[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network - Page 5 - General - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dushanya

[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

On December, 2020 we initiated request to create subforum section for the Free TON at the Altcoinstalks.

We finally passed the voting and the section has been opened, welcome to join!

Free TON Section on the Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?board=395.0

If you don't have an account on forum you can create it now»»

Also, if you already have an account on other forums (like cryptotalk) you can teleport your rank to the Altcoinstalks.

Guide for Teleportation»»

Edited by bubbalex
  • Useful or interesting 1

Today was the Art Erotic AMA session on YouTube.

This is a new initiative of ProfitArt LLC, a company that has been organizing international exhibitions and cultural events for 20 years. They are going to launch this project in close cooperation with Free TON. They are aimed at a very broad audience with a focus on blockchain technologies, including NFT.

If you are interested to see the details-here is a link to the forum

https://forum.freeton.org/t/art-erotic-challenge-partnership-proposal/7167

And also here is the video in YouTube -

On 28.01.2021 at 19:40, bubbalex said:

Also, if you already have an account on other forums (like cryptotalk) you can teleport your rank to the Altcoinstalks.

A very interesting function of teleporting from forum to forum. This has never happened before, but it's great. If it were possible, of course, not only to teleport to ATT, but also vice versa, it would be great.

And as for a separate section, I had no doubt that we would bring this matter to the end !!!

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

On 28.01.2021 at 19:40, bubbalex said:

On December, 2020 we initiated request to create subforum section for the Free TON at the Altcoinstalks.

We finally passed the voting and the section has been opened, welcome to join!

Free TON Section on the Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?board=395.0

If you don't have an account on forum you can create it now»»

Great news! I'm going to teleport my rank to Altcoinstalk and tell the community of this forum about free ton as well) hope that the number of crystal holders will increase in a week or two. It is the best price to buy now i think)

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I don't know what is going on, but judging by what is happening, the FreeTON community is really creating an entire FreeTON ecosystem. It sounds very cool and promising! I think in the future it will become a part of every person! And for today, the news is that FreeTON has its own fm radio.

Here is the link: https://freeton.fm/

1 час назад, MRK RAHMAN said:

You must submit an application in a special topic and fulfill all the necessary conditions. After that, the bounty manager will check your information. There are still vacancies. 

What are you talking about? If you mean about participation in the bounty campaign, then alas, it has already ended. It may be held again in the future. 

In the meantime, I can advise you to take part in other more interesting contests from FreeTON

Lumi Wallet AMA session just ended. 

Lumi is a crypto wallet. It supports over 1200 currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and many others.

Did you watch it? Did you catch the main idea? Diana Furman was talking about Lumi being ready to list TON crystal to Lumi Wallet. Also she said they wanted to receive some crystals in order to make an airdrop among Lumi Wallet users so that they would know they can keep and use Crystals. What do you think about it?

Watch the AMA:

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

19 hours ago, MRK RAHMAN said:

You must submit an application in a special topic and fulfill all the necessary conditions. After that, the bounty manager will check your information. There are still vacancies. 

Frre TON Bounty campaign is not active now, you couldn't apply unfortunately. You could participate in some contests if you are willing to earn Crystals. The list of the contests you could find on the Forum.

Join Free TON Community!))

5 hours ago, opbossff said:

This is one of the fairest one i've seen in a long time and really decentralized all the way.

You are 100% right! Merit-based token distribution is one of the main features of Free TON decentralization policy! it is fair and absolutely transparent. If the ideas of Free TOn community and the blockchian technology standing behind it is close to you, then join the community and sign the Declaration of Decentrazation

On 30.01.2021 at 15:07, MRK RAHMAN said:

Please tell me more specifically what you mean. There are no familiar bounty programs now, but everyone has the opportunity to take part in various competitions or become an ambassador. In fact, there are quite a lot of options to realize yourself.

9 hours ago, opbossff said:

This is one of the fairest one i've seen in a long time and really decentralized all the way.

4 hours ago, Lerikaweb said:

You are 100% right! Merit-based token distribution is one of the main features of Free TON decentralization policy! it is fair and absolutely transparent. If the ideas of Free TOn community and the blockchian technology standing behind it is close to you, then join the community and sign the Declaration of Decentrazation

Yes, I totally agree with Lerikaweb. Also, after signing the declaration on decentralization, I advise you to register on our forum.freeton.org where we discuss the future plans of the project

Friends - I remind everyone that each member of the community can set the vector for the development of FREE TON by making their proposals and amendments for general discussion. A proposal is created, discussed - if necessary, corrections are made and then the project is put to a vote.

It is in such things that the power of decentralization is fully manifested !!!

Free TON Social Campaign Statistics

Social Campaign start — December 15, 2020
Social Campaign end — January 11, 2021
Duration — 4 weeks
Tokens Allocated — 10 000 TON Crystal (tokens distributed)

800+ unique participants joined Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Medium Campaign.

Detailed Statistics: https://link.medium.com/1JhD9Vipwdb

3 hours ago, bubbalex said:

Free TON Social Campaign Statistics

Social Campaign start — December 15, 2020
Social Campaign end — January 11, 2021
Duration — 4 weeks
Tokens Allocated — 10 000 TON Crystal (tokens distributed)

800+ unique participants joined Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Medium Campaign.

Detailed Statistics: https://link.medium.com/1JhD9Vipwdb

Good results! Hope the new members of Free TON community will be active in social media and on the forum) Also it will be interesting to discuss the ongoing AMA with the SMM SubGov.

Events of the week (25.01-30.01)

1. Held weekly meeting Free TON #38 in English, where we discussed the main events, RustNet tokens and technical updates, information on TIP 2 and the second part of the DGO Sub-governance contests.

2. Conducted AMA sessions:
- With the INDACOIN team, a cryptocurrency exchange for exchanging fiat money for cryptocurrency, which has prepared a proposal for collaboration;
- With the 0xGames command, a game development studio specializing in open-economy games powered by blockchain, has proposed a partnership;
- With the team presenting the "Art Erotic Challenge" - a new initiative of the company "ProfitArt", which organizes international exhibitions and cultural events, and has proposed a partnership;
- With the Lumi crypto wallet team, which prepared the proposal.

3. Developed a free monitoring tool for fulfilling the obligations of partners and contestants. Chat for testing here.

4. The contest for writing articles in English with the mention of Free TON starts from February 1. Prize money: 15.000 TON of Crystals.

5. The contest to improve the audit of voting in Latin America has been completed. Review the results here.

• +3 1

Free TON Crystal stacking is now available at CEX.IO !!

Grat news I think. Now that the price of Crystal is pretty low, it is a great chance for the holders to earn some dividents from stacking! I think I'd try it, hoping that by the time I receive some dividends the price will get bcck to normal:)

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Lerikaweb said:

Free TON Crystal stacking is now available at CEX.IO !!

Grat news I think. Now that the price of Crystal is pretty low, it is a great chance for the holders to earn some dividents from stacking! I think I'd try it, hoping that by the time I receive some dividends the price will get bcck to normal:) 

The rather low price is one point and it seems to me that this is a local bottom today. But besides the price, I would buy coins for staking, which should be launched in the near future. So now it is doubly profitable to shop if you look to the future.

Edited by lesnik_utsa

🤖 Master class on Debots ⚙️

This master class will be useful for developers and the rest of the community to learn more about how they work. As part of this master class, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers to them in question-answer mode.

Time and format: Today, February 2, at 17.00 Moscow time.

Youbube link(click here)

image.thumb.png.93dc38eb1ca8f36182927301d19c281f.png

6ecd1791d9915fac43c34de0715fc94599e83956

Free TON Rust Cup

The Rust Race is endurance validator race competition. Validators will compete for a period of 1 month from 1 of February till 28 February (for a total of 37 cycles) for the Rust Cup

Have you ever been a validator or want to try yourself in this role, then check out this competition:

https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-rust-cup/7797
But keep in mind - this will not be an easy walk, but rather the opposite, but the prizes are worth it !!!

Hey, everyone! I have already introduced you to the FreeTONShop.

Today they are raffling off hoodies for a simple idea for a contest.

If you have any creative ideas, what kind of competition can be held, then you will definitely take part! 

To participate, just write your idea in the chat https://t.me/freetonshopchat

image.png.d004965da8ed38d9e997444d0801344e.png

The AMA session was help yesterday with the representatives of Sigma group (the leader in events and media related to igaming). Sigma's  proposal of partnership was discussed there.

The main idea of the proposal is to develop a strategic partnership to help Free TON to reach an audience of special interest, namely the iGaming, blockchain and tech community to help foster Free TON as a viable chain for Gaming (online gambling and casual gaming).

The entire text of proposal you could find HERE, so that you could understand what the two sides are discussing during

6 hours ago, dodmonitor said:

Do you have your own project? Or do you know the perfect solution to create a good integration with FreeTON? Or do you want to offer cooperation?

Then this guide is for you - https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-collaboration-guide/3870

The Complete Guide to Doing Your Accounting with Wave—For Free - Wave Blog

I think that it would be nice for Free TON to make new partnerships with the media. The more information about the project can be found in the web, the higher is the likelihood that people will run into that information and get interested in Free TON)

1 час назад, Lerikaweb said:

I think that it would be nice for Free TON to make new partnerships with the media. The more information about the project can be found in the web, the higher is the likelihood that people will run into that information and get interested in Free TON)

I fully agree with your opinion) The more mentions about FreeTON on different sites , the more people will join the ranks of active community members)

10 hours ago, dodmonitor said:

I fully agree with your opinion) The more mentions about FreeTON on different sites , the more people will join the ranks of active community members)

The ongoing Hackernoon contest is another great chance to be generously rewarded for telling the world about Free TON. Every participant whose article passes moderation wil get a reward. Apply until February 15th? more info here.