Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

Welcome, my friend, through the process of participating in Bitcoin, there will be many appropriate information where learning more in this distinguished forum in order to reach your method and main goal. I wish you good luck dear

Hello my friend! You have got wrong information about the 0.01 btc earn on daily basis i didn't listen from anyone and not even seen any post about it. You can earn 20k satoshi at this platform.

I think everyone can make a lot of money from this cryptocurrency but not like others.  You can earn a lot of money every week by posting 20 hours daily like yourself..thanks

Mate! I dont know about it i didn't see this 0.01btc before so i can't tell you something about it maybe our experts know this and they will surely tell you.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

Hey dear I don't know more about this but I think you should have to do work hard for get $75 because at this forum you can send only 20 posts daily . But now the payment system is changed into talktokens so I think you can earn only 3 or 4 hundred talktokens daily. 

I think this one is the old payment system and according to mew payment system, you need to make 20 posts daily and you will be payed 20tokens per post and 1 token per rating.

• +1 1

Through the distinguished and wonderful forum in which there are many laws that you must follow and understand the laws in order to work on it you must publish the sites that are of interest and importance and through which you can earn I wish you good luck

On 12/24/2019 at 12:34 AM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

In today's paybyposts method, we actually have to create good contents by following proper rule. And daily we have to posts 20 comments from which we will earn 20000 satoshis everyday. Our contents must be useful and must follow all the rules and regulations. And also we can earn talk by giving rates too and 10 talk per comments. 

• +1 1

I dont think about btc, might be it was an offer or not however you can without much of a stretch acquire 200 talk on regular schedule by making helpful or valuable 20 post on consistently, yet on the off chance that we dont pull out 200 talks, at that point might be 3 or 4 sum were needed for getting btc. Or then again in the wake of enrolling on this discussion go into about gathering area since you can truly comprehend about cryptotalk through this part and if gathering gives a proposal than it will likewise accessible on about 

Hi mate I hope you're having a great day just want to ask that for starting earning in crypto talk first verify your 100 posts and than make 20 posts regularly

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

Where did you get this picture? It is not present in the forum. The forum is really well paid, and periodically there is no fraud by the forum. It pays from the beginning of its establishment until today.

• +2 1

Your topic is  great you have a question  how to earn with cryptotalk i can only tell you that you have to work hard in this forum you have to post daily 20 topic or comments and 50 reaction s also you will be able to earn daily $6 minimum so enjoy and work hard to get this money by this forum you can also trade in this forum to earn more btc.

In this forum you can daily earn 30 thousends satoshis and if you work for 30 days you will make great earning by this forum this all can happen if you have the knowledge about this forum and information so be wise get knowledge for to earn in this forum.

This offer is illogical and it may seem fraudulent, but I cannot judge it because I do not know it and therefore I prefer to deal with the Crypto Forum because it has proven its credibility by paying and it gives me knowledge at the same time

On 12/27/2019 at 11:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

For earn in Cryptotalk we can be verify our 100 posts . Then we can earn form it 1000 Satoshi for 1 post . Daily posting limit is 30 only . We can earn nice money by using Cryptotalk forum.

I think this is a old promotion advertisment you have found.When their was a competition going on at form.Now their is no competition at the form.We all just getting payment of per post payment  campaign.for more details i suggest you to contact form of administration.

Yes you all right statistics about cryptotalk because yes you've got paintings thirty four days to earn ten lakh Santoshi of bitcoin and you may convert it or withdraw it's so smooth,

In fact, we must first learn about this forum.  And first you must complete 100 posts.  And if you complete 100 posts.You can only post 30 times a day which means you earn 30,000 satoshi per day from posting the maximum number of comments per day.

You can earn maximum money by giving your precious time to such a useful site.i think when when we devote our efforts and time to any work than in return we also get reward for our efforts.same here we can earn money more as we give time to crypto to make more and more posts.

I don't know about this, I think they are fake information... I suggest you you work on this platform and take 10 talk token of each posts and you get 200 talk token of the 20 useful posts... And get  Satoshi on the average positive reputation.. during posts follow the all rules of this platform and then you earn good from this platform...

I don't know how it can be possible. You did no complete your 100 post and how can get money. So first complete your 100 post and then you will get your first earning on this forum. But how you get it i don't know about it. 

I have a lot of questions about how to make money from this site.I sometimes find myself confused about how people can make so much money just by posting and commenting.But I think there are some things in it that the owners have to do that we don't do. They also make money and we have a way to make money.But all in all this site is much better for those who are unemployed who are not able to do any work at home to earn a little money which is the best aspect.

Try not to slack off.What I am letting you know is from experience.I need to support amateurs of structure so they will turn out to be acceptable individuals from form.You will discover numerous incredible things and individuals here on form.It will all rely upon you used them.Keep keeping rules and guidelines for structure and everything will go extraordinary for you.

I don't know anything about this campaign but you can earn 20k satoshi per one day whic is 4-5$ these days. I came to this platform when yobit made the dlrs campaign and i am here since than. I came here only for making some money but after while i realized i can improve my knowledge about crypto in this forum. I think yobit is very good at making new campaigns.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

What is this? I think the cryptotalk yobit campaign only allows 20 posts a day. Is this campaign new? I've never heard about it. Can someone elaborate? What's the 0.01 btc amount? that is not obtainable even if you've posted for a month.

• +4 1

You can earn 30k of satoshis doing whatever you want by doing good quality topics and information or limiting and giving information to those topics that other people do, it is either of the two that you want to do or one day one and the other is as you choose if you handle that according to how you want and your times.