Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

My friend, you should take advantage of the opportunity of lower prices and we buy currencies at that time, and we wait for some time for their price to rise again, and at that time we sell those currencies and reap the profits.

Buying is important and good so as the way selling of crypto coins to earn money can not be done if one has not buy coins to invest so I think both selling and buying is necessary in cryptotalk field to gain money۔you can not make trade only one of them you have to buy and sell in order to successful trade۔۔۔۔

It's only dependent on the rates for all currencies. Because where the rates are favorable then we do the thing which is buy or sell to get maximum profits. Doing both at a time may cause some complications that's why I avoid this to happen. Thanks. 

Hello my friend
This is a difficult question !!
The best of both is because that is the logic
No one wants to buy only without ever selling
Also, you cannot sell if you do not own some cryptocurrencies
The ideal way is to wait for cryptocurrencies to license and buy quantity
Keep a part of it in the investment fund and sell the rest when the price rises
Thank you and good luck everyone.

Yes it is a much better quality business.  I buy currency and would love to buy.  Because if I buy crypto currency at a lower price and sell it at a higher price, I can make a lot of money.  Because if I sell at a higher price I will make more money so there is no need to make it a business

Both appeal to me. Because it is necessary to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. You can't sell without first purchasing. When the price is low, you can buy. To make a lot of money, you should sell when the price is high. In this area, a plan must be adopted and implemented, and it must be effective for all parties involved.

I prefer both, at this moment I prefer to buy to beat inflation! I think it is a very important sector of the future.we can extract it through mining or we can buy it normally as many do, buy when there are low currencies and sell when they increase in value 

In cryptocurrencies, we have to buy and sell to achieve greater gains. Buy when the price drops and sell when it rises, and with this difference, I gain extra money.

well my dear You can either purchase it and store it in your pocket, like most cryptocurrency owners do, or you can mine it through a method known as mining.
GRIN is a relatively new coin that can be mined. It's a cryptoactive that uses the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm to ensure transaction safety. Miners would love the fact that GRIN has an infinite number of coins.

Yes I also prefer both buy and sell.it is very profitable.it give us more profit without any effort.but it depends on your skills and you experience.the best time to sell when price goes hight and when price decreases.

hello friends yes I prefer you to buy a cryptocurrency because it is increasing day by day but sometimes it will be decreasing but when the value increases you can sell your money and get a great profit. Thank you !

I don't know about this. I don't have any kind of idea about cryptocurrency. 

From the comment section now I get it. Thank you so much for your topic. It will be helpful for us. 

Well that depends on the price of the currency, if it is going up you should totally sell, if it is going down you should buy, there is a lot of risking in this way of earning money.

Certainly, I prefer to buy cryptocurrencies, but I do not sell when the price rises immediately, for me I watch the price fluctuations and how the prices have risen dramatically, so I will not sell in the near future, but rather I will keep it for a year or 3 years, because in my opinion, its price will increase very significantly

I prefer to buy currencies and store them, and when their price increases, I sell them to earn more money, and this is what the yobit currency trading platform greets you

This Server has been overloaded due to heavy usage by users. Use other server(Access it from 3 dots in upper right corner) or website.

I prefer to buy ... because I find the cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, and all people will use it, so its price will increase more and more.
So I love to buy and store

At this time crypto currency is so high and hope so in future it becomes more powerful and i suggest you to buy coins for future

Yes dear I prefer because I know that the Bitcoin price goes to low and high rates so it can buy when it is at low price and it is sell when it price goes to a high rate then your prophit will be double and you can save it for long time

You can not make a trade with only one of them , you have to buy and to sell in order to make a successful trade, buying all the time , means that you are not making any profit, and selling all what you have without buying anything again means that you have no future profit. The successful trader knows the suitable time to buy a coin and the good time to sell it. 

Dear friend,

I agree with you and I prefer you to buy or sell the crypto coins easily. that's why it is very trusted forum for all the peoples.Due to this forum you can earn a lot of money because you buy it when the Bitcoin price is low and sell it when this price is too high so you can get a large prophit.

Hello my friend, buying and selling in cryptocurrencies needs some experience in the field of currency markets because we do not know which currencies will decline or who will rise so we have to be careful and venture into this field is good to gain experience in the cryptocurrency market.

Trading is profitable when we know when we are to buy coins and when we are to sell. I would refer to buy coins when prices are low because this is the mean time to but that will make profit and make anyone rich in just couple of year when it is sold when prices are at high rate. 

Thats right because its the basic strategy for making profit...buy low and sell high but tha matter is who know its low. Sometime we think its dip and we bought but its again dipping so the best way for trading in crypto, knowledge is must. Must read the fundamentals of projects and also do technical analysis too. This way we can easily get good entry point for buying and selling.... 

I don't have much experience but i think probably everyone buy crypto currency at low price and sell them when they are high but there are some experience members who knows the perfect time of buying and selling the crypto currency at the time and they also know which currency they hold and get good benefit.