How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

The future of this forum is prosperous because of the wonderful members, and we must all persevere in the work, spread the useful things to other members and gain the good reputation that brings us good profit and the love of the members, and I see that the reputation and admiration for this forum increases day by day.

• +2 1

i join this forum in this year and i increase my knowledge on this forum and i hope my future is best on crypto forum this forum is a complete blessing for me to give me a great knowledge related to crypto world and i want to become a successful crypto member on crypto forum.

Certainly, we will have a good future with this wonderful forum .. How beautiful it is for you to learn and take experience and knowledge of modern topics such as digital currencies and earn profits for this knowledge.

I will be trying more. I do not matter any inconvenience, less time that I will have, or any obstacle, I will overcome all difficulties and be in the forum almost every day that I can, but there are days that I can't, this is human and everybody has sometimes problems to think of, or troubles that do not allow us to do what we like.

Well .. Actually, I think that doing our daily work in this forum and gaining more knowledge day after day is really a future in itself .. In fact, I hope to get high ranks in this forum and of course I will grow up to be next to you through the topics and comments I create I wish you and everyone good luck.

I am lucky because this platform is the new future for me and for many people around the world we can make a lot of money but this work requires patience and to be of good reputation.

First of all it's an opportunity for me to be a member of this forum, because there are many benefits that would be hard to get anywhere else! That's why i work hard and to make sure i follow the rules of the forum everyday so that i can be a good member always, there will be many more benefits in the future because the forum is growing every day.

Yes my friend I totally agree with you this forum is the best ever and I see that my future here is beautiful and wonderful and rich in information and knowledge to increase my experience about cryptocurrencies good luck 

In my opinion, this platform has a bright future. Cryptotech is a platform that has many benefits, the most important of which is obtaining useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as increasing experience in social and intellectual communication skills, in addition to earning money in the easiest way.  There is also much to learn.

• +1 1

This platform gives you learning about the world of coding not only for free, but also gives you some money in exchange for some comments. It is a great way to learn and to increase the popularity of the platform,I see my future on this platform that I have sufficient experience in investing cryptocurrencies and become an expert in this matter.

Edited by Asemrhibani

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum and I found it a wonderful work for me because it gives me knowledge of cryptocurrencies and increases my experience in this field and there are many useful and wonderful topics in addition to earning money so I am working to make progress on this platform and provide useful information

On 10/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

The simple and appropriate interface for all, the various topics and the different sections, the easy way to learn is what distinguishes crypto talk from the rest of the educational forums or sites, as you can through one post to know the opinions of most members, experts or novices, and thus combine experience from and experiences from more than one member in one topic.

As long as we persevere in this forum and are active, we will get every day new and useful information. If we continue and persevere more, we will gain more knowledge and valuable and useful information that will make us expert and effective members of this forum.
I hope to reach the highest rank here, learn how to invest and become successful.

Our future looks bright in crypto,and even more brighter for the cryptocurrencies,with industriousness and dedication we shall be successful.lets keep the habit of diligence and maintain discipline to keep the forum future bright and we shall surely succeed in this forum.

• +1 1

I work here and feel very optimistic and I hope that I will get what I want and learn and gain experience and knowledge because there is a bright future awaiting me in the world of crypto, cryptocurrency and trading, so I strive to work hard and do my best.

• +5 1

Actually, I can see my future here, so bright in this forum because every day my experience is growing rapidly. And in addition to learning I can also earn money.This platform has really a very good future, and I believe in the nearest future we can make it through crypto currency.

• +1 1

I am happy to join the CryptoTalk forum because we learn a lot of information about cryptocurrency and encryption in the forum and we are also making money ... That is why a bright future awaits us if we work hard and develop our knowledge and ourselves.

• +3 1

I think this is benificail site and we have a brilliant future in next time period.So keep work hard on it this is good for you.Your future is safe and secure and with proper earnings life style.

Now I am new at this forum and start working from beginner level. 

I see my future bright if I make investment in this forum and get more and more profit then may be it is helpful for me. 

My dear friend, I see a bright future in this platform because I have acquired through working with it a lot of important information and knowledge, and also at the same time obtaining money. Also, it is a platform that is getting more popular day after day. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

This forum will develop my skills in investing, I read the tips daily and I adhere to them. I want to reduce my losses as much as possible, and at the same time I try to collect a good amount to invest in it.

• +2 1

The same friend, I have noticed too that recently many people joined here and how the number of users increase dat by day and even hour by hour! So I think that it will be a great site in the future with big fans.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for your post, I see a great move in my future in this forum, since our primary objective here is to make a post but before doing that, we have to learn by reading some good quality post, then suggest the post to form our comment on it, at the end of the section we can be an expert from novice in the world of crptor

• +1 1

Nothing is permanent in the life except the knowledge you have learn even they will be fade ways if you don't revise. So, I don't think we should be very dependent in one thing and making the same goal all the time and working working. I hate these life, what I think we should change with time and time is money if you know how to use and when to use then you will be successful in the life.

The moderators has said this action is for long term hope it will run long but I would suggest everyone to start learning trade don't depend on the same thing all the time. Some opportunities are life changing.

Nice topic sweetie..Well I want to see myself in future quite hard working and also a happy person..I do want to experienced all things for that I just can't do something like Job..A job employee is also a hard worker..but im looking for something where i find myself through that work..❤