How Yobit Treat Their Customers - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakil Mahmud

How Yobit Treat Their Customers

In fact, the support team in Yobit works 24 hours a day and answers all questions and solves what problems occur with users.  In my opinion, it is not necessary to have a live chat, yes, live chat will be better, but more difficult for the support team, so you have to message and that will be better.

• +1 1

My friend Youbet is one of the best platforms and has a high evaluation and build my experience. He is honest and has transparency in dealing with him and provides the best offers and facilities for everyone. Thank you.

I have not faced any problem with Yobit since I joined it more than two years ago and I have not contacted the support team for the Yobit, but I believe that the customer service on this platform will be good and there is a special section for chatting between members and in several languages and this is a great feature.

Well, I did not contact yobit support yet, and this is because I did not encounter any problem with this good platform, which I consider to be one of the strongest and best platforms, and the delay in responding may be due to the large number of messages

Life is great and enjoy it

I think it's very good! Because the site itself has only just started to become so popular, and it is sometimes difficult for the administration to keep track of everything. I once lost my account due to a 2fa authenticator, but the administration helped me a lot, and I was able to return the account I'm writing from now! This is very cool!

The yobit platform is a good platform, and this platform has achieved a lot of success since its inception and it offers a lot of offers to its members and a lot of good features in the forum as it allows trading of many currencies without addition, so it allows members to invest in the investment fund at different rates of profits according to each currency

That is really important to really check on what we have to really have to make sure that we are able to build up something and the most important thing is to really understand what wold be the right thing that works well for us that is how things really are , the yobit system has not been able to curate a system that is responsive to its customers so to me I thin they need to check on that, I sent a ticket a month ago and still it is not working

• +4 1

We got something good from youtube and you can stay open. U gate is twelve which means we can earn a lot of money from here. Hopefully we can cook a lot from here. We can go a long way in this regard.  I know a lot about this if I get a lot of cooperation from him and I will know a lot

• +2 1

Ubiquit provides fair opportunities for everyone to make money, and for all of its users And it provides a full explanation of any service it provides or a new tool that it puts, but some still need some inquiries As for support, there are the two groups for the platform in Russian and English, and there are ADMINS in it for help and quickly.

As for me I don't have any delay or problem with yobit account although I haven't contacted their customers before to know how fast it slow they are in attending to customers and I wish if they have problem of delaying they should try to amend their mistakes in order to take corrections

• +2 1

I have the same feeling friend ,but without trying to justify those guys ,maybe this lack of attention .for me these two are important anf i have not experience any compromise to that .yobit treat goof it's costumers .

As for me i don't have any delay or problem with yobit account although i haven't contacted their customer before .the are the two groups for the platform in russian and English ,i know a lot about this if i get a lit of cooperation from him and i will know a lot .

Yobit is very nice platform  for  trading  . It deals very nicely  with its cusotmers.  There are some channels of this platforms that  are helpful  for its customers  by which they can seek help in need . I have  not used it for a long time so i cannot  give  more than it.

For me, I think that the Yobit platform is great and you can use it easily, and also I did not have any problem to speak with the customer service staff, so I have no problem with this platform

Well,  mate I think I don't have any knowledge and experience on how yobit treat their customer, Because I'm newbie here and I will like the professional of the forum should enlight me more about how yobit treat their customer so that I can be more aqinted to it. thank.

Yobit always help us to use this site. We can also get lot of opportunity from yobit like exchange trade and investment. So this is very useful site and they treat us very nice. I always use yobit to exchange and investment.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:21 PM, Sakil Mahmud said:

In regards to customer service, they do not have a live chat, well that is a downer. They do have a ticketing system, which if you ask me is not the best when it comes to these live trading websites. I tried to make a ticket just to test the expected resolution time frame but no luck

But dude its happened with you may be you didn't do your work and if you are talking about the live chat then most of.the websites also don't have this so that not a big deal..and if i see my experience in this thing i never face any difficulties in yobit

I think this is a good exchange, compared to the rest of the exchange. Yobit is recommended by all members while using this platform. I think it is loyal with their users.

You are right, I think it would be very good to implement a service so that they can attend to people by a live chat as they do large exchanges