Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Posting unnecessary topic will not only affect the topic generator but also affect those that will make comment on the post. Also posting topics that those onto have good content will make the group so low. so we have to write appropriate and good posts.  In my opinion, every forum member should write useful and good posts and not be short and use less.

Yes, my friend, all members, especially the new members, must do a good research and learn before publishing the topics .. in order to rise in this platform and help each other and reach professionalism and be able to work in the world of cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck.

Yes im agree with you. Creating lower content again and again may harmful for our account . We may ban for repeating this same mistake again and again. We also can get negative ratings and our community standards may in minus figure. We should keep focusing and careful about our content. All must have to post according to their proper research about crypto. 

• +3 1

Well, actually it is not so good when to see such a post, but really some people just don't know how to create bulky note in a simple question, and you can't blame the members for attempting to answer there questions.

Yes my friend is talking about a very important topic my friend everyone here working here should follow the rules and regulations of this platform but most of them are not follow and creating a contact of 100 character that is very important my friend daily thousands of newcomers joining this platform and they do not have much knowledge about this platform they taught by us through our post so best of luck my friend 🙂❤️🙂☺️❤️❤️🙂❤️🙂

You are indeed very correct,  I keep observing that also. because there are some posts that haven't reach up to 100 character and some members are giving such post a reputation which is not right.  We should endeavor to write our post up to 100 character before posting. 

I agree with you on this, but we have to take into account the new members a little. For example, when publishing low-quality posts, we have to look at the member who published the posts, the number of posts he published, and the number of positive reputation points he got. When you watch this you will see that most of them are novice members. We have to help them, but on condition that they do not violate the instructions of the forum

I am agree with you on this topic.. people just want to post anything.. they did not done proper hard work on that.. they does not read the topic carefully.. they does not comment according to the topic.. the quality of content is not up to the mark.. that's why they does not get good reputation for post.. 

I agree with you. The unimportant and useful topics take up more scope than the useful and valuable topics. We have become rare to find a useful topic. Therefore, I recommend limiting this phenomenon and giving an opportunity to beginners who have strong experience in the field of coding

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for this great post. It helped me a lot and i hope it will also help other new members like me. So i am very thankful to you for highlighting this point.

Hello dear mate, you are right we have to stop posting lower content in this forum otherwise this forum rank will go down in the google, so our duty is post useful and informative content in this forum, so that forum rank can go up in the google.

In fact, my friend, there are a lot of members who provide topics and comments that are useless and their content does not talk about our topic that we are talking about, or it does not exceed 100 characters, so I do not feed it.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, there should be useful posts with good content in order to attract the attention of members and gain a positive reputation, I see here a lot of recurring topics. 

• +2 1

I have also noticed that a lot of low quality content is available here. Sometimes it is seen that the content is not even within 100 characters. It is very small. Some people do it only to earn money. They write and post a few things to save time. But we should avoid all these things. We should be unique with proper information.  The information is shared with everyone. By creating more chaos in low quality content forums, people can't learn much from it but go to waste in this time..So we should all create quality content.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation and I will work on it .. I will search for good topics and participate in them and follow the written rules here. We always strive for the best and for our posts to be good and our topics of greater knowledge value .. Thank you again

Lower quality of content useless for everyone.so we must follow the rules of 100 words and make a good quality full content every single time. If we improve our content then other people can gets help from that and also they will try to make the better.

Excellent publication my friend, the people who are here in the forum are with the task and the duty to make publications that are worthwhile, it would not make any sense that they will pay us absurd publications without concrete or useless content, that is why it would be excellent that we all try to make the posts more useful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right friend we should try to make the content of our posts or topic to be meaningful and educative that will make other members of the forum to be able to acquire knowledge and experience in order to make them achieve the goal of joining the forum

yes bro that is right  so we have to make useful posts and refresh this community and make it perfect as it was so we will get a fantastic commuity and fantastic site

Nice words, and I agree with you. There are some members who copy and paste after the leaflets without returning to them or knowing their content. 

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must stop giving positive hearing to people who do not have any good content and provide useless content in the forum and some people give positive hearing to them. We must stop this work I give positive hearing aids to the people who deserve this

Edited by muhammed3z

I do notice a few individuals who make a point with simply a solitary line or some pose inquiries while making a subject I think it is better in the event that they can DM a part and get some information about something specific or he can ask the administrator I trust he will improve answer.

• +1 1

yes of course you saying the right and I agree with you, if your content is too low or word 100 characters not be done then your post not count and I think it's deleat 

Yes, I agree with you. Many members, especially beginners, do not care about the quality of their posts, but only publish until they complete their daily job. This is because their thinking is limited only to profit and this is not good.

Hello friend you are very right there are some members who make posts with less than 100 characters that is a waste of time because they know that when doing the review is comment will be deleted, then let's do a little more effort to write a little more for the posts are quality