[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network - Page 2 - General - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dushanya

[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

A good information for earning easily and just by simple steps but by this I think we can earn more but now I am late but I don't worried about it because I joined this platform latr I will surely receive a good staus in few days. 

Hey, everyone! 🙂

I was sent here "from above" to resume activity in this topic. I am one of the Free Ton managers on this forum in the English-language thread (in which you are reading this). We will publish up-to-date information about the project and we are ready to answer any of your questions about the Free Ton.🚀🚀🚀

• +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, dodmonitor said:

Hey, everyone! 🙂

I was sent here "from above" to resume activity in this topic. I am one of the Free Ton managers on this forum in the English-language thread (in which you are reading this). We will publish up-to-date information about the project and we are ready to answer any of your questions about the Free Ton.🚀🚀🚀

It's amazing how few posts there are in this thread. Users do not fully understand the whole meaning of Free TON and we must fix it!
The first and most important thing I would like to say is that Free TON is not just a blockchain, but a whole ecosystem - which makes it possible to look differently at the world of decentralized governance. Each active member of the community can play a significant role in the development of the project. Everyone can become a part of history ...🕔

• +3 1
  • +5 1

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

Crypto Quest: “Free TON 2021 - Try your luck after 2020”

Only new members are allowed to participate!

Only new entrants who ain't previously participated in Free TON contests are allowed to participate in the contest. who ain't signed the declaration on decentralization before

The application for participation can be submitted from January 5 to 24. Applications can be closed before January 24, if the required number of participants is reached.

2020 was difficult for us, there were both ups and downs. Therefore, it is considered that the next year should be met better than the previous one. In this regard, we are launching this airdrop among new FREE TON members, in order to popularize FREE TON

Winner rewards:

The total pool among the top 10 places is 5500 TON Crystal. That is, 1 prize - 1000 Ton, 2 prize - 900 Ton and so on, up to the 10th place.

Also in honor of the New Year and Christmas, those who ain't take places in the top 10 will equally share the pool in 2021 TON

To apply for participation, follow the link - https://forum.freeton.org/t/crypto-quest-free-ton-2021-try-your-luck-after-2020/7250

There you will find all the information about the contest, as well as about the stages of its implementation

Форум Free TON официально запущен | BizzApps

Edited by dodmonitor
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Friends, do not forget that in the Free TON ecosystem, everyone can realize themselves and get a good reward for this. In addition to the above contest for new community members, you can take part in various other contests.

The decentralized community is developing our project and moving forward quickly. Various contests and events are constantly appearing.

• Maybe you know how to work with graphics or own web design - then come in here and watch active events
  • Maybe you know defi and are ready to help develop Free TON - come in here
  • Or maybe you are ready to spread Free TON further around the world and want to become an ambassador for the project - come in here
  • If you like to write articles, create interesting material, then you can monetize this - come in here

This is only a small part of the directions of the entire decentralized system - you can find out about existing and new contests by visiting the Free TON forum

Decentralized management can be compared to a locomotive that pulls the entire train, and  you can become part of this train now, so as not to run after it later

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Friends, do not forget that in the Free TON ecosystem, everyone can realize themselves and get a good reward for this. In addition to the above contest for new community members, you can take part in various other contests.

The decentralized community is developing our project and moving forward quickly. Various contests and events are constantly appearing.

• Maybe you know how to work with graphics or own web design - then come in here and watch active events
  • Maybe you know defi and are ready to help develop Free TON - come in here
  • Or maybe you are ready to spread Free TON further around the world and want to become an ambassador for the project - come in here
  • If you like to write articles, create interesting material, then you can monetize this - come in here

This is only a small part of the directions of the entire decentralized system - you can find out about existing and new contests by visiting the Free TON forum

Decentralized management can be compared to a locomotive that pulls the entire train, and  you can become part of this train now, so as not to run after it later

Well, anyone is free to realize their creative potential and be generously rewarded for it. It is now the era of the pandemic and we have to switch to remote activities in order to stay safe. Now is the best time for the big a shift in human consciousness towards decentralized cryptocurrency projects and their value, so I'm happy that Free TON rewards designers, copywriters and developers.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

16 hours ago, Lerikaweb said:

Well, anyone is free to realize their creative potential and be generously rewarded for it. It is now the era of the pandemic and we have to switch to remote activities in order to stay safe. Now is the best time for the big a shift in human consciousness towards decentralized cryptocurrency projects and their value, so I'm happy that Free TON rewards designers, copywriters and developers.

