Yobit best exchange - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Yobit best exchange

Of course yobit platform is very good i use yobit forum and take benefit from yobit i also invest my currency in yobit investbox and I get profit daily bases and its also best for trading 

I think that this platform is one of the best, because it provides us with very good and profitable services. Also, when we withdraw our cryptocurrency, we do not need to worry about the fact that we will be charged a large Commission, because it is the lowest on this exchange.

Yes, you are right, it is one of the best platforms that work to provide fast and safe currency trading, in addition to nice offers to earn profits and benefits that may be daily at times, it is one of the best platforms that I dealt with at all during my entire career in the world of digital currencies.

in yobit there's more than one way to make money from invest box and dice, but I haven't subscribed to any of them yet.I hope I have good capital to have this unique experience.

Yobit has always proven to be the best exchange and market place when it comes to crypto. Unlike other ordinary exchanges, they give you live updates and free coins sometimes. They also have a strong security feature that makes your account not to be compromised

When we talk about the crypto world so first name which come to our mind is yobit which is a good and reliable exchange if we compare it with other so this one the more safe and secure exchange we can trust it blindly

I have no any yobit likes that pay then yobit except if want to gamble that is where one can get income than yobit but we that didn't use to gamble we still respect Tobit for his massive helping hand in our pursue in education earning thanks yobit.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, fidan shala said:

I recommend Yobit! Quite recently, I got acquainted with such a service of this platform as InvestBox. This is a great thing for investing money in daily interest, which brings me a warm profit. I also want to mention some interesting games in this exchange, such as yopony and dice. I'm not a gambler, but sometimes I play to save on commissions ..

We can take interest every day by investing in youbit investment box. The more we invest, the more money we get every day. With this exchnager we can transact and withdraw much faster. I use this exchanger to trade.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, fidan shala said:

I recommend Yobit! Quite recently, I got acquainted with such a service of this platform as InvestBox. This is a great thing for investing money in daily interest, which brings me a warm profit. I also want to mention some interesting games in this exchange, such as yopony and dice. I'm not a gambler, but sometimes I play to save on commissions ..

Yes I also found this platform best. And there are many reasons behind that. Every person have different priorities to trust a platform. I like it because of its low transaction price and easy interface. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yobit is one of the best exchanges, not only because of cryptotalk payments. It supports holding of coins through its investbox feature. Then its a great exchange with respect to strong security as well.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, cder43422 said:

Yobit is a good exchange that allows you to generate passive profits with different currencies and different campaigns in which we can work daily to obtain profits. my personal opinion is that Yobit is a good opportunity to advance in the world of cryptocurrencies.

@cder43422 Dear you are  right, yobit is good and easy exchange center but it has too more fee it is not good every member, the owner decrease the fee of that wonder exchange center it will be too good for every member if they decreases the fee.

Thank you for this mate and i think you are right even if I am still not familiar with Yobit site to invest in the yobit box as am i still learning and don't have the full confidence and knowledge to invest yet but i have been hearing good recommendations from some of my friends who do invest in yobit invest box and i am also hoping to invest there as soon as possible.

Yobit exchange is one of the best exchange. The yobit investbox is really an excellent way to earn daily or weekly interest in the yobit exchange. I will advice all yobit users who have coins to invest in yobit investbox for cool profits. 

It is definitely one of the best platforms in existence due to the advantages and services it provides, in addition to its high reliability

The commission rate is very low compared to other platforms

• +3 1

I am agree your opinion mate, yobit is the best exchange because we can trade little amount of money which can not trade others exchange in the crypto world. Yobit is a secure exchange and have a lot features to earn money doing that, so I will advice everyone  must use this yobit exchange for trading.

The more we invest, the more money we get every day. With this exchnager we can transact and withdraw much faster. I use this exchanger to trade. The yobit investbox is really an excellent way to earn daily or weekly interest in the yobit exchange.The Yodit Exchange site is great too.  Your investment is protected on this site. I am using Yodit. Searching and experienced person can help us in recognizing best platforms.The investbox is quite good place to keep some extra money and earn some percentage out of them while you do not need to do anything for them to earn profits from.

Yobit is a good option particularly for trading and converting of currency and is of good idea to go by it based on how legit the forums are and how genuine it was.

For, it's not one of the best exchange but it's okay to use but I am impressed by the feature of the yobit like investbox, vmining and yodefi which can be very profitable if it is used properly. But it's hard to analyze the price in this forum because we can't use any indicator.

Yobit exchange is fast, convenient and holds a very large number of coins through which we can easily trade and exchange between them. 

Exactly you said i agree with you. I am also use Yobit Exchange and prefer this on other Exchanges. It is loyal with its users and keep our money safe. For 2 days there is a technical issue, i hope that this will be solved as soon as possible.

Exactly you said i agree with you. I am also use Yobit Exchange and prefer this on other Exchanges. It is loyal with its users and keep our money safe. For 2 days there is a technical issue, i hope that this will be solved as soon as possible.

Yes. It's true that yobit is one of the best exchange for the platform,And it brought alotof opportunity to the members of the forum, with these yobit alot of people trade in it and they make profitable income.

On 11/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This is true, yobit platform is considered one of the strong and decentralized platforms and it is the only platform that offers advantages that all other platforms such as mining do not offer and its own forum that pays members as well as free distribution of currencies and many other advantages and this makes it in the forefront, but some do not know how to benefit from it due to its poor experience and it is believed that it is Rogue platform This is not true at all and is the best in personal experience

Well said and yobit have proven to be among the best with it numerous offer that is beneficial to it user, I have used yobit countless times I always get something positive reward whenever I make some investment there in the yobit investbox.

• +2 1

Yes this is absolutely true. Yobit wallet is a very good exchanger. I also use yobit wallet and want to recommend to all the members. 

Also the investbox option in yobit wallet is best option for storage of your coins and with the storage also you can earn profits. Investbox provide 1% returns on the coins without any risk.

• +3 1

If the truth seems excellent to me, it is a platform of exchange that makes it much easier for us with respect to cryptomonies, in addition to facilitating so many things it offers us to make money from other aspects. So yes, Yobit is the best exchange platform to be able to do what we want with cryptomoney. I am very grateful to be able to be in Yobit and in Cryptotalk.

If you buy a currency on it after or during the ICO phase, search for the currency and its information before buying

Do not play DICE or Arabic dice ... because in the end it will lead you to lose your money
 Be aware of the low volume coins - it is not recommended to buy them because you will not be able to sell them whenever you want

• Useful or interesting 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge