Crypto forum between past and present - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

This is the best site to be able to improve our knowledge in cryptomonics, which I believe is something that not many colleagues see, but we are here to help us, also to be able to share the knowledge that we have, without a doubt it is the best site that I could find in all this time.

Yes, my friend, we are beginners, we gained experience and knowledge in this forum, and this indicates the interest of members in developing this forum and obtaining better results in it.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, Lewis Gregory said:

I receive reputation only 4 and some day more than 4 because I know I'm not good post create this is way I not receive reputation and this is good for me 4 reputation is more good I receive talk tokens 160 and 170 I'm store this in my wallet.

Worry less my friend and just make sure you keep improving your work in this forum because the more you learn the more you see which will give you opportunity to make good beneficial posts that will earn you lot of reputations from members of the forum, for me I am yet to begin receiving payment because I just joined the forum not long ago, so don't be discouraged everything is time.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:56 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Yes dear friend forums like bitcointalk requires users to reach a high rank before they can be able to earn which is why I prefer this forum over those site because here you can begin to earn immediately after completing your 100 post.

You are right on this mate because just few days back i joined this forum and begin to work towards completing my 100 posts but am happy to tell the forum members that my payment will begin today which is why I also think cryptotalk forum is better than bitcointalk.

When we try to make a comparison between present and past of the forum activity then in my opinion it would be more accurate at current situations as nowadays ethentics ways uses against spammers and cheaters so they are prohibited to cheat work. The forum features are well eastablished now. Less quantities of useless, plagiarizers and fake people. Cleanness improved to very extent. So present coditions are well.💕

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk is a very good platform today, due to which many new people are joining this platform every day.And in the coming times, this platform will be known all over the world.Because above this platform we get to learn a lot and get a lot of knowledge and not only about things but new knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

With the way crypto forum is developing and changing every day,may changes has occurred in this present days compare to other time.in term of post, comment how to work and what to work for.

Eventually the gathering will get outstanding amongst other site to discover all the appropriate responses about the digital currencies. Since the discussion offers us the chance to find out about new things about cryptographic forms of money and furthermore propel us to pick up and build up our insight about Crypto World. Since this way we can make the virtual arrangement of cryptographic forms of money far superior to common.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Of course the topics launched a year ago compared with the existing ones you will get to understand that there is a great development in content of the new topics.This indicate the experience gain by the forum members thanks have a nice day mates.

Edited by Kibe
Mistake
  • +2 1

I notice the evolution too, The post and comments keeps getting better especially as the platform is so strict with all the rules and also the admins are doing their best to keep the platform as good as possible.

•  

The reason is,in the past cryptocurrency had no more security but now we see lots of security in this forums.This forum gives us the opportunity to gather knowledge in addition to earn money.

Thanks for sharing such guidance and support newbies in understanding the purpose and rules of this cryptotalk forum. When I start working on this platform, the community increasing day by day. This show that in future this site become one of the most prominent forum on this digital world. But in future due to rush of community, cryptotalk may face problems.

• +5 1

The present development in crypto forum can never be compered with the past. Before now many people thinks this forum is not legit, some even think is a fraud forum, but now they all believe that this forum is authentic. I  think this a very big development. 

• +1 1

I think the crypto forum was not so popular before and then the number of uses was very low.Members around here are getting experience and learning techniques of making a good post. So the forum is getting better.

Yes my friend, I think that this forum is a great plateform  to learn about crypto currency and about blockchain, also it's an educative place ,also the members gain alot of experience how to write good,useful and meaningful topics. 

Yes you say well the number of members are increasing day by day because this is the forum of learning and earning very easily. I got a lot of knowledge after joining this platform. If we see the present condition of this forum, then we will know that users are posting very helpful and unique content.

• +2 1

I am a newbie in this platform and through reading the members posts and comparing the old topics with the new topics, i am noticing that there is a huge difference between the two, the new topics are more complicated and members are asking for more developed things, which is something optimistic that encourage us to keep going on this platform in order to develop our knowledge.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.

I also see the same thing the content now is better that old content , i think this because cryptotalk became famous than before , and this is very good for us , now we can learn more things .

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Technology said:

Even from seeing you will also know that there are many changes happened in a crypto forum, the rules and regulations are now more strict and the spammers are now less compare to past. Many members now are afraid to get a warning or be banned from the forum completely.

We all need to be afraid dude because it is not easy to make 100 posts in this forum and that is why we all need to be careful on the way we run our activities in this forum of cryptotalk because moderators are strict.

• Useful or interesting 1

The sooner or later the forum will become one of the best website to find out all of our answers about the cryptocurrencies. Because the forum gives us the opportunity to learn about new things about cryptocurrencies and also motivate us to gain and develop our knowledge about Crypto World. Cryptotalk has a lot of features and opportunities to learn and acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency world, only if we concentrate and give much attention to the guidelines of the forum. 

Iam a new  member here I don't know anything about it , but want to learn more about it with time 

• +2 1

On 10/20/2020 at 2:24 PM, Roan said:

I am a new member in crypto.Before joining here didn't know anything about crypto currency but after joining this forum I learn a lot. Many of the member of this forum knows not about crypto currency. I can't tell you anything about past but in present all the members of this forum are egher too shared there thoughts and knowledge with everyone.

• +3 1

Development is part of improvement both old(past) and new(present) post are all important and idealistic , whenever we have new member it's as if we are having new knowledge, potential and wisdom because not all head are same, so they will make the past post even better and understand for everyone don't forget everyone has their own point of view on anything... Past and Present post are good to go and no difference

On 1/6/2021 at 6:30 AM, Lewis Gregory said:

This is not less 170 talk is more good for me I store this everyday this add more one day this is alot and price is increase I sell my talk in good money and reputation is good but I not receive alot this will good I do alot post in cryptotalk.

Just keep improving the quality of your posts and avoid spamming because that can lead you to complete banned from the campaign, so be a good ambassador by making positive constructive posts in any section of the forum you visit.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:42 AM, Labozhii said:

You are right on this mate because just few days back i joined this forum and begin to work towards completing my 100 posts but am happy to tell the forum members that my payment will begin today which is why I also think cryptotalk forum is better than bitcointalk.

Am happy for you my friend because you will benefit for your hardwork, my payment also begins tomorrow. Let us continue to progress with good positive constructive posts so that we will be getting full payment for our work in every section we make posts.