How to prevent from internet scammers? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzad2285

How to prevent from internet scammers?

This problem gona big problem day by day hackers are very active for hacking plz not safe password and user name in notepad app write in you diary and use google 2 factor authenticator

There is certain tools used by scammers and steels funds from us we need to pay more attention while doing transaction of online any payment be double check everything.

My friend, being a person who works with cryptocurrencies, working with them is very safe, as they are actually encrypted with a very complex encryption algorithm that it is impossible to penetrate you. However, fraudsters steal people's data with their consent by spreading the private wallet key to others, so the theft is done thanks

• +3 1

Fraudsters are current in abundance and their strategies generally alternate and it is hard to confront them, so the best thing you can do is to maintain your money owed and passwords, and now no longer to percentage any private documents. 

I wish you replace the word "prevent" in the title and replace it with the word "protect yourself", and the meaning will be right. Unfortunately you can not protect yourself completely when you are dealing with online money, there are so many experts that are dedicating all of there effort to steal from people. But you can deal with trustworthy sites and exchanges and therefore you will lower the change of being robbed.

• +4 1

My friend must pay close attention before entering any site or platform and make sure that it is good and that it is licensed and universally trusted, and personal data must be kept in a very safe place, so as not to fall into the traps of fraudsters. 

• +2 1

It is difficult to find the various scammers on the net, there is no application or an established way to find scammers therefore I can tell everyone that the best way to avoid scammers is not to enter any site, look for information beforehand to avoid being scammed, the more you know the less they will scam you, avoid putting personal data in the applications that are not validated, remember that doing a kyc you are giving your most personal data to the page, so you always have to be careful Where are you placing your data and take care of your image on the network.

Dear friends, you must take steps to prevent scammers on the Internet.  First of all you maintain privacy.  Do not disclose any personal information to anyone.  Do not enter any fake site.  Avoid any tempting offers.  Use strong passwords.  Then I think it is possible to easily prevent scammers on the Internet.

There are a few simple things to elude the scammers in the market. The telegram scammers have done havoc to the online business. They are hundreds in number deceiving people every day. Greedy people in search of unrealistic returns fall prey to them. Please be content on what you earn through legal means regularly and don't pay heed to the high return providing scammers who will give you nothing and will waste your time. 

The best way to prevent Internet scams is through knowledge, because I think it is the best tool to prevent any kind of scam, especially those related to investments and promises of a certain amount of money.
In addition to that, it is also essential to enable two-factor authentication on the wallets or exchanges you use regularly to make your accounts more difficult to hack.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't believe in everything that is thrown at me and I believe if something is too good to be true, it never is. So I have never been a victim to a scam, and I don't think I will ever be. That's because of my cautious and suspicious nature, I guess but I advise every newcomer to the crypto market to be like this. 

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Cyber security is being enhanced and various measures are being taken against scammers.  Scammers should refrain from making any offers or tempting offers and those that are likely to be tracked.

Fraud is widespread everywhere and unfortunately there are some fraudsters here that we must beware of them and work to create accounts with strong keys and passwords that prevent them from hacking and stealing our private money

• +2 1

In my judgment and customs to inhibit of in receipt of dodge was having a backing on physical, shun allocation private in rank on common media platforms  and don't crack to click suspicious links.

This problem gona big problem day by day hackers are very active for hacking plz not safe password and user name in notepad app write in you diary and use google 2 factor authenticator

I do not think that creating cryptocurrencies is a method of fraud that is reliable in my opinion and cannot be defrauded unless someone who works with it does not know how it works

We need to use the internet very carefully to remove scams through the internet. The law provides for the punishment of those who engage in illegal activities and deceive others through the Internet. There is of course a legal system for scams on the internet.

There is of course a legal system for scams on the internet. The law provides for the punishment of those who engage in illegal activities and deceive others through the Internet. So we have to use internet very carefully to remove scams through internet. 

On 12/25/2019 at 8:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:
Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

I think we can't stop them to do such frauds but we can make them fail in their games. There are many preventive measures which we can adapt to decrease the chance of getting trapped in their scams such as making difficult passwords, enabling 2factor authentication and many more. 

• +5 1

there are many scammers on the internet .you can search and read the intrustions on google .One should not believe on anyone else in the crypto market as scammers are increasing day by day in the crypto market.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:
Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

It's very tough to identify the scammers.So it will be wise to be concerned enough to avoid those scammers.We should set strong password and keep changing that.We should choose those wallets whose security is strong and they use an unique privacy system.Like key authorization,two to three factor authorization etc.Again we should check out the market if there is any rapid fall of any coin because rapid fall of any cryptocurrency sometimes indicate a huge scamming and robbery of cryptocurrency.In that case all digital wallets fall in privacy concern.So these safety measures can lessen the chances of scamming.

There are many scammers in the internet and if one is careful, one can prevent a scan . Never click a link coming from unknown sources. Never reveal your password to anybody. Never leave your mail open.

1 hour ago, Gamma said:

Not trusting anyone who asks for our credentials, using only trusted apps and websites, not believing in getting so much money just by doing two or three clicks. And the list goes on...

Well said mate @Gamma if we strictly obey this all things then online no one easily scam us, because most of peoples do these mistakes and scammers loot them, and another thing control our greed  it's more necessary.

There is certain tools used by scammers and steels funds from us we need to pay more attention while doing transaction of online any payment be double check everything.

@Shehzad2285, Dear your topic is very helpful and good✔ as it creates awareness among the people who are less trained or having minimum knowledge about the trading and earnings online on internet. As it is not so easy to earn online as some of the people think about it. Scammers are always try to steal or hack your account and they want to access your personal informations and balance. So be carful and have strong password as well as wallets of coins. Wish you all the best. 👍 @Faisal Malik@Muhammad Saleem.