Scammers by phone transport - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Scammers by phone transport

Therefore, you must use a different phone in which you put your numbers that you register with in your accounts in digital currencies or electronic banks. On my part, I put a small phone that does not deal with the Internet in order to put my numbers so that my number is not stolen so be careful not to be A victim of fraud.

I never went through this type of circumstance and had not heard about them either. It is extremely important to use all the tools that we have at our disposal to increase the security of our data so we will reduce the risk of us being scammed.

• +1 1

It is totally something very delicate but it is difficult to know when these things will happen, and always by means of the sim card they can have access to our data they can even impersonate us since the sim card has our names and surnames and it is something very dangerous to lose this.

It is very difficult for this type of trap, the ideal is to try to associate another number that was used and not the same one always to avoid this type of scams.

even when there is an OTP started on any exchange or any website where your mobile number has been used the hacker send you some link and they get the OTP from you in any way and that is the best way they can use to hack your accounts

SIM attacks happen and will happen everywhere as scammers learn how to use this kind of attack. There are some people that have no worries going to jail and probably they belong there, so they will do this while being easy to find them later with the latest surveilance systems that exist.

This is a really dangerous mobile crime. because as we all know most of the passwords relating to bank accounts are linked to our phone number. If the attackers use phone number as a means to get the passwords then it is definitely going to be really harmful for the users and their accounts. make sure that you install the necessary photo codes to protect from these types of scams.

This did not happen to me before, and I hope that it does not happen, but I am amazed at this method because it depends on the device's SIM, and this is a strange thing. We must be careful and pay attention to such fraud cases because it will lose us a lot of money and profits

No i am not attacked by any Scammer. Its my good luck not yet. But i think attack by phone is not so believeable but with sim swap it will be happen. They attack all over the members once during our working. They are more advance then us. They know all techniques to attack on our acount. 

Thanks for sharing this useful post. We all knows that there are many scammers In online sites. So you should educate yourself as much as possible about all these methods. I think I prevent that from happening because I enough knowledge about securing our account.

Fortunately, I have not been scammed over the phone by these scammers in but I know of people who have been scammed therefore I advise to be very careful with people who offer you a lot for nothing since it may be a scam
A big greeting to the whole community

On 12/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Telephony is one of the most popular scams by which individual investors and speculators in the crypto field are defrauded. It includes an attacker who summons the target phone service provider and uses social engineering to access his account. From there, they transfer the victim's phone number to the SIM card they control, then they can control the phone number.
Once the attacker has the phone number in his control, he can begin resetting passwords that rely on two-factor authentication, such as email and crypto-exchange accounts.
Fighting this attack after transferring your phone number is very difficult, especially since everything can happen before you know it happened.

Has any of you been exposed to this kind of fraud?

No I haven't even for once had of such type of fraud before. First I will like to commend you for the enlightment because it is a unique type of fraud. Secondly, I will urge all members of the forum to be vigilant about the new style of fraud. You are always welcome mate.

This is really knew, thanks for warning, the last thing I know about stealing via telephone is that the hacker calls and they ask you for your social number or bank account because you have won some prize. I see that theft is developing fast and that thieves are mastering technology pretty well.

• +3 1

My friend, there are many Internet fraudsters, but being in the field of cryptocurrencies, this field is completely safe. All you have to do is not send the key to the wallet to anyone and do not share any information that reaches your wallet at all. Thank you.

• +1 1

I have not heard of this type of attack. In fact, I do not know how the victim’s number is controlled. Perhaps this varies from country to country. Here in my country, for example, you need to present your identification and personal papers and verify your identity to be able to change the SIM card. The phone companies must be more Difficulty changing user numbers as this will make them fall victim to many scammers.

There are allot of ways that we can Be scam now, through any of our details sim cards, through our banks details, that is why we need to keep all our details private. 

its quite interesting having to have heard of this of having to copy the information f our sim card as well as having to impersonate the card as to which they can receive text confirmation on certain forms like having to gain access on having to evade or bypass some security checkups especially when this hackers will be in anonymous places that they might ask of having to confirm if your the one logining form another location

• +2 1

I have never been exposed to this kind of fraud and I am thankful for that because it seems like a very unfortunate situation to be involved in and I hope that we can secure ourselves from these kinds of attacks.

Luckily I have not been a victim of such attack. This only shows how vulnerable everybody is to scamsters who come in all forms. We have to find newer ways of protecting our personal data to be one step ahead of these scamsters.

Scamming through phone transport can only occur when a phone has been stolen and when ever a phone got stolen a member should change a password use for log inn so that the scammer will not be able to penetrate one account 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Telephony is one of the most popular scams by which individual investors and speculators in the crypto field are defrauded. It includes an attacker who summons the target phone service provider and uses social engineering to access his account. From there, they transfer the victim's phone number to the SIM card they control, then they can control the phone number.
Once the attacker has the phone number in his control, he can begin resetting passwords that rely on two-factor authentication, such as email and crypto-exchange accounts.
Fighting this attack after transferring your phone number is very difficult, especially since everything can happen before you know it happened.

Yes my dear friend you are very right that phone is the main way of scamming for this camera they just tried to reach innocent people by phone calls or messages and give them eye catching offers innocent people accept their offers and send their money to them and in this way they lose all their money and get scammed by scammers.

• +2 1

I have not been luckily exposed to this kind of fraud before because the process that you have told about this is quite unavoidable in my opinion.  There must be any precaution to prevent this attack if you know it you can tell it in the topic as well.

Frankly, my friend, this field has opened doors for fraudsters to carry out fraud, and they have created many methods for fraud. We must avoid them and make sure of every step we want to take and make sure of the offers that come to us with large fake profits to guarantee our money from fraudsters and not give our passwords to anyone.

• +3 1

This is very important. I did not know that fraud occurs like this, but what is the way to avoid this type of fraud?
If you have any information, please ask
This is as dangerous as email address theft 

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, SuperCrypto said:

It's very hard to expose such kind of fraud and scam people and telephone is becoming a very wide source of scamming just we should take precautions and we feel safe from such scammers and don't give anyone our personal detail.

• +3 1