How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

in this forum you can earn money by posting some useful ideas and sharing helpful knowledge about cryptocurrencies in each 20 posts per day it will earn 10 talk in every useful post and you can also withdraw it from yobit page, this is great opportunity for us in this cryptotalk forum we can also learn about cryptocurrencies.

My friend yobit pay you the payment of useful posts 

For each useful posts= 10 talk token

For each useful topic= 50 talk token

You take 1k Satoshi of the each positive reputation posts...

According to my information, first you must have to post 100 posts for as practice work which will not be paid. After completion of first target of 100 post you rank will be upgraded from newbie to Junior Member and your earning also will be start. You will have to receive 1000 Satoshi for each useful post and also 1 talktoken on every rate you will be give to other's post on merit. The payment will be given to you after a week. For all of these you must have to read the rules and regulations first and also must have to follow them.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We know that money is paid for the post here.  But as a newbie you have to do 100 posts.  Then get paid for each post.  Each post must be importantly relevant and meaningful.  It should be beneficial so that people accept it easily.  You will get 1000 satoshi for each post.  The important thing is that if the reputation increases, the income will increase.  Work according to the rules.  Earn Bitcoin Easily.

Ubit offers us 10 talk tokens for each post. If we get fame, we can be very profitable. When we post something, we have to be careful not to make the posts go wrong, because if something is wrong in our posts, people give us bad reputation, and we don't pay for it.

You will be payed 10 tokens per postsand that makes 200tokens in a day. You will also get 1token per rating and you can give 50ratings per day. That makes 250tokens per day and you can send it to talk balance and buy coin you want.

• +2 1

After como of 100 Post yobit pay you 100 talk tokens. But the condition is your overall reputation should be good . if not then you are not paid for that specific day. So keep your reputation good by providing good writing skills snd conveying the informative material.

If a person completes first 100 comments. After that yo bit can give 10 talk tokens per every useful post. If the post is not useful no talk tokens is given.

According to the rules and regulations concerning the new campaign payment published by our moderators in about forum, for a good and useful posts you will be paid 10 talk coin therefore 200 talk coin per day. Plus your reaction that is 50 talk per day this is what yobit paid to your account per day from your work

15 hours ago, Sofia noor said:

@Omar98 Hi, sir hope you will be fine i appreciate your post because I found it very helpful. I know all about rating system and talk token as i read it in the rules. But your 3rd number of explanation confused me. Are you sure? Shall we get 50 talk token for each topic? I didn't read any such type of information about topic creation. Can you clear my confusion? Thanks in advance.

Hello my friend, yes I am sure about number three. when you write a topic you can earn for it 50 TALK and in general, you can earn per day only for 20 posts even comments or topics. You can see it and be sure of it when you watch your YoBit account counter. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For each useful post cryptotalk provides you with XX talk tokens.  Which is almost equal to 0.12 dollars. Simply by Mathematic rules when you complete your XX post of each day you will pay off by cryptotalk with 2.4 dollars.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

Thanks mate for taking some time for giving us this valuable information. As i am a newbie its really valuable for me. I am just going to complete my First 100 posts. 

You can get 1000 satoshi for every post or useful comment that you write in the forum and the forum also pays 10 Talk Tokens for each useful comment in addition to 50 Talk Tokens on each post and 1 Talk Tokens for each reputation you give to a member and you can give 50 reputation every 24 hours And write 20 posts or comments every day.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Yobit pays the cryptotalk forum members after exceeding 100 useful forum post. For every paid post, the member receives 10 talk token and all members are eligible for a maximum of 20 paid posts daily. The talk token can be converted to bitcoin. 

• +1 1

My dear friend pays us the dream platform yobit for each useful post 10 talk and 1000 satoshi also on each post I took an evaluation by the members that it is huge sums and very good Thank you to both the platform and the forum and thank you my dear ones

On 10/25/2020 at 11:11 PM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

It became known that Yobit pays us 1000 Satoshi for every post that got a positive reputation through member ratings in addition to 10 talk. Depending on the price of the talc coin, it can slightly increase or decrease the amount of value we earn for each post. But I consider it a very good opportunity so far.

Edited by SuperCrypto

17 hours ago, Excelsior said:

Thanks for the post, it gives a vivid explanation of how payments are done on cryptotalk and on yobit platform.

You are most welcome my friend. The main important thing in these forums is to help each other and to share our information and our knowledge about anything we know in order to make his platform better and to lead newbies to the right path in order to make them avoid mistakes we have faced before.

There are a lot of things still I did not talked about to not make the comment too long for the readers.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Nishat_Tasnim_002 said:

Thank you my dear friend for giving us this great information. At first we have to complete 100 useful posts.But for these 100 posts we do not pay nothing.After completing 100 posts we have to complete 20 posts and 50 ratings per day and get satoshi.We get 1000 satoshi or 10 talk tokens for each post but these posts must have positive ratings and useful.

You are most welcome.

But after I have read your comment I would like to explain something more.

Each post you write you will get for it 1000 satoshi in one condition: if it received a positive rate.

Also we can do more than 20 post per day but the maximum number of posts that we can get paid for is 20 posts (Topics or comments). and we will earn for each post 10 TALK but after 7 days.

5 hours ago, Mily_059 said:

Thanks for your concern it is absolutely guide for every beginners in their beginning time.  We should practice the forum rules so that we could earn money. We need to be sincere when we write a post , each post have to more than 100 characters. 

Yes of course, here in these forums we read and write in order to share knowledge and to help each other so that we need to put our effort in the forums to make them useful and with the standard rules of any post. Because, we need to not forget that the main thing here while we are working is to not break the rules of the platform in order to get warning point or getting banned.

BetFury                                                   

after attaining one hundred submit and then working each day?how a great deal does yobit pay for every submit?can we get paid through how rated or beneficial our submit is?are we paid to bitcoins?or perhaps other currencies?simply inquisitive to recognize

Your post are being calculated in yobit.net. its truest yobit that our useful posts are paid. Its pays every useful post 1000 satoshi. If you complete your daily 20 post you will be paid with 200 talk tokens. The talk tokens can be converted to bitcoin.

Hi respected friend,

i want to tell you yobit how much pay for each post.i think the yobit pay 10 talk of each valid post or comment.you can create the good post and earn money of this platform.this talk you can exchange in btc use of yobit and withdraw its.

After completing 100 post you get 1 talk for each rate and 10 talk for each comment.you should comment 20 posts each day then you gain money after 7 days.

On 10/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

Yobit pays us 1000 satoshi for each useful post or 10 talk for each post so we can earn 200 talk by posting 20 useful comments and also get 50 talk for giving reaction to the others so in a day we can earn 250 talk per day and yobit gives us payment in satoshi and talk.

This forum pay you just 20 useful and informative posts .you get 10 talk token per post .you can get 200 talk tokens daily for 20 useful and meaning full posts .  I wish you success in this forum .

I know that There is a 100 posts limit to start earning, first of all you must start to write 100 useful posts in 7 days and then see the results in yobit.