Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

I don't agree with that. Because crypto currencies are very very volatile that's why anything can happen anytime and no one will be relying upon these currencies which can betray anyone anytime. 

i think its better if you have stable job an stable income is better than extra income, cryptos are better as an extra income but  if you have a big capital you can invest and earn good profit

• +1 1

I believe that if the crypto is working properly then we can leave the job and start work in it because this is a business and in this business we can make good money in it. Now this time crypto all market is going down regularly but i hope that it will go up soon and on that time we make good profit in it.

• +2 1

I believe it to, there are so many ways to which  people lose a lot of thei money in this market and this makes it difficult for so many to ever regain and so its important to understand that when you get a good amount of money that at the end it will help you earn something out of it, when you can pay all your bills and still earn enough to save and invest then you can leave your day job.

• +3 1

The investment of digital currencies has become the talk of all people at the present time, whether it is Bitcoin or other new currencies that appeared today.It has become very popular and I think it will become the focus of investments in a short time

I completely agree with you. All the people who bought Bitcoin when it was low in price or since this currency was announced, they should thank Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of this wonderful currency, that they are really lucky.

Your words are correct, my friend
But at this time it is very difficult to do this thing, it needs a lot of fatigue, because the currency rates 6 years ago were very light and equal to nothing, while now they have risen a lot.
Or we need a qualitative process to raise currency rates

I think that having several incomes is good, although I also think that people can dedicate themselves to doing business with virtual currencies, because they are profitable, safe and reliable.

It is natural under these circumstances for all eyes to turn to investing in cryptocurrencies, so speculations on oil and gold are no longer a safe haven, so how do speculations on oil take place, the demand for it is declining, and the state's treasuries and traders are brimming with large quantities? How does speculation take place on gold, which is pegged to the dollar, and the conditions of the global economy, as well as the US economy, are not satisfied?. Therefore, I think that many will leave their work and go to cryptocurrencies, and this also has negative aspects, such as the spread of unemployment.

We cannot predict the future of cryptocurrencies, as this technology is still prohibited in many countries of the world, so we cannot rely on it as a full-time job instead of our daily business.

If you look at the trajectory of every crypto currency, you'll see that as time passes, the market for crypto currency grows. According to economics, as demand for anything rises day by day, the price rises, and when the price rises, the investor profits.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

I think if you have two jobs it is good for you. But in my opinion problem is the time management if you manage the time for both jobs I think it is good for you. You can earn double amount. 

• +3 1

I'm earning on collecting and investing on cryptocurrency and I consider it as my job already by just promoting sites and referral comision .I am able to sustain my daily financial need.i hope this currency will continue success and stays longer.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right I believe that if you invest in the cryptocurrency you will leave the day job one day because there are many profits in the cryptocurrency trading but first of all you should to get the proper knowledge that will help you to get the good profit

• +1 1

I believe that if we are willing to take the risk and invest the time to learn about trading, we will benefit from it because trading allows us to have an infinite income if we know how to analyze it properly. it is preferable to have a steady job so that we can have a consistent monthly income, and we can use trading as an extra source of income so that we can save more money in our account.

• +1 1

You can rely on investing in cryptocurrencies instead of doing daily business or official jobs, but do you have enough experience to ensure permanent profit without big losses ??
The good thing about formal jobs is that their return is guaranteed, although it may be much less than the profits from investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Now it is difficult to leave our daily business, we can consider investing in cryptocurrencies as an additional work, but I think that in the future we can make investing our main business.

I do believe this because Crypto trading can give you more much profit than your job if you have enough knowledge about trading and there are many currency like XRP which are much lower at this moment holding that currency for long time can give you much more than your own job

Hello my dear friend, it is not a good idea to leave the second job. If we earn money through investment, we should learn how to manage time in a positive way. We can do a big business. We can make profits, and we can lose, so we have to pay good attention and not leave the second job

The matter may take some adventure sometimes, at the beginning most of the times he was hesitant about the issue of cryptocurrencies and a lot overcame fear and did not work with it, but whoever ventured a little and started working, he made double profits.

The people who bought BTC when its value was just a cent was millionaire now they don't need to make a job to sustain their needs. So when there is a new crypto make sure to buy some, because it could make you a millionaire too just like the people who believe in Bitcoin in its early days.

Look if you invest in crypto and its giving you good profit then you can leave your job. But its totally depends on you. In crypto you can invest or trade. These can give you good profit. So know the market conditions. Research lot. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, but I actually prefer short-term trading because I am not patient. In any case, I believe that investing and trading are the best ways to earn money during a not long period

• +3 1

To be honest, the change is very noticeable with respect to the lower payment, but Cryptotalk is still a great help to have a weekly income, all this waiting for them to raise the payment again while the Bitcoin continues to grow we can take advantage of the satoshis that we are doing daily to have greater results.