Donot invest everything on crypto - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Donot invest everything on crypto

On 2/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Maahi said:

Yes you said right ,cryptocureency is good investment but it comes with risk if in future the coin will give better return so it's just loss for us.

You can see the cryptocurrency market growing so this time you can try to invest a small fund to make a profit, I just suggest to someone who believes in cryptocurrency. You can invest all your money in cryptocurrencies, but if the price drops. Surely you have to wait until prices rise again.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:52 AM, sidik7 said:

i think in crypto more people change the life , should correction in your ask , at the moment you  can see the market of cryptocurrency now growth up so this time you can try to invest a little fund to get a profit , i only suggestion for who is trust in crypto .

Yes it change many life of most of traders now because they make a very profit from crypto i they still in , so they should invest in crypto all the time because they know the real meaning of that 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, sbroy01 said:

You shouldn't invest more than you are willing to lose. Bitcoin goes up and down. You’ll panic sell and be in worse shape or need to rent or sell every asset.So i suggest to you control emotion when you invest your money on crypto

Yes you are right it's not advisable to invest everything in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because investing involves risk and we should invest only the amount we can afford to lose.

13 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

But when investing it means that you should save some of your investment not to put all into the Investment as you might risk it.

Yes you should why not it's a investment it's like that dont put all your money in one investment but you should put some and leave some in your pocket

On 4/12/2020 at 10:21 AM, Mishadima said:

Yes you shouldn't invest all your funds on Cryptocurrency instead you should divide it and go into another job offline because Cryptocurrency cannot offer you 100% guarantee

Some people are completely no used to work offline me included, what can you advice us?

11 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Okay thanks for that, I now understand. Anyway I will give it my best shot to see how things gonna work out.

OK Good luck brother with your investment and make a plan for your invest you can find every thing in this forum just search abut that 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:52 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

There are bearish and bullish market for bitcoin. So it can reduce per hour and increase per hour. Investing all coins is truly a stupid decision. 

You can invest all your money in cryptocurrencies, but if the price drops. Surely you have to wait until prices rise again. You work in a high-risk field so there is little and willing to lose it if that happens. It's just a loss to us. But I also think that cryptocurrencies are the best monetization site.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:02 PM, juma1 said:

This for sure it's very true giving your confidence isn't wrong but giving all your confidence in one coin is really wrong because investing all is costly and beneficial 

Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. You can invest all your money in cryptocurrencies, but if the price drops. Surely you have to wait until prices rise again. If we invest everything in a new token, for example, it will waste our money.

2 hours ago, Mishadima said:

You are perfectly right, investing in one particular coin can lead you to great loss and my reason is that what if the price of that coin you all bought fell in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, you have no option but invest in different coins to minimize your risk of loss.

I do not agree, what time need to get is when the price of cryptocurrencies will increase, it is not about investing inna particularly coin. If I like I can choose one or two or more but I just need to get the right time to invest. 

18 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Thanks bro I wish you the same actually. Have a nice trading days ahead.

Now i do BOT trading it's very good and you can make a lot of profit just with little amount and i think it's safe you dont lose if the market go against you 

28 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is why I like them but not all the time because I will love to experience a lot of trading on my own.

After you collect many experience you will trade using the bot because you cant trade all the time you can g sleep and leave the bot trade for you you give him just when and where to sell or buy 

32 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Yeah I saw some people doing that actually z in which it is good to work on autopilot while you rest the bot gives you some money.

I do it just to trade wetween coins like btc\eth or btc\bnb just to be sure you have the coin when the bull market come btc or bnb or eth not to have ustd 

Cryptocurrency is very high risky asset because of permanently changing news and price volatility. I invest in crypto only 30% of all my investments, because in this sphere you can as become millionaire as lose all money 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

That is actually a good way also. I will.also try that way to see what I can come out with in in terms of profit 

What is your favorite coins to trade or hold in this moment because i cant take action now and i need some advice from other traders if you have it of course 

27 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

The best coin I can hold now is bitcoin and also the rest top coin, bitcoin will just be an alternative in case of the price movements I will hold LTC more.

Yes the boitcoin is the most best coin any one have bitcoins in his wallet because it's the number one, if i can add other coins i will take ethereum and as you say litecoins is good too 

On 2/11/2020 at 12:49 AM, Imran jameel said:

If we have plan to invest in crypto then divide our whole fund in different parts and buy crypto step by step means that buy at one price and wait for some days if price dump then buy again and wait again if price will go down more than buy again. 

You may not necessarily have to spend a few evenings, you have to keep this kind of heart where everything can happen inside the cryptocurrency. A lot of patience will be of great help and safety is my number one priority

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is a choice but not a recommended, make sure that you actually make more research on it.

I think any coins in the top ten in the Coinmarketcap it's good you dont need to make a search about them it's safe even the price is fall down they never lost the value 

On 2/8/2020 at 5:23 AM, Jhadhasan said:

In conjunction with your idea, we can point to the importance of stopping the loss order, where you have to place it at the limit that you can afford and does not affect your psychological state.

Your other savings, is a good option. And only invest the money you will lose, which I hope you will not lose them. You can really invest what you can afford to lose and don't be afraid of market movement and control yourself.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:32 PM, sbroy01 said:

You shouldn't invest more than you are willing to lose. Bitcoin goes up and down. You’ll panic sell and be in worse shape or need to rent or sell every asset.So i suggest to you control emotion when you invest your money on crypto

Yes, that's true. Before you invest, you must first think what will be the consequences you will encounter, and you must also think what the thing you only can afford to lose. In that way you can assure that even you will get scammed or you lose your investment, you can still have a back up money. At least you just lost a small amount of money, not all of your earnings.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:25 AM, Mrpassion said:

Why is said research is to check the historical price of the coin if it had done any good or it is just maintaining it's position.

Yes the history of any coin is very important but the majority of coins you trade or in your favorite list you know his history and you what price they have in the last year because you trade it all time,but you can search fir it again why not 

14 minutes ago, halloweed said:

You may look up the history of a coin but you might not know what things makes a coin better, so you must also know the things to look at to idenify good coins for investments.

There is many aspect to have an idea about any coins it's not only the history but many affect like the team the development of the coins and more thing 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:56 PM, Goody28 said:

As this may sound weird it's advisable to invest less than we are willing to lose haven said that you can invest with little amounts at first

my trading capital is usually from the payment of bonuses or from the payment on each cryptocurrency post. Be wise with all fad come and go. Do not accept rekt with profits and leverage, but still diligent. Don't dive into it because you can lose everything in life.

4 hours ago, halloweed said:

Yes and i kinda do know some of those aspects, but discussing the history in important as all these aspects might even fall int the history and background of the coin.

Yes maybe all those aspect we can see them in the history of development of any coins .in general the history talk about the success of fall of all coins and we compared the history of them and see that

On 1/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, syedramim said:

If you know correctly about investment system.then you will invest 50% but if cannot know about its investment system,then please aware of this.

Throw all your money into the cryptocurrency thinking it will go to the moon, but there's also an admirable thing to put in the effort to challenge everything you have in your heart. my trading capital is usually from the payment of bonuses or from the payment on each cryptocurrency post

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, sbroy01 said:

Also among the common advice in the cryptocurrency markets that can also be taken in all modern markets is the diversification of your investments in large and strong currencies in the cryptocurrency market.