The most used cryptocurrency - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

I agree with you. The most used cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Bitcoin value is increasing day by day.There is less risk in investing bitcoin.  

Bitcoin is the mainly second-hand cryptocurrency. for the reason that a batch of people mistreat it. and the assess is greater than ever day by day. That's why bitcoin is most used.

As far as I know that bitcoin is the most used currency of great because you can easily convert bitcoins  into Dollars that is where it is most usable currency

I think the most used cryptocurrency is overused by xrp and litcoin.  Investing and trading these currencies are gaining momentum.  I think, it will reach the most used crypto currency.  In the future, these coins will be fully accepted.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:09 AM, Ngetpa said:

Bitcoin is still the most cryptocurrency used regarding what they say. It is the first to be introduced to us and mostly of tge projects bitcoin is the mode of payment.

This can simply be proven by read-through the transactions in the bitcoin blockchain since 2009 and associate it with others. Not that the transactions are necessarily the mainly but, they are subdue the oldest in the crypto space

Yes i believe the most used cryptocurrency can easily be XRP , as it's use case is in sending money from one part of the world to another. I think it will be one of the most used crypto, it has an important use case, and therefore will be fully adopted for this use case. 

That one with no fight is bitcoin, bitcoin is why it remains relevant to make sure that we have something out of it, but there is always ways to which one can be able to level out and produce everything in the cases we have the right dieas of a market and  proper understanding

I will say here that Bitcoins is the most used currency because it was the first blockchain technology to be created for that matter it came into exist a long time ago although the price drops quickly

In my own opinion I think that Bitcoin is the most used Cryptocurrency in the online market..and i also like that currency very much..

I think that bitcoin is the most used currency in cryptocurrencies because every trader in the cryptocurrency world contains in his portfolio some bitcoin because it is the base currency in every exchange and it is the most currency trusted by traders.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

According to my study bitcoin isn't the for the most part commonly second-hand cryptocurrency in the humankind join is the earth nearly everyone old cryptocurrency With Tether's monthly trading section about 18% top than that of Bitcoin,

Why bitcoin isn't the most utilized digital currency on the planet? Did you check the measurements of the capitalization of that coin and what amount of individuals use it consistently? If not, my pleasure.

Bitcoin is the most commonly used now. And there will always be some coins being used more and more, but not so much on just a few sites but I think Bitcoin is number one and always will be.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

My dear friend I to think or believe that Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency. But I really want to know the truth behind this. Is it is available in Google maybe I will try to find from Google. If you got the answer, please tell me also because it's a very interesting topic to talk about.

In my opinion I think bitcoin is the most used and well known cryptocurrency around the global.

Ya it's really  that crypo currency are really expensive and most great currency but people will not use this currency that much level beacuse of people unable to use it directly to buy their requirements. For buying their requirements they should change their crypto currency to their currency. 

From my  researches I would say that the most used cryptocurrency is bitcoin. It is known widely and being used in many different parts of the world. 

hello. accordingly to the market condition in crypto currencies the most valuable digital currency is bitcoin but on other hand on the coincapmarket the most value coin and crypto currency is Tether which is on the top level which means that tether is the most used crypto currency.

Bitcoin is the first major and most use cryptocurrency in crypto global economy. BTC growth very fast rather than gold.btc future very bright. 

I have not  confirm answer.  If  you are talking about the most used  currency  other then bitcoin.  I think can be  usdt coin.It can be used with  pair of any popular  currency. 

Hi mate.. Bitcoin is the only highest rank currency that has been used ever and ever through the world. There may be different sites that provide currency by digital system but bitcoin is on top of the list.

I think it will be one of the most used crypto, it has an important use case, and therefore will be fully adopted for this use case. 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

bitcoin is the most used cryptomarket currency and slow deployment is who doubts words that. Bitcoin market cap is unbeatable. No other crpto currency can bit bitcoin at this time. Also uses are increased and day by day popular farm and industries allowing bitcoin as pay system. Bitcoin will remain the most used cryptomarket currency until upcoming next 5 years