Trading Revolution by 50x exchange! - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Docent

Trading Revolution by 50x exchange!

8 minutes ago, Alex122 said:

The great thing about this exchange is that it does not require KYC, because this is a huge advantage in the crypto world. Everywhere you go they request you to complete kyc 

That's right, the 50x exchange does not require an identity check (КУС), but the greatest advantage is precisely the Any to Any technology, which is currently difficult to implement for exchanges, because exchanges must be completely written.
Do you personally use this exchange?

3 hours ago, Docent said:

The exchange is planned to cover the top 100 coins, and this is 9900 trading pairs. So if you want to try to trade register, the site is in the signature.

I checked it out but I haven't register yet. The exchange sure looks great and I did learnt something going through the exchange. I will write it here

Most people do not realize that KYC is a huge security hole.

If you are able to restore access to your account by providing your ID, passphrase etc., that also means that hackers can do the same. Once they got access to your email account (a protection level is much lower for emails) - they got all your communications, documents, they know all about you - and therefore can provide necessary private data to bypass 2FA on your exchange.

I thought about this and concluded 50x exchange approach to account security is good

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Popedee said:

I checked it out but I haven't register yet. The exchange sure looks great and I did learnt something going through the exchange. I will write it here

I thought about this and concluded 50x exchange approach to account security is good

On the 50x exchange, everything is really in order with security, there are a couple of steps of protection, there is even a delay in withdrawing from the exchange at the request of the copyright holder, and no hack can change this.

3 hours ago, Adamunusa said:

I not at all stab this lane of Trading as i don't thoroughly get the picture who it do properly , and i look at it's not a existent trade as a typical trade with good deal and put on the market . And at this point completely swap allow this persist direction to trade and i mull over i will inhibit that shortly

Do you have specific questions about the operation of the exchange? Or do you care what and where you write? This kind of meaningless comments deserve only dislike and next time just go by and do not clog the topic.

3 hours ago, Adamunusa said:

I not at all stab this lane of Trading as i don't thoroughly get the picture who it do properly , and i look at it's not a existent trade as a typical trade with good deal and put on the market . And at this point completely swap allow this persist direction to trade and i mull over i will inhibit that shortly

Do you have specific questions about the operation of the exchange? Or do you care what and where you write? This kind of meaningless comments deserve only dislike and next time just go by and do not clog the topic.

12 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

wow you are very excited with 50x leverage but now binance exchange which world leading crypto exchange now gave us up to 150x leverage on crypto future trading.

What is the leverage? Do you even read the topic name and the topic itself? Here we are talking about an exchange called 50x!

Look at the signatures about what it is about, and don’t pawn such silly posts here anymore.

20 hours ago, ijustloveu said:

This is a new idea, as is known, the manhood of platforms make available trading against bitcoin only, but trading against other currencies will present us with other profit opportunities, express gratitude you

Thank you for your feedback. In order to check the operation of the 50x exchange you need to register, and only then can you feel the difference between this exchange and all the other available.

3 hours ago, samuye said:

the first rate aspect approximately this trade is that it does now not require kyc, because this is a big gain in the crypto world. anywhere you pass they request you to finish kyc

That's right, the 50x exchange is one of the few that do not require verification to their users. This is a very big plus for the platform, because it retains complete anonymity to the user, regardless of how much you put on the exchange or withdraw.

On 11.01.2020 at 03:15, yupi84goro said:

Sorry to say, have to be careful investing in 50x tokens. Because investing in new tokens like this is very risky, especially for newbies.Moreover, its listing on LATOKEN exchanges whose reputation is still not good compared to binance and yobit, my advice is to think carefully if you want to invest in 50x tokens. 

Coins of the 50х were flown to this exchange solely so that CMC could list the 50x exchange on its site. So the reputation of the exchange LATOKEN does not affect the 50х exchange itself and, moreover, its devident tokens.

1 hour ago, toyinalaho said:

Thank you for your support! You are refreshing to take advantage of this altercation to experiment these profit in practice. relation to the substitute in the signature. 

The 50х exchange is reliable, you can not worry about your investment in 50х coins

Edited by Docent

12 minutes ago, johndavid said:

50X exchange is a good exchange and in this exchange we have so many pairs for trading and also the withdraw and deposit is so much fast i this exchange. Trading pairs are unlimited and so many peoples almost register in this exchange.

Thank you for your good feedback. Are you personally registered on this exchange?

