Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Yes I agreed, be gentle when gave reputation point to anyone, because if you gave positive points on a poor content post then he will encouraged that even his cheap content is appropriated on that forum, so if you found cheap content don't ignore, gave him/her negative reputation. 

• +1 1

you are right ..
There are a lot of posts that are not helpful to members
I hope in this particular section
The posts should be about advice that is important to new members, and I will be the first to support them because they are in need of advice.
I wish good luck to everybody
Thanks

Assume cage. According to our new Mail and Payment Policy Forum, we receive direct content and do not receive messages that are not relevant and relevant, because they are of course negative reviews and are eventually paid. Is. , It. what happened?

Yes we should get maximum information and knowledge by reading the post of our seniors and I highly rank person. Then we should create our post about the questions and should  be effective. And we should avoid to create a useless post and I useless content

Since from today I losing in my number of post in yobit 

This because of i comment on generic post, Now I know about this because i have to see which was useful content and on which post i should need to comment so we need to look for the useful content and don't comment on the generic post because we will lose the number of post or our post will be deleted.

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum.  Especially those who are being included as new members.  They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic.  Not adding any important information to the posts.  So I say be careful about your post.

There are many members who are posting quality content. Most of them are new users. They are not following rules. Creating meaningless topics will degrade the value this amazing forum. We are community here we need to be very responsible towards writing a good content.

Hello my friends, we have to alert everyone to this point and the important rule of the forum’s rules. Whoever does not abide by it will bear its responsibility. Either delete the post or if this error is repeated, it may lead to the ban. I hope everyone is attentive and successful at work.

You are right but i think whenever you find a lower quality content then dont give negative ratings advise them to create useful and meaningful content. 

We are here to help each others and to learn something from each other so please dont give negative ratings. 

God bless you all ❤️

This is very unfortunate to say that number of people can't read the question thoroughly and hurried to write answer. They started repeating their lines and sentences in their topics very often. They answer the question even they didn't know about the relevance of the topic and hurried to complete 100 characters which is very bad approach in my opinion.

Kindly try to create good quality content 😊. By doing this you will get something very fruitful in return. Best of luck 👍.

• +5 1

Yes please stop writing low quality contents on this platform 

some members posting low quality contents and also not completing 100 words for posts

Please shared contents here that contains quality contents and useful for others 

Dont copy others 

Shared knowledge about crypto world on this platform 

In fact, I hope that we will be serious about dealing with the forum and its rules and if you are a beginner like me, do the research process on the topics and write what is useful in it, it will all be won and there will be no problem  There will be no barriers.

Welcome from my point of view that vain content material could be very common.
This problem have to be addressed and we ought to pick beneficial publications that serve most of the people of the participants.
That's one of the primary regulations in this forum.

I'm very thankful to you for posting this informative post.According to my opinion, we need to create new topics  for ourselves, which can prove to be valuable for this platform, so that more people can get more benefits and knowledge from it.We should not just put this platform so that we can get just money from it.We need to work hard and share our knowledge with each other and write in easy words so that the other person can understand easily.If we do not do this then we will not follow the rules of this platform which will not prove to be good for our account.We need to carefully read out the posts of our seniors so that we can make our posts good by increasing our knowledge. I am very thankful again for this informative post.

You are right mate. Its not a good way to impress the admins. If you do not have a good topic with enought content then do not post anything because it will end up becoming useless and getting deleted. Post with less words or content sometimes do not communicate any meaning to other members and as such it is considered useless.

Edited by pax166

These is a call to the writers that are characterised with the provisions of writing or posting low quality contents, 

On a long run, such contents could be considered as a spam

low quality posts will only make the forum look uncleansed and not interesting to visit

therefore its always good to either write something good or write nothing at all

Yes my friend you are right. We should always do post of minimum of 100 characters. There are many people who do useless posts and they are removed. make sure we make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful quality posts that contain more than 100 characters because on my by that your posts can be considered as valid post. 

• +5 1

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Yes dude you are right because  many people are just getting involved in the rule Breakers of the forum and they are not understanding the policies of the forum and just complete their post without noticing that they are useful or not so these thing must be avoided

• +2 1

First of all i would like to thanks for creating so much amazing topics like this you are right and i am totally agree with you if we don't support to useless maker who makes useless posts than we will strong this platform and avoid all the problem 

so its depend on you if you give positive reputation to useless posts than its a big lose for all of us

I also observed that many of the newbies join the forum and start posting i am newbie guide me even all the guidlines have already been posted why they ask again and after that they say my posts are not been counting on yobit how can those be counted which already exists on the forum so please be serious and avoid doing that with low quality and meaningless content

Thank you my dear for your informative post. We need to write useful post and topic in this forum. Otherwise we will ban from this forum. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin. So you always write high quality post on this forum with following rules and regulations.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

I agree with you on this . It is compulsory to be comment atleast 100 character any post . Don't break rules . You stick them . So be responsible for user , produce some quality content in the post.

• +2 1

Yes please stop feeding  lower quality content . Because this contents are not usefull. And from this unusefull material we just waste our time.So just avoid it.

• +2 1

I agree 120% about what you have said. The problem is that many new members are here only for the money. They dont read the rules or follow the rules. Then they complain that they got a warning point, restricted or banned. I dont like giving negative ratings but there are times when a post or topic deserves a negative rating

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png