Fiat-to-crypto trades - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Fiat-to-crypto trades

Fiat-to-crypto trades. YoBit exchange also supports fiat-to-crypto markets, meaning that you can use it as a fiat gateway. This is an infrequent feature for a self-regulated exchange that advocates private trading.

In brief, YoBit is a robust and fun crypto trading platform. It is best suited for more experienced retail traders, but newbies could give it a try, too, since the exchange’s interface is clean, simple, and is not crowded with confusing advanced features. Besides, you can always ask for help in the community, since YoBit is a surprisingly social exchange with its built-in messaging system

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Yes they do though not as many but the truth is its a chance that we can take and its working so we  look at what happens to fiat on yobit we have the dollar and the rubble and we also we need to work and put together every chance to really get everything in perfect solution

• +4 1

I think it is an integrated platform that provides you with everything and all ways to convert between currencies as well as make a profit, and for this I choose the yobit platform among the best existing platforms

Life is great and enjoy it

It seems to me that usually, Fiat is used for quick exchange of funds, or the possibility that you are given the opportunity to use your currency in some other way, for example, to exchange for something, for example, to withdraw your funds to a Fiat wallet or Bank card. And it's really convenient! I think it has a great feature that makes life easier!

I have tried more than one trading platform and found that Yobit is the best one, in terms of the ease of dealing with it and the credibility that it has built since its inception, I say this because when we try something good, we must tell people about it as we tell them about the bad thing.

• +3 1

I think the only national currency you could choose is either USD or RUR, but I really love Yobit even if they cannot support my local currency because it have so many features that I really like, like for example this forum, they let me earn some satoshi here and I can use it to trade in yobit and also the investmentbox that I could get passive income.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, fidan shala said:

Fiat-to-crypto trades. YoBit exchange also supports fiat-to-crypto markets, meaning that you can use it as a fiat gateway. This is an infrequent feature for a self-regulated exchange that advocates private trading.

In brief, YoBit is a robust and fun crypto trading platform. It is best suited for more experienced retail traders, but newbies could give it a try, too, since the exchange’s interface is clean, simple, and is not crowded with confusing advanced features. Besides, you can always ask for help in the community, since YoBit is a surprisingly social exchange with its built-in messaging system

This feature is good. Fiat currencies can be converted into money and other currencies
This gives the platform additional features as well

On 10/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, fidan shala said:

That's a good feature in yobit exchange, but the problem here is that few fiat currencies are accepted to exchange (usd and rur) unlike other exchanges like binance that support several traditional currencies (usd, euro, and many others)

Yobit has been one the best exchange I would recommend for anyone, because of its reliability and various forms of features it contains. You can withdraw your funds using any cryptocurrencies of your choice Including Fiat.  Fiat-to-crypto can be done adequately without any problem on Yobit, by providing an instant and secured financial service.Yobit is an easy-to-use trading platform with good pricing. 

Yes you are right yobit is one of the best coin which is best for everyone and we can use it anywhere and anytime this is really great exchange.

Absolutely this is the best thing that I love in yobit exchange we have a lot of way to send and receive our fiat currency and than encourage us to trade them again the crypto currency and withdraw them to our bank 

It seems to be a comprehensive platform and contains the basic features that we may need in trading. It is simple and easy for beginners, in addition to the low commission. 

• +3 1

The yobit platform is already an integrated platform with a simple user interface and provides you with a lot of services such as currency exchange, investment, dice and low fees .  In addition to a very high level of safety .

Edited by aiham
  • +2 1

Because it is one of the best currencies and you can use it anywhere and anytime, it is truly an integrated platform Yobit

Yobit platform is considered one of the best platforms to hunt opportunities, but in return it contains unknown digital currencies .. You should wait a little while before buying any currency so that you do not find yourself buying a digital currency that is not sold..and beware my friends that you enter in the beginning for a large amount and I advise you not spending more than $ 10 .

• +1 1

Certainly, Yobit is my favorite platform, as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is easy to use and has a simple and uncomplicated interface, but it has all the basic features of the rest of the platforms.

Your publication is very useful since many beginners do not know anything about it, fiat is the type of money with which we can make purchases, pay debts, taxes and even go on vacation, over the years it underwent various changes and with the arrival of new technology looms other variations.

This platform is really great, my friend, and it is not surprising that such companies deal in cryptocurrencies
But I have a constant question about this platform
Why does it contain currencies with zero value, and most of them may be fake currencies in the first place ????

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think it's an opportunity that should be exploited and worked. I think the yobit platform is an integrated platform that provides all the ways to convert between currencies as it is easy to use for beginners

• +3 1

I agree with you with what you mentioned. If the person is new to the world of cryptography and investment and does not have sufficient experience, he should start with the yobit platform, as it is considered one of the best platforms in trading and investment and also allows people to invest their money through the investment fund and also has a protection system that is difficult to penetrate

• +3 1

The most beautiful thing about this in the platform is that it is easy to use for everyone and you cannot be lost or distracted in your presence on such a platform and it has low fees for converting from one currency to another

This is a very unique layout and description of the yobit platform and it's features, I think the yobit platform is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in the modern era and even the newbies can easily access that, so we'll give this a trial and see the outcome.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:16 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think it is an integrated platform that provides you with everything and all ways to convert between currencies as well as make a profit, and for this I choose the yobit platform among the best existing platforms

Yes dear friend you're absolutely right it is amazing forum it  gives you lots of opportunities you can easy exchange your cruencies and it's a very wonderful forum if you wanted to do trading and dear friend I never face any problem how long I am using yobit that's why I love the features of the yobit.

• +2 1

Well my friend..it is really good and useful topic..in fact I am working on yobit. I did not work on another wallet .. I can say that the Yobit wallet is safe and has a lot of options and easy to deal with .. I recommend working with it .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Fiat to crypto trades , will not do it work on platforms such Yobit , cause as you said the greater profit is for the experience , and asking for help there I don't recommend so much because there is a lot of scammers on Yobit chat ever there is a lot of people welling to help anyone ask .

• +2 1