Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies?

I strongly agree with your assertion made base on the facts that you said crypto currency will surpass the fiat currency but not to replace. Both will continue to exist serving specific functions made to, because no matter the level of development we still need cash money for some purposes.

I think it would be very difficult for cryptocurrencies today to replace real money and a vast majority of the world population do not know cryptocurrencies but I think that in the future it will be very possible that cryptocurrencies will replace real money
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

The idea of cryptocurrencies was started in 2008 and it did not occupy all this interest and people started trading and trusting it until it became of great value and created job opportunities from nothing and now everyone is heading in his belief that it will be the currencies of the future without the slightest doubt

This can only happen in the future and not currently. Though the world is gradually becoming digital but nevertheless its not easy to change national currencies to digital currency as efforts can just be made now by some countries to encourage their citizens on cryptocurrency for future purpose.

It may be possible that in future the cryptocurrency maybe taking the place of the fiat money but you can say that it will take a long time to go at that level.

I believe that if the cryptocurrencies will end up supplanting all the currencies of the countries but the only problem I think that the cryptocurrencies in some will not be able to supplant because some countries will not be able to have those resources due to how their country is for that is that in some it will not be able to happen.

• +1 1

Actually I don't think cryptocurrency will end up supplanting other national currencies for now because most of the countries have still not believe in cryptocurrency and I think it will because as each day passes, new things are form and I only think it will only take a long time before it will be accepted by those countries.

On 10/11/2020 at 1:57 AM, Robrey17 said:

Cryptocurrencies: how, when and why. The world is racing towards global currencies: opinions and comments.

Definitely I agree with you friend, crypto currency exchange seems to be the solution to universal currency, it's gradual acceptance and universe approval will most likely take place in years coming.

• Useful or interesting 1

It may influence a tad since, in such a case that you're not dynamic for quite a while it might lose smidgen of your benefit however your record will stay open don't as well concern and keep your work proceed yet in the event that you need to proceed with your installment you need to post and remarks every day.

• +4 1

I think that if cryptocurrencies will supplant all national currencies because how cryptocurrencies are going is the safest thing, surely all this will take or take time to be achieved or carried out but it will be done.

Cryptocurrencies are growing and spreading increasingly and rapidly, so their prices are increasing dramatically, so it is one of the best profitable investment options It has been approved by many stores and websites which increases Chance to be adopted as official currency 

I think it can be but not that easy for now because there are some countries that will not be sure of this but I think about this bit coin will be good and may be use in future,but cash will is been used most now there will be little problem for that

It is not possible in present but it will may be possible in the future cryptocurrency is the digital currency which is created and managed through  technique called cryptography

This is due to its decentralization, more than anything because silver transfers can be made worldwide, without any kind of gunaberta entity or anything that is above your money to charge you commission or some type of these things for that. is that cryptocurrencies will be more popular every day.

• +2 1

If this continues like this, it will not take long for cryptocurrencies to supplant the national currencies, it will only be a matter of waiting for everything to change, so with the increase that cryptocurrencies are having, it would not be a surprise that they will supplant them now to the currencies national.

• +3 1

This started there in 2009, it is something extremely interesting, everything that a person achieved and this economy is just growing to be global in order to get all people to trade with these cryptocurrencies is an idea that is getting closer every day.

• +1 1

The world is changing my friends specially after the Corona virus the world will choose a new economic system to transfer money and fr sure will choose some coins from crypto currency, it's the future and we will be on

Dear friend, kind regards .. I think that cryptocurrencies will take a great deal of life, but they will not hide the existence of the rest of the currencies .. Digital currencies and other currencies remain effective .. I believe that economically destroyed countries will deal with cryptocurrencies to try to advance the economy ..

On 10/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, Robrey17 said:

Cryptocurrencies: how, when and why. The world is racing towards global currencies: opinions and comments.

At the pace that this pandemic has taken us, you might think so, and this because the dollar has fallen in price worldwide, giving rise to concerns and speculation about the fall of the dollar, and perhaps this will be a main reason why they may be used cryptocurrencies in the world as the main currency.

• +2 1

I believe that like everything in the world great changes are coming and if our rulers do not do things well, cryptocurrencies will supplant any national currency, we need a stable currency or one that gives us profitability because today our economy is getting out of hand and There is no currency that reaches us. We are always on the lookout for new investments in order to get our economy moving forward.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies has gained a dominant position at present, but they are still unable to replace paper currency. Who knows that in the future, by the day, cryptocurrencies will develop.

I don't think this will happen personally, I think that every country should have its local currency, and the crypto will not be controlled by the central bank, so I don't think that will happen, it can be accepted as legal currency but it will not replace the national currency from my point of view 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is largely a virtual forex and recognition of cryptocurrencies is growing day through day. Now a days on this pandemic state of affairs the fee of those currencies increases. In my opinion cryptocurrency may be very vital in future.  And additionally those virtual currencies are international and you could extrade them in any form. So yeah i additionally assume that cryptocurrency will supplant all national currencies in future.

I have a vision about cryptocurrency and I can see that in the future world people will have a choice everywhere. They can choose the centralised currency or they can use cryptos. I have heard that cryptocurrency are now accepted for various purposes in many countries. The trend will go on and cryptocurrency will get a huge popularity explosion.