Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

Cryptocurrencies have really marked a very important point in digital finance, since they are increasingly more inclusive in every market, large companies and brands have used bitcoin or another currency as a form of payment and financing, I consider that working on them in the long term could give us that economic peace of mind and why not financial freedom to stop working

On 12/25/2019 at 6:36 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

Cryptocurrencies have a great potential to obtain very high profits but not all the projects that come out have the same advantages, it is also possible that it is bought at a low price and the value falls even more.

That is may goal here, I have friends, who lived entirely with the moves they do in internet, with cryptos, tradeing, PTC. surveys and more, even they put his wife and kids working hard, to survive. and they live well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't have a day job beause I'm a student, but I'd gladly abandon everything if I made enough money to live without having to pass all of this. It is not wise to say I know but I don't see anything happening even if I finish school or higher education. It will be pointless. Having enough money will help with creating something better and not be a slave employee to a company that is probably not making anything significant. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Actually, this is what we are all hoping for and expect. Investing little by little will probably help us a lot in the future. This is what we hope and expect but remember that everything can go wrong so we need to have patience.

• +2 1

Of course, regarding what you mention, buying currencies that appreciate over time can happen even though the market is becoming more stable and this price rise is not what it was before.
As a business or way of life, cryptocurrencies give the possibility of generating income and depends a lot on the capital that you have to generate income that allows you to live peacefully.

This is what we missed and we hope it will happen again. You have the wisdom my friend and many of us too but our economic hardships will allow us to hold above all and wait for a better life? Some have been hit hard and they need every dollar they can today. Can we invest and not worry about price? This will be the answer.

• +1 1

I think that is only applicable to the people who manage to invest early when its value is almost nothing compared to now. It would take a lot of time for the other users who have only engaged in the crypto industry recently since they would be in need of being more productive than other users should be to be able to have this kind of success. It would not only about the productivity you commits to the industry but also the passion you do on how much is your basis per day in being productive in the industry.  It would only be a matter of time when you would be able to have this kind of success since most of us started literally from zero.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think it is possible, because if we make better profits with the cryptocurrency trade and we manage ourselves well, it would be like having our own business and not depending on a boss, we could carry out tasks from the comfort of our homes and at any time!

Yes, a person can leave out of a day job because of cryptocurrency. Now its a professional field and a man can earn more profit from a day job. I am doing it is as part time 

On 9/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, gbfisher said:

Mostly peoples quit their jobs and start their own business with the help of crypto because they earn a huge money through cryptocurrencies. And now they already work on crypto field as a part time and run their business as well full time. The persons who buy bitcoin in 2 or 3 year ago or any crypto coin at now he sell, he has an experience person and good knowledge, obviously he erans a huge profit through it. 

Crypto last bull gives many people benefits and people change their jobs .They become traders and mostly exchanger because of trend .where they earn and still earning .But its not for all many people fall in depression because of loss.So quitting your daily day job isn't possible for anyone who haven't master or become the expert not a good idea.Their investment could give them some profit time to time but not linear income .They will near or in future will suffer greatly.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think so but for this to happen in my opinion, you have to make a good investment and wait for the cryptocurrency to have a big rise, but this would take too long, since the cryptocurrencies can present a lot of volatility or little, and there are also cases in that people have become millionaires by making investments

• +4 1

I think that depends on many factors such as if you have money that you care to spend and make good investments as long as they are well studied, obtain a lot of information, in fact there are many people who dedicate themselves completely to the world of cryptocurrencies.
Luck and many gains
A great hall

• +4 1

It is possible to live on cryptocurrencies without working, for that you need to be a good investor and have daily gains like day trading or swing trading

• +1 1

I believe. The process where by no one will give you instruction or control you to do a particular job is freedom. When you have that then u are free and that's what cryptocurrency gives people.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:36 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

We I hold the opinion that no matter what you make in crypto, you should not leave your day job because there are times that crypto wouldn't be favourable to you and so during those times your job might be what save and sustain you. So it is very important to keep both of them.

There is possibility if this coins is stable and getting higher to the point it fulfill your basic needs. Specially, having your family is hard to let go your job you are passionate with. For me, I would rather do both because I am passionate with my work and cryptocurrencies is just like my extra income to help me in my expenses and to buy what I want

Its always nice when you can be the boss of your own self that no one is here to tell you what to do and when to do it. If you are are a successful cryptocurrency trader that's an opportunity for to make double or even triples of what your initial employees pays you. Its always nice when you can work at your own comfort or time.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:41 AM, Yanadia said:

I think having two jobs is good, the problem is only how we manage the time and cryptocurrency can indeed be made for a job or a new business, but maybe it is not right time now because  government regulations that are still confusing.

What I can say about this is that government bodies still do not know how to handle cryptocurrency regulations due to their nature. I must say that when faced with something new, everyone does not know what to do and that is why the regulations are complicated.

Yes, I believe investing in crypto can make me leave my job. One day I will leave my day job and focus on crypto trading, a day job that only wastes my time because I make very little money. I think jobs in crypto make more money than day jobs.

• +1 1

The truth is that if you can quit your job and dedicate yourself to investing in cryptocurrencies but of course to do that you must invest a large amount of money to be able to generate passive income and obtain many profits, everything is possible is what I am going to do to invest a large amount in  cryptocurrencies to generate passive income for me.

• +3 1

I am not against the idea and am saving a monthly amount and putting it in digital currencies for a long-term investment.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am thinking about it a lot. I know that with XRP there were many bitcoin early investors that bought this too like Roger Ver. We are very far from being this pioneer as these people that found all these opportunities too early. They understood and we are not.

Crypto is very good site.. We can earn this site.. Since crypto is an earning site, the more time we spend here, the more we can earn. I think stinginess is a long term project so if we get less money by working then we need to spend more here. 

It is possible to leave out day job and concentrating in crypto only, but this is not good advice because you must accept and use all earning opportunities thats happened, but don't leave one because of another one. 

• +2 1