Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

I agree with you, but sometimes a person is a beginner and needs encouragement and motivation. As for old members, of course we should not respond to their posts because that will reduce the level of the forum

Well say my friend

We have to work on presenting constructive topics that benefit everyone

And on the forum to advance more and more with this forum that unites us all from all over the world

All the best for everyone

We have to support each other to live up

On 3/16/2021 at 1:59 PM, Mark wood said:

Actually it needs such minds that if we make post for payment purpose then we only earn money and if we look at learning for better days then we have to work hard and learn something with earning as well so keep working hard and wait for bright future..

nice advice you have given mate .. This is true that those member always busy to earn money here then they later got caught as spammer or something abuse our forum rule .. even those member  like so we are discussion different thing daily .. this is the time to remove them from here .

• +1 1

You have the right to my friend about what you say. There are small posts and their content is less than a hundred characters, so I always try to take advantage of important publications and take guaranteed and correct ideas to form my opinion with a comment that conforms to the forum rules for posting.

Hello my friend You are right about that. However, when new users enter the site for the first time, they need answers to their many questions, and therefore their information about cryptocurrencies is almost non-existent to them, and in order to develop their knowledge about cryptocurrencies, they need to ask a lot of questions to old users who have experience about that for sure. In the end, I see that with the passage of time they will be more useful and provide good content that everyone likes here on cryptotalk. Therefore, we must support them at this stage and advise them as much as possible.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, because this forum pays us for every useful post, so we have to follow all forum rules and work to make our posts useful to members in order to increase the popularity of this forum and increase the benefits it provides to us.

• +3 1

Yes, I am agree with you that some people comment at more than twenty topics but their comments are useless. Their comments don't contain good content. I suggest that we should create twenty good and usefull posts per a day.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

nice advice you have given mate .. This is true that those member always busy to earn money here then they later got caught as spammer or something abuse our forum rule .. even those member  like so we are discussion different thing daily .. this is the time to remove them from here .

Exactly dear now the time is for catching spammers I mean in now time less members are active and it is also hard to find spammers in this time but we should work hard for this purpose my routine is catching minimum 1 spammers daily because I'm searching for them during my post..

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Mark wood said:

we should work hard for this purpose my routine is catching minimum 1 spammers daily because I'm searching for them during my post

You are indeed a good ambassador of this great forum and I hope you continue the good work because spammers are not ready to help in the development of this forum instead they are just here to earn and leave which is why they post useless contents everywhere in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well said mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information. Which as you like  i also seen that some are also making small contents. But some small contents may be a informative and relevant contents.

• +2 1

Yes you're right we should not give attention to the content that is is not valuable enough and we should focus on the content that possess mostly the contender that is informative. In this way , we can avoid the content that is not valuable.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Tallest said:

You are indeed a good ambassador of this great forum and I hope you continue the good work because spammers are not ready to help in the development of this forum instead they are just here to earn and leave which is why they post useless contents everywhere in the forum.

Dear I enjoy alot to work here I'm habitual of this great platform and I really help those members who work happily and they really want to know about this platform but some of spammers don't want to learn they only make this platform worse and we don't want it we only want to have this platform clean and good..

• +1 1

Thanks for the advice we should be better comment on good post that are not lower quality and we don't want our post to be disqualified form the forum . 

So many users don't care if what they post so they are posting useless contents. I advice that you be very careful ecause posting useless contents can get you to be banned which is why I urge you to follow the rules and take them very seriously.

On 3/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, Mark wood said:

Exactly dear now the time is for catching spammers I mean in now time less members are active and it is also hard to find spammers in this time but we should work hard for this purpose my routine is catching minimum 1 spammers daily because I'm searching for them during my post..

Keep it up mate and i believe that you will be one of the good contributor here then .. If you ask about me then i try my best to report spammer whenever see they done any mistake .. But about newbie ,give them sometime chance to realized their mistake which they have done .

• Useful or interesting 1

We should always try to publish standard content in this forum. In order to further improve the quality of Four, we must acquire knowledge, research and create new topics, focusing on our content. And avoid posting useless content.

I believe, my friend, I have seen many posts that violate the rules of the forum or consist of less than 100 letters. Members, especially beginners, must abide by the rules and regulations of this coding forum. We must publish according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear I enjoy alot to work here I'm habitual of this great platform and I really help those members who work happily and they really want to know about this platform but some of spammers don't want to learn they only make this platform worse and we don't want it we only want to have this platform clean and good..

Yes my friend, so let us keep doing the right job by posting in beneficial informations about cryptowold since that is what we are being asked to do. I  will always rate you 👍 because your posts are really helpful especially for someone like me who is still learning about the forum.

Members, especially new ones, do not adhere to the rules of the forum well, and this will expose them to the ban. It must be ensured before publishing the participation that it contains at least 100 letters that must be published according to the laws in order to gain positive reputation

• +2 1

It is important to choose only useful and distinctive topics for comment, as random topics are constantly deleted, and therefore our comments with them will be deleted, and we will not get any profits.

I agree with you, my friend, it is very important to follow the forum rules while writing posts and avoid writing posts that are not useful or violating the rules because these posts will be deleted and you may get warning points on your account. I hope everyone will focus on raising the quality of their posts.

Indeed, a very important matter, given the rules that must be followed in the forum, such posts may mislead beginners here, although the novice must understand the rules and thus the number of these posts will decrease in addition to that they will receive a negative evaluation that will lead to their deletion.

Thank you very much for the information, it is a great help for newbies like me. From now on I will look for interesting topics, and not so many questions.

Dear Friends!You are absolutely right. Lack of knowledge, lack of experience ,lack of information about the topic and lack of ability leads a person to failure. 

For everyone who wants this forum to continue doing good to us must work according to the rules and posting low quality posts must be worked upon and abandoned because it's not going to do us good in any way but only putting our accounts in danger of being banned.

• +2 1