I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

9 hours ago, Tagero4ek said:

You can use yobit investbox, you can make a profit of 1% to 12% every day. You can be confident in this platform, and it is also included in the top 10 exchanges around the world in terms of attendance.

Quite alright about Yobit exchanger, it's one of the best, outstanding exchange site that's trusted and legit for investing for a very long or short period of time depends. With your capital and required experience on how to invest, you can choose some value altcoins to hold along with BTC to earn abundant profits from multiple coins

greeting-search-yourown-risk-and-i-suggest-you-swap-defi-project-liqudity-program-because-trending-2020.swap.defi.liqudity.projetc.is.very.high.profitable..

32 minutes ago, julia52862582285 said:

I prefer trading on the platform https://yobit.net/en/, such as buying and selling. This is good and in many cryptocurrencies is good

Thank you for your suggestion but I'm already using yobit.net. I think everyone who's used in crypto talk already know that the owners of crypto talk are just the owners of yobit.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

The problem with investment sites is that you need a period of time to get your capital back, and at the same time you do not want when it will focus on you for that, as others have mentioned, it is better to invest in platforms such as yobit and others in order to secure your money. And if you want to risk in investment sites, I advise you not to invest more than $ 500 And check out directly

5 minutes ago, Osama5546 said:

The problem with investment sites is that you need a period of time to get your capital back, and at the same time you do not want when it will focus on you for that, as others have mentioned, it is better to invest in platforms such as yobit and others in order to secure your money. And if you want to risk in investment sites, I advise you not to invest more than $ 500 And check out directly

I have learned my lesson and would never invest on any sites ever again. Almost all of them in fact I think 100% of them are just scams and will just take your money. So I suggest no one to ever invest on any websites. It's better safe than sorry.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

I recommend you to try Sun project and it ecosystem, it lets you save money and get really high comision, also the investments only last 14 day so its really short time period to wait, and you can get your money out anytime, its a Defi project.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

When it comes to investing, try to do it on known and recommended pages but above all that they are starting since these pages generally do not last long, now I recommend the option of yobit vmining, which is a well-known exchange in addition to having the monetary support to last a good time. Always remember to invest consciously not all at once but progressively using the principle of compound interest

8 minutes ago, SebastianP093 said:

I recommend you to try Sun project and it ecosystem, it lets you save money and get really high comision, also the investments only last 14 day so its really short time period to wait, and you can get your money out anytime, its a Defi project.

Can you please explain more I'm actually interested in this and would like to try it out could you also send the link please thank you. I hope this isn't one of those scam projects because it would be a bummer to lose money again.

• +1 1

On 25.12.2019 at 21:38, Adiegumabao said:

Bro, the Yobit site, it really helped me and gave me a lot of motivation to continue trading

Yobit's investbox is working many years. Its very safe and profitable place for investing. But you should have big experience and choose profitable and stable coin for invest. You will get perccents every 24 hours.

Binance is a very trustworthy exchange although if you have no experience I would strongly recommend investing a small amount on Yobit. Yobit is a very good place to learn how to trade.

I do not believe you can get scammed in a decentralised market. The best advice I can give, is do not invest, instead used the money to trade .Buy Eth and sell it when there is a bull run, you will certainly double your money, and still have no risk on your investment. 

2 hours ago, Mariela said:

Currently there are too many platforms on the internet, but most are scams seeking to steal the money of users who deposit their funds seeking to generate profits on the internet. In my opinion, it would be better to buy assets such as cryptocurrencies that have good projects and with a vision to increase their value, generating profits.

Yes that's why I don't trust any sites anymore and I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest on sites at all because the only goal of that website is to steal your money and and leave you broken after all the hard work you've worked to get that money so please be safe everyone who wants to invest.

If you want to invest your money, you should use the two largest platforms, binance and yobit, which are the largest security platforms on the Internet and you should stay away from anonymous brokers

If you are just buying crypto or tokens and hodling then maybe you should buy a Hardware wallet such as a Ledger or trezor, which only you have access to, or a desktop wallet such as Atomic or Guarda wallet and keep your own Keys. There are many online exchanges that have been hacked in the past, resulting in many members loosing there crypto and tokens. If you want to trade, then you will have to do your own research to see which is the safest online exchange.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

When investing, a wise decision must be made so as not to fall into the wrong hands.

There are many platforms that offer apparently very profitable returns, but behind some of these projects there is a scam.

The best thing is to get good advice and look for an exchange that is serious and reliable, such as Binance.

Binance offers a wide range of savings and investment options that are worth looking into, I use them in particular and have done very well.

I'm going to invest on Binance and of course on Yobit. Gonna start with USD to BTC and later swap to BTC/ Eur.

One of the sites that I recommend the most is dualmine, this site pays and arrives more than 2 years paying so I recommend it so that you can mine some bitcoin and the other is yobit

On 12/25/2019 at 12:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

yobit has its investment plan where you can get up to 10% a day is one of the best investment plans I have seen

please learn to trade on binance.com. I do trading on binance it is easy and risk free but you need to learn the method and techniques for trading otherwise you can lose money

On 25/12/2019 at 14:38, Adiegumabao said:

¿Alguien puede ayudarme? ¿Cuáles son los sitios en los que puedo invertir y ser legítimo? Porque recientemente estaba muy seguro en algún sitio y pensé que era legítimo, pero después de unos meses simplemente se echó a perder como si nada. Una gran pérdida. Tan apretado que ahora estoy tratando de ser inteligente e invertir solo en los sitios que estaré seguro de que no me estafarán.

I can make the recommendation of a tron smart contract that is perfectly a good investment, the reasons why I recommend it is because it is a low risk investment, where you earn 1% daily of your investment, you can start from 100 trx and The best of all is that it is a sustainable smart contract and that it currently has the largest community fund in the entire history of smart contracts, right now that pool has a value of more than 8 million dollars. In case you are interested, the name of the contract is Tron chain and here I leave you some of its most important aspects.
TRONCHAIN's smart contract is designed to provide everyone with an independent financial support fund, based on smart contract technology, surrounded and supported by multiple services including DEFI and online games through ECLIPCITY.
You can participate in TRONCHAIN by depositing a minimum of 100 TRX in the Fund, now you can receive a 310% return

310% is returned in 4 ways (1 passive and 3 via marketing) and when 310% is accumulated through any of the 4 ways, a new deposit equal to or greater must be made to continue receiving from the fund.

1% daily return on your deposit (maximum 310 days) 100% passive.

10% direct referral commission to share and grow the community fund.

Matching commission on members' daily income each time they make a withdrawal

You can take a part in lauchpool on binance. You need to deposit your coins, and for this you will get another coins, which you can sell.