I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Investing is a great thing, but be careful there are a lot of fraudulent sites that do not pay you I advise you of two sites that are not credible * miningcompany * vixes

Good afternoon dear, I know that my answer is a bit late, but those of us who are in this business are always looking for new investments, currently there is a platform called Yobit, which has a very good Mining approach and will leave good profits, I invite you to that you investigate on the subject, and make the decision if you consider that it would be a good investment.

Here at Cryptotalk, there is a lot of information about that program.

If you want to invest on sites I can recommend you, to start investing on Binance, used it for a year and it's really inovation platform

If you want a safe form of investment but with minimal profits in a short time, I recommend investing in a cryptocurrency miner, there are many that you can look for. Now if you want a not so safe way to make money but with great profits in a short time, you can invest in forex, raw materials or even cryptocurrencies, of course, this has to be at your own risk and have the responsibility of documenting well how markets work !!

I don't encourage you to put resources into any site since it is viewed as a major danger in light of the fact that the destinations are totally shut sooner or later. In the event that you need a genuine pay, I encourage you to exchange on the Binance stage so you ought to learn specialized examination of digital currencies all together not to lose your cash.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

The best exchange in my opinion is Binance. But remembering that to keep your money safe you have to have a wallet, in the wallet you have your funds insured

I am in my beginnings, I did not find anyone to direct me to the right direction, so I stumbled and lost more investment sites than I gained from them. Therefore, I advise you honest advice to stay completely away from investment sites, whatever the temptations.
There are some respectable platforms such as Binance, Yobit that offer very good investment programs with a rewarding return and daily profits that vary according to the currency and the period in which you will freeze the amount that you deposit. There is a bot that trades for you with a group of trading experts for a certain percentage, not a lot, but I have not tried it yet.

If you are bigginer in crypto currency this right place learning from experience mates until you understand every regarding your request and you also start earning by posting

On 12/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

You can invest on various well known exchanges like yobit (it has actually many ways to invest which are very innovative in my opinion) or binance, you can also buy some altcoins and hold them too

19 hours ago, Waltee said:

Binance is a very trustworthy exchange although if you have no experience I would strongly recommend investing a small amount on Yobit. Yobit is a very good place to learn how to trade.

Yes I know binance is a very well-known exchange. But my problem here is is I'm a beginner at 3 ding and I don't even know the basics of it and if you trade without even knowing the basics he will just lose money and no one likes losing money. But your suggestion is very much appreciated,thank you

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

There are people who are entering the world of cryptocurrencies and do not know in which exchange to make their investments. I invite you to join yobit.net, the best exchange since it has a group of professionals who work permanently to provide you with the security you need to make your investments.

for people who have little experience in the world of treidin and want to make their investments. yobit.net offers you an investment tool where you can freeze your coins with a very good safe interest return. It is one of the exchanges that offers the highest return interest in investments of frozen or staking coins

44 minutes ago, javie angulo said:

for people who have little experience in the world of treidin and want to make their investments. yobit.net offers you an investment tool where you can freeze your coins with a very good safe interest return. It is one of the exchanges that offers the highest return interest in investments of frozen or staking coins

Actually I'm one of those people who have zero experience on trading. and if you try to even trade without even knowing the basics of trading you will only lose money and no one likes to lose money so I recommend anyone that is planning to trade is to learn the basics first and learn trading precisely.

Yobit's Virtual mining is a good option to invest some money. Especially for early investors.

Also, CRO staking at cryptodotcom is a profitable option since by staking, you will be eligible in The syndicate events. Once a month, they sell a specific token %50 discounted. You can subscribe depending on your staked CRO. You will also get %20 annual interest on your staked cro. And finally, there is a one-click liquidity providing investment option called "Supercharger". You invest some CRO for a month, and the following month, you get the reward tokens, depending on your liquidity contribution. I advise you to try these features. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

12 hours ago, vlormi545454 said:

ı think you can invest in yobit site is reliable and there are many options 

I see that you are a beginner here on this forum. But this can't be an excuse to not follow the rules. if you have not read the rules yet please read it and follow it and if you still don't know what I am talking about that you are violating it's the role that you cant post or comment anything that is below 100 characters or else it would get deleted and you would be violating crypto talks rules.

The thing is about investing huge summs is allways you should check their terms & conditions first before you like send 50k their and they are stucked because of some reasons which is written their. Imho u should also hold such huge invests never on some sites rather using in a cold wallet since its abit safer in my point of view but at the end its allways your own personal choice.

9 hours ago, yenni parra said:

Hello, since I started in this world, I know that you have to take as a law "invest only what you are willing to lose" since there are many risks and no matter how much they tell you that it is 100%, it will not be like that.

Yes that are actually really true but I already know that because I am not a beginner on crypto and trading but I don't really know the basics of trading that's why I don't risk of trying to trade because I will lose money and no one likes to lose money.

My friend, like you, was fooled by false websites.  Now, the best two secure platforms for investing are Yobit.  The Binance platform also has great investment projects for strong currencies.  Divide what you have in the two platforms for more profits.  And you can benefit from AirDrops on both platforms.  Good luck everyone

1 minute ago, Jeje17 said:

My friend, like you, was fooled by false websites.  Now, the best two secure platforms for investing are Yobit.  The Binance platform also has great investment projects for strong currencies.  Divide what you have in the two platforms for more profits.  And you can benefit from AirDrops on both platforms.  Good luck everyone

Yes thank you my friend I have been fooled by those scammers but at least I have learnt my lesson and would never allow for that even happen again. And it was a very long time ago and since then it never happened again.

• +5 1

You need to search very well.Some sites show winning,but then the payment does not come.I use Binance in terms of staking.But these days,the Yobit Vmining system also draws my attention.Almost nobody can complain and get their payments.

1 minute ago, filip289 said:

It is difficult to recommend a site or project in which to invest a larger amount. Someone has already mentioned binance, that's ok. But if it is traded, constant work is needed.I tried PrimXBT, they have the Covesting option. It allows us to track other traders with our coins. So, let's follow a profile with 0.1 BTC. As this trader invests coins, so do ours. His earnings are part of our profits. We can go out at any time.

Yes because in reality there are no actually real sites that was for just in the sting most of them are just a scams and will just take your money so so I suggest anyone to never invest on websute because most of them are just hyip sites. Be safe everyone and God bless.