50x exchange I do not prefer this type of trading because it is dangerous and very similar to gambling and therefore I prefer normal trading

But its profits are great and excellent, and it takes a big risk

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

50x exchange I do not prefer this type of trading because it is dangerous and very similar to gambling and therefore I prefer normal trading

But its profits are great and excellent, and it takes a big risk

How can you say something with confidence ate even in fact and not try to trade on this exchange? How can you talk about risks if you do not understand what is the technology of trading on this exchange. It is not professional for the trader to draw such conclusions without personally checking in practice.

11 minutes ago, Bitcoin78 said:

But its gains are great and great, and it has taken a big risk. 50x Exchange I do not like this type of trade because it is very similar to DangerousJava and so I prefer normal trading

Have you personally traded on this platform?
Or you are another stuffing hunter here. If you can’t share practical experience, then you should not litter here in topic.

11 minutes ago, aahujia said:

It has a lot of importance of 50X debitend so everyone can use this expression, we need better exchange options to exchange between more currencies.

This option suits you, try not regret it.

7 hours ago, munadiaahmae said:

how will you say some thing with self assurance ate even in reality and no longer try to exchange in this alternate? how are you going to communicate about dangers in case you do now not understand what is the technology of buying and selling in this change. It is not expert for the trader to draw such conclusions without personally checking in practice.

Do you personally write this to me?
To keep you up to date, since the creation of this exchange with it, I was a tester in closed mode before release, and for almost a year now, a trader on it in open mode. So all your statements are not appropriate for me and this article.

On 02.03.2020 at 12:26, Docent said:

Coins of the 50х were flown to this exchange solely so that CMC could list the 50x exchange on its site. So the reputation of the exchange LATOKEN does not affect the 50х exchange itself and, moreover, its devident tokens.

The 50х exchange is reliable, you can not worry about your investment in 50х coins

I hope that LATOKEN reputation will get fair consideration. As of now, I see that highlights from the past drive people's mind while this exchange has come a long way and now it's convenient and easy platform for crypto users.

Edited by Kennor
  • -5 1

5 hours ago, Fawz said:

the extremely good aspect about this exchange is that it does now not require kyc, due to the fact this is a big gain inside the crypto world. anywhere you pass they request you to complete kyc

Yes, this is a significant difference from all other exchanges!
Do you personally already use the 50X exchange or just looking at this new technology?

Today 50x exchange and all hear tokens was added to the CoinMarketCap. Why want start traiding in this great and new technology just click in my signature below. 

4 hours ago, BitchGroove said:

The great thing about this exchange is that it does not require KYC, because this is a huge advantage in the crypto world. Everywhere you go they request you to complete kyc 

It is for this reason that I suggest that everyone who wants to remain anonymous in the crypto industry not only pay attention to the 50x exchange, but register immediately and check for themselves the above advantages.

That can be the excellent start ! WE are always seeking for the best DEX features to convert so many coins on the exchange. You know, we have to open so many exchange accounts to make the trade for the different cryptocurrencies. If DEX features come in that way, it will be the great. 

On 21.04.2020 at 16:47, Arun gope said:

it is a really good thing created by them to making the people help for money morning and career the good profit outcomes which was needed at least one more time to make the money really creating profit with our good amount and they do not have to pay much on it which will really a good chance to make it.

What nonsense are you talking about? You should not even be in this topic if you have such a number of posts on your account, and in such a serious topic about the 50х exchange write inexplicably what!
If you have specific questions about the work of the exchange, then write, otherwise write your inappropriate conclusions in the flood!

Edited by Docent

I think it is a good thing to have a 50x double profit, but you must remember that the loss will be great as well so you should be careful

Life is great and enjoy it

Really an impressive informations and thanks for sharing these informations with us and i also think that there should be some revolution in the trading technologies which could influence more users throught the world.

On 08.05.2020 at 08:43, Ayush Singh said:

Really an impressive informations and thanks for sharing these informations with us and i also think that there should be some revolution in the trading technologies which could influence more users throught the world.

It’s not difficult for me to share such information, but I see a clear problem on the part of those who are viewing my topic, no one asks specific questions about the operation of the exchange, and this suggests that no one even goes to the site 50x.com to see for yourself revolutionary trading technology among all cryptocurrency exchanges!

exactly, but users need to get used to it. I like the proyect and the idea itselve interchanging directly a lots of pais it will save is much money. Avoiding double commisions

I would like to have some good dividends with this 50x marketing insurance you can get a lot of money if you know how to drive

• +1 1

On 04.10.2020 at 05:51, Hfaragon33 said:

exactly, but users need to get used to it. I like the proyect and the idea itselve interchanging directly a lots of pais it will save is much money. Avoiding double commisions

There no any double commisions!!!!!!