[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network - Page 6 - General - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dushanya

[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Have you ever thought about creating a decentralised pension fund or a decentralised bank?) No? Hmm, we need to fix this, because the active members of the FreeTON community decided to create such controls, and you can become the person whose voice can be decisive. Or you can give a decisive change in the idea of a particular project inside FreeTON!

https://forum.freeton.org/t/topic/7971/40

https://forum.freeton.org/t/topic/7995/7

717_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvFriends - You haven't read the article on cointelegraph about Free TON's merger with Dune Network yet ...
Dune Network is a decentralized platform for distributed applications and the merger provides Free TON with a number of benefits, including the transfer of all social networks to Free TON accounts, approximately 30,000 accounts, as well as access to Origin Labs

💣💣💣

https://cointelegraph.com/news/free-ton-to-merge-with-dune-network-in-decentralized-m-a-deal

Edited by lesnik_utsa

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

TON Crystal Is Now Available on Changelly PRO

The Ton Crystal coin was listed on Changelly PRO. Starting today, Changelly PRO users can top up their accounts with coins and trade in TON / BTC and TON / USDT pairs. In honor of this, Changelly PRO offers all users to trade TON / BTC with a 50% discount on trading fees from February 4 to 11

Read more here: https://changelly.com/blog/changelly-pro-lists-ton-crystal/

changelly pro lists ton crystal

Edited by dodmonitor

As an active member of Free TON community, I support the project. TON is being listed on so many recognized exchange platforms which will surely create the competitions in the price of TON crystal. Slowly but steadily, people are showing their interests to this decentralized community driven project which are really the good things. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +3 1

Yesterday, an interview was held with one of the validators of the FreeTON network - Dmitry Gachko. In the interview, we talked about. how to ensure the performance of the FreeTON network, about the successes and failures of the validator, as well as about the benefits of staking for investors.

The interview is in Russian, but I think google translator will help you:)

https://freeton.house/ru/intervyu-s-dmitriem-gachko-validatorom-free-ton/

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

As an active member of Free TON community, I support the project. TON is being listed on so many recognized exchange platforms which will surely create the competitions in the price of TON crystal. Slowly but steadily, people are showing their interests to this decentralized community driven project which are really the good things. 

Precisely noticed - competition in any business benefits projects. Now, assessing the scale of all the FREE TON system and the news background around the project, I understand how fast we are moving forward. Not a day goes by when dont created more events, news, podcasts, etc. come out.

• +3 1

49 minutes ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Precisely noticed - competition in any business benefits projects. Now, assessing the scale of all the FREE TON system and the news background around the project, I understand how fast we are moving forward. Not a day goes by when dont created more events, news, podcasts, etc. come out.

I agree with your statements. Here is no doubt for the long term stability of the project in the crypto sphere. More independent validators are powering up the PoS consensus algorithm based Free TON blockchain network that indicates the truly decentralized nature of the project. I am pretty much sure, it will be the mass adopted payments system in near future. 

• +4 1

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I agree with your statements. Here is no doubt for the long term stability of the project in the crypto sphere. More independent validators are powering up the PoS consensus algorithm based Free TON blockchain network that indicates the truly decentralized nature of the project. I am pretty much sure, it will be the mass adopted payments system in near future. 

I myself would like to become a FREE TON validator, but so far I do not have enough knowledge and time to study this topic. In addition to knowledge, to run a node, you need powerful server hardware, which is also better to have at home, rather than rent. But the thought of a validator never leaves my head.

• +5 1

1*PZjwR1Nbluff5IMI6Y1T6g@2x.png

The content competition on the site https://hackernoon.com/ is in full swing. Anyone who writes or mentions FREE TON in their article can count on prizes:

• 1st place    1500 
  • 2nd place    1000
  • 3rd place    750
  • Additional prizes    50 * average score of the submission

Contest dates: February 1, 2021 - February 15, 2021 end of day UTC

DO NOT stay indifferent and join https://forum.freeton.org/t/articles-for-hackernoon-contest-proposal/7838

On 2/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, lesnik_utsa said:

I myself would like to become a FREE TON validator, but so far I do not have enough knowledge and time to study this topic. In addition to knowledge, to run a node, you need powerful server hardware, which is also better to have at home, rather than rent.

Did you mean to say mainnet validators of Free TON ? Yes, a powerful hardware device is needed. In order to run validator node for Free TON, a PC with 16GB RAM, SSD disk and 16 CPU(Cores) is expected. Check https://github.com/tonlabs/main.ton.dev . I have no clue how much TON Crystals need to lock by a validator to run validator node. I think our seniors either @epidemia or @Alex077 have more ideas about this matter.

• +3 1

On 05.02.2021 at 09:00, Whited35 said:

You are right, TON Crystal can be traded on quite a number of big exchanges with good reputation. The daily trading volumes are growing because there is a good choice of trustworthy markets. Free TON supporters are now waiting the coin's price to gome back to its usual trading range)

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Yes - I also meant the mainnet. Of course, it is safer and more profitable to have your own server with full access to it. Now, by the way, there is also a race for the network validators with large wins. But the won coins will be locked and in order to get them you will need to deposit your coins for a certain time.

https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-rust-cup/7797 

Yes - I also meant the mainnet. Of course, it is safer and more profitable to have your own server with full access to it. Now, by the way, there is also a race for the network validators with large wins. But the won coins will be locked and in order to get them you will need to deposit your coins for a certain time.

https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-rust-cup/7797

Edited by lesnik_utsa
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

The content competition on the site https://hackernoon.com/ is in full swing. Anyone who writes or mentions FREE TON in their article can count on prizes:

This one is cool. I have submitted some articles and they are at pending state. Getting articles approved on Hackernoon is quite challenging but I hope they approve at least one article of mine 😉

20 minutes ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Thanks brother but I think I am not suitable for this contest. If you are going to give a try for it, best wishes 😊

• +3 1
  • +5 1

cyril-paglino-1-1024x626.pngCyril Paglino joined TON Labs as CEO. Find out about his work impressions by reading interview https://freeton.house/ru/intervyu-s-seo-ton-labs-sirilom-paglino/ 

Key interview questions:

• Joining the project
  • Impressions of working with the TON Labs team
  • Free TON advantages
  • Possible upcoming changes
  • Dune Network partnership
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Weekly Digest (01.02 - 06.02)

1. Free TON Weekly Meetup #39 was held. Participants discussed general updates, Dune Network and Free TON merger, Rust Cup updates, DGO contests and an announcement of the DeBots tutorial.

2. Several AMA sessions were held:
— With the FreeWallet team who made a collaboration proposal;
With the Finstreet team, India's first crypto education who made a proposal.

3. Several interviews were published:
— With Cyril Paglino, CEO at TON Labs and with Dmitry Gachko, one of Free TON validators, by Free TON House;
— Text version of the interview with Alexander Filatov, co-founder of TON Labs, by ForkLog, prepared by MOVETON team.

4. Article about cryptocurrency credit loans and role of Stablecoins in it was published on blog.freeton.org

5. New proposals have been accepted by on-chain voting:
— Merger with Dune Network, the platform providing multiple tools for network development. This partnership with Dune will allow Free TON to increase its opportunities, helping to introduce innovations and expand;
- Chinese Sub-governance token redistribution.

6. Article devoted to the merger of Free TON and Dune Network was published on Cointelegraph. 

7. CEX.IO crypto exchange launched TON Crystal staking. The token is also now available on Changelly PRО, a trading platform by a crypto exchange Changelly partnering with Free TON.

8. Tutorial on how to work with DeBots was held, and so was a Q & A session.

image.thumb.png.6f84e25164f6a254a6b2604936d83f04.png

• +3 1

On 08.02.2021 at 11:30, lesnik_utsa said:

Cyril Paglino joined TON Labs as CEO. Find out about his work impressions by reading interview https://freeton.house/ru/intervyu-s-seo-ton-labs-sirilom-paglino/ 

I liked the way Paglino spoke about the team) It feels like he is really happy with what he does and who he works with) 

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

5 hours ago, Lerikaweb said:

I liked the way Paglino spoke about the team) It feels like he is really happy with what he does and who he works with) 

Why not be satisfied. You know better than me that the project is moving in the right direction and apart from us (the community) the developers are doing just as well, and maybe better! A bright future awaits us!!!

The first ever browser game on Free TON has been released!! To try it you must install Extra Ton plugin to your Chrome etensions first.

https://tondice.com/ 

Early birds bonus: the first 500 users will get a small but still pleasant airdrop)

• +1 1

The Crypto Quest contest: "Free TON 2021-Try your luck after 2020” has moved to the 2nd stage. Now the selected participants in Stage 1 must compete in stage 2. Due to the fact that the required number of participants has not been recruited. prizes for the winners were also reduced by 10 times.

New winner rewards:

1 prize – 100 TON Crystal

2 prize – 90 TON Crystal

3 prize – 80 TON Crystal

4 prize – 70 TON Crystal

5 prize – 60 TON Crystal

6 prize – 50 TON Crystal

7 prize – 40 TON Crystal

8 prize – 30 TON Crystal

9 prize – 20 TON Crystal

10 prize – 10 TON Crystal

Since the New Year is supposed to bring only joy and good luck, 202.1 TON Crystal will be equally distributed among the participants who will not take the top 10 prize-places.

To read more information: https://forum.freeton.org/t/crypto-quest-free-ton-2021-try-your-luck-after-2020-stage-2/8337/2

On 10.02.2021 at 08:20, Lerikaweb said:

The first ever browser game on Free TON has been released!! To try it you must install Extra Ton plugin to your Chrome etensions first.

https://tondice.com/ 

Early birds bonus: the first 500 users will get a small but still pleasant airdrop) 

Honestly, I waited a long time for the dice game to appear and it happened. Interesting - only Google Chrome can be used for the game? Or are other browsers using the Chrome protocols also supported? For example, metamask, which is not officially supported by Yandex browser, still starts and works in it

Edited by lesnik_utsa

Did you know that if you write articles on the given topics, you will also get a TON Crystal for this?) It is enough just to wait for the next application for writing this or that article and let it be known that you are taking on this case and that's it! You write articles - you get crystals. It's simple. New applications for writing articles can be found in this chat https://t.me/free_ton_editorial

The pandemic is not a reason to stop working. On the contrary, in some cases it gives a greater impetus for development and there is a team cohesion. Find out how the FREE TON team worked during the pandemic. There were both difficulties that were successfully overcome and innovations. Learn more about all stages of work in the blog 

https://blog.freeton.org/ru/kak-rabotat-v-komande-na-udalenke-vo-vremya-pandemii-na-primere-sg-vo-free-ton/

Edited by lesnik_utsa

Lovers Day is coming very soon ❤️ and we invite everyone in our community to confess their love for Free Ton 💎

Let's make a flurry of personal congratulations in verse or prose. Who cannot write a lot of text at all, for you - proverbs/sayings. Also, it is not forbidden to remake the famous texts of classics into a new, free ton - fret. The main thing ito write with love and tenderness 💕

Write a confession ...
Place it on a social network (Instagram, FB, etc.). If there is no social network, place in channels, groups, chat rooms that are not connected in any way with the theme Free Ton

Each participant is a bonus for participation.

Winners are waiting for paired gifts:
🏆1 place - 2 hoodies
🏆2 place - 2 T-shirts
🏆 3rd place - 2 cups
🏆4 place - 2 caps
🏆 5th place - 2 pairs of socks

Publish your work in chat with #lyubluton #freeton #ton #14ton and a link to a publication on the social network. The winners are determined by a random number generator. The results will be announced on February ❤️14 ❤️

More information: https://t.me/freetonshopchat/3873