which payout us all regularly and also there are numerous which will not constantly pay out us all since they harass folks in a way that numerous have got misplaced trust inside thus I must point out in which I have already been in a position to produce an excellent revenue coming from several airdrops.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.