I agree with you, because this is how it should be. Those who put their work into creating such a large and large-scale project as Free TON should be generously encouraged, which is exactly what the Free TON community does 🙂

• +1 1

image.png.08236d7f72b17f62bc8238bd78f8b23e.png

Free TON League

Friends - if you don't know yet, in addition to the contests, the decentralized Free TON community holds various gaming tournaments, thanks to which you can play your favorite games and receive Free TON coins.
Earlier there have already been competitions on:

In order not to miss other tournaments, follow the updates on the website: https://blog.freeton.org/en/

• +3 1

1 час назад, lesnik_utsa said:

image.png.08236d7f72b17f62bc8238bd78f8b23e.png

Free TON League

Friends - if you don't know yet, in addition to the contests, the decentralized Free TON community holds various gaming tournaments, thanks to which you can play your favorite games and receive Free TON coins.
Earlier there have already been competitions on:

In order not to miss other tournaments, follow the updates on the website: https://blog.freeton.org/en/

I know that people pay for playing online-games, but it is the first time I hear people get paid for playing 'em)) No surprise that there are many Free TON supporters  among WOT, FIFA and Clash Royale players, but do all of them know about these contests? If any of you guys play online games, you can track all the upcoming contests in this channel

Edited by Lerikaweb
  • +2 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

21 hours ago, dodmonitor said:

I agree with you, because this is how it should be. Those who put their work into creating such a large and large-scale project as Free TON should be generously encouraged, which is exactly what the Free TON community does 🙂

Many users, and especially beginners, are unfortunately not interested in making any efforts to achieve their goals. Everyone counts on heavenly mana, which is not right. Each reward requires at least a little effort. This forum has recently attracted many newbies and I hope some of them will be able to successfully find themselves in the crypto world.

4 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Many users, and especially beginners, are unfortunately not interested in making any efforts to achieve their goals. Everyone counts on heavenly mana, which is not right. Each reward requires at least a little effort. This forum has recently attracted many newbies and I hope some of them will be able to successfully find themselves in the crypto world.

Maybe back in 2017 people could be paid a lot for nothing, but the whole industry had changed a lot since then. Now newbies have to work to make some tokens. Anyway, whether a newbie or an oldie, i think Free TON is not interested in a community willing to do nothing but receive tokens) This project is for creative and hard-working professionals who would be rewarded for their talent and work.

2 hours ago, Lerikaweb said:

This project is for creative and hard-working professionals who would be rewarded for their talent and work.

Here, of course, you cannot argue - each member of the community must make some effort and correctly that he will be rewarded. In addition to the reward in coins, I think the experience gained is not unimportant and Free TON is a great opportunity to learn something new. For me, experience is more important than other moments.

• +5 1

Hello everyone! I have some interesting news 🙂

Very soon, a quiz will be approved, where the questions will be mostly related to Free TON.

The quiz will be held on the 4 most visited forums, including our favorite cryptotalk.

After the start of the quiz, questions will be posted daily on the forum, which will take from 1 to 4 hours

The basic requirements for answering questions are simple.

You need to write in your own words, plagiarism is strictly prohibited. To win, you need to answer the question as quickly and completely as possible. But preference will be given not to the very first, but to the most complete and accurate answers

The prizes for the quiz are quite good:

1. 1500 TON

2. 1000 TON

3. 700 TON

4. 500 TON

5. 400 TON

6. 300 TON

7. 250 TON

And the next 30 places - 150 TON Crystal.

More detailed information about the quiz can be found here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-quiz-proposal/7413

• +1 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, dodmonitor said:

1. 1500 TON

2. 1000 TON

3. 700 TON

4. 500 TON

5. 400 TON

6. 300 TON

7. 250 TON

Great rewards for the quiz. In my opinion, quizzes are the most correct way to bring users closer to the Free TON community. It reminded me of the quizzes launched earlier on our forum, which really attracted a lot of attention of members of the forum. I myself took part in them with pleasure and even won once🔥🔥🔥

21 hours ago, dodmonitor said:

Hello everyone! I have some interesting news 🙂

Very soon, a quiz will be approved, where the questions will be mostly related to Free TON.

The quiz will be held on the 4 most visited forums, including our favorite cryptotalk.

After the start of the quiz, questions will be posted daily on the forum, which will take from 1 to 4 hours

The basic requirements for answering questions are simple.

You need to write in your own words, plagiarism is strictly prohibited. To win, you need to answer the question as quickly and completely as possible. But preference will be given not to the very first, but to the most complete and accurate answers

The prizes for the quiz are quite good:

1. 1500 TON

2. 1000 TON

3. 700 TON

4. 500 TON

5. 400 TON

6. 300 TON

7. 250 TON

More detailed information about the quiz can be found here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-quiz-proposal/7413

The prizes are really generous this time. I think that questions might be quite tricky) A contestant must write fast and exlpain their thoughts clear and precise. I think that people willing to take part in the quiz would have to learn much to prepare for it)

On one popular media site about cryptocurrency, a rather interesting article about Free TON was published.

Only there is a small nuance - it is written in Russian.

To understand it you will have to enable Google Translator

https://forklog.com/detsentralizovannoe-nasledie-durova-kak-poyavilsya-zakrylsya-i-vozrodilsya-blokchejn-proekt-telegram/

The article is very interesting, I advise you to read it

1 час назад, yumurcak said:

It is a very nice project, we hurry up and take our place.

It was the right decision to take your seats, especially since a crypto quest for new community members is underway https://forum.freeton.org/t/crypto-quest-free-ton-2021-try-your-luck-after-2020/7250. We will be glad to see you as a participant.

4 hours ago, Asim Sajjad 57 said:

Consequently, an accumulate of self-ruling validators joined Labs and moved the stage in a decentralized manner.

You are absolutely right, many professionals continued to develop the ecosystem in Labs after TON and I see how fast development is going now - exchanges, wallets, staking soon -  I don't always manage to keep track of everything even)

12 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

You are absolutely right, many professionals continued to develop the ecosystem in Labs after TON and I see how fast development is going now - exchanges, wallets, staking soon -  I don't always manage to keep track of everything even)

A project must be being developed really fast with a lot of news and events for partners and community. This is exactly what Free TON team does.  

As for the quiz, here is more detailed information about the rules, tasks and other info for the participants.

https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-quiz-proposal/7413

Edited by Lerikaweb

While there is a rally of bulls and bears in the cryptocurrency market and everything is in anticipation shouldn't sit around doing nothing thinking which of them will win

image.thumb.png.2f47276f09c4e00c800b045c369c8444.png

The best strategy is not to sit still, but try to increase your deposit and minimize losses, while not pouring your money into a hectic market. It is better to pay attention to contests in the Free TON ecosystem, with the help of which everyone can to raise their expenses and learn something new. Follow the contests here https://gov.freeton.org/

• +3 1

I think there is much to say about this if not do they really worth it? I mean the wallets which are using ton and as a stake in thearket, I think is not all about the fashion but the most importantly the features which the wallets can offer. 

Once again I will remind everyone about the competition among new members of the Freeton community
I highly recommend taking part in it. The prizes are incredibly good. If I were in your place, I would take part in the competition. So it's up to you!

Here's a link:

https://forum.freeton.org/t/crypto-quest-free-ton-2021-try-your-luck-after-2020/7250

Сообщество Free TON. Последние обновления⚙️ | by Free TON | Freeton | Medium

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Mfe said:

I think there is much to say about this if not do they really worth it? I mean the wallets which are using ton and as a stake in thearket, I think is not all about the fashion but the most importantly the features which the wallets can offer. 

Well, Free TON is not all about the fashion, it is the fastest blockchain-powered platform in the world. Free TON is architecturally designed for a speed of over 1 million transactions per second. So as for me, this project is all about technologies) If you are interested in Free TON, you could learn more in the WIKI/.

• +3 1

image.png.b4451171526015f8d630786d3502dc49.png

Alexander Filatov - co-founder and CEO of TON Labs took first place in the "Breakthrough Technologies" competition of the "Person of the Year" contest according to ForkLog readers

https://forklog.com/chelovek-goda-po-versii-forklog-semerka-liderov-antagonist-i-korol-dizlajkov/

• +3 2

6 hours ago, AqeelKhokhar20198 said:

Anybody not focusing on the dissemination model of TON is passing up a major opportunity. This is one of the most attractive one i've found in quite a while and truly decentralized as far as possible.

Totally agree I believe that those who missed their train with Bitcoin in 2009, then Free TON is another such train. Free TON is a new opportunity, a new success!

Don't miss your opportunity 🙂

Edited by dodmonitor
  • +3 2