Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

Still no one knows which coin is going to hold the share as market of any coins can be in green zone at any time. Still considering which coin would have the high potential rather than look at the market and how it fluctuate

Ethereum and Litecoin are the most stable Bitcoin alternatives, but there are more than 4,400 cryptocurrencies traded today. Other currencies include Monero, Ripple, YbCoin, Dogecoin, Dash, MaidSafeCoin, Lisk, SiaCoin, and Counterparty, but they all hold a far lower market value than Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I think that there may be big projects on the way, but to overcome BTC it is somewhat difficult since BTC is the number one cryptocurrency in the market by age and by use, so it is difficult for there to be another one like it.

We know about lot of crypto currency. That is popular and very expensive. But all over the world bitcoin achieve first class position. We also know that others crypto currency value depend on bitcoin. So i don't think that can't any other crypto currency like bitcoin.

There are many good crypto coins in the crypto world.  But Bitcoin Crypto is the best currency in the world.  If we invest with Bitcoin, we will make good profit in the future. However, there are better coins besides Bitcoin such as ltc and ETH.  These coins will increase in good price in the future.  So we can invest with these coins.

We can not ignore the possibility of other new cryptography like Bitcoin because in the crypto world is possible and you can not predict it,Price is growing day by day and it hopes that Rooney price increases further in the future but Bitcoin is still the best. Research before investing in this project.

I think there is no any Cryptocurrency which can challenge bitcoin.Bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrency.In future no coin can passed bitcoin

• +5 1

I want to put my trust to the other coin on the top of the chart. This is hard to invest in some new coins because there's many events can happen in this type of coins. And as a newbie I want to focus to the coins that is old and trustworthy. In specific coins I want Ethereum or Ripple to invest

• +5 1

There is no. but ethereum could show a big spike in future. also in future its possible that a coin is generated more than value able from bitcoin.

• +3 1

I think now many coin is duplicate Bitcoin. If you want find coin is based Bitcoin fork, you can see Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Cash, etc. But i am not recommended it for investment. Because that is only duplication and not add any value for user. Other coin i see good coin, like Litecoin and Ethereum. But if you only want find chart pattern like Bitcoin will hard.

• +4 1

On 1/31/2020 at 4:24 PM, MuhammadSh said:

i believe in the future of digital currencies and i think that maybe one day there would be new coins which they would surprise all of us!

Many new coins are released on daily basis and most of them are fake. The only coin which is still at the Top is BTC and the preceding coins are the LTC, ETH, XRP, Doge.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

If we look at the current satuation, there is no such digital Whoever is able to combat bitcoin in digital currency, yes it is a matter of fact that there is a lot of digital currency coming in the future and they are getting very good position  day by day.  

I am not aware of the cryptocurrency that Bitcoin provides through post.  But I think there may be more forums on cryptocurrency with bitcoin.  I heard the name of a forum BitcoinTalk but there is a little difference in the forum.  However I think cryptotalk forums are the best of all forums.  Earn Bitcoin easily through relevant and meaningful posts here.  And knowledge can be easily acquired.

• +1 1

Sure especially etherum and bch bitcoin cash which are pumping higher just like the way bitcoin started, so if you want to make profits just invest in them to earn huge profits in the future.

There will no coins in the future that will launched similarly to Bitcoin. The second coin has a biggest market cap was Ethereum but it has a huge gap to Bitcoin. So now there no coins that has capability to overtake Bitcoin

• +4 1

I think now many coin is duplicate Bitcoin. If you want find coin is based Bitcoin fork, you can see Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Cash, etc. But i am not recommended it for investment. Because that is only duplication and not add any value for user. Other coin i see good coin, like Litecoin and Ethereum. But if you only want find chart pattern like Bitcoin will hard

• +2 1

I do not think that such a coin will be. To surpass bitcoin, you need a new technology and a new super idea that will have more advantages than the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

No dear friend I don't think that there was any other coin. Because it it was then it must come in front of us. And now i thinks no coin can reach the price of bitcoin. And Bitcoin is the most powerful coin in this field and no one can get it level.

• +3 1

There are a lot coins. We say this digital coin. You are right , you may know many bitcoin users now millioner. Without Bitcoin now best coin is Etherum,lite coin,Xrp . You can also invest this coin. I wish you gain some profit here.

• +1 1

It's very difficult for another currency to appear that offers the same or better performance than Bitcoin. But I do believe that you can find coins that will allow you to make good profits in the future. Suddenly not like Bitcoin, but 1000% or even more.
The important thing is that you research well and analyze the market. Also research the ICOs, there are too many projects that usually succeed after they are officially launched. For example, Steve Wozniak's coin went up too much at the beginning of the month and it was a great opportunity. So it's important that you research constantly to find currencies that offer good returns in the short or medium term.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, harsh said:

Today I think that there are a lot of currencies that can be like Bitcoin that are low and rise. You should search for good projects and inquire about them greatly before entering them

It must be launched new type of currency like bitcoin in future. Already Bitcoin gain more fame and becomes a popular currency in the market place or any other places. There must be launched new currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is strong cryptocurrency that create impact on the whole Crypto market. I don't think that any other cryptocurrency replace bitcoin. Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and anything is possible. If you look the current market situation bitcoin is the king  coin in crypto coins

On 12/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, harsh said:

I think that you can search for new currencies that have centralized financing projects. This thing was good in the last period. Currencies have arrived from less than 1 bitcoin to 4

There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies in the market and they are increasing everyday, it is not impossible for a new coin to make a success if it has all what it takes and if it is able to get people's trust to invest in it . Yet I thing that it is almost impossible for any coin to be able to alternate Bitcoin or take its place because it is the mother of crypto trade.

• Useful or interesting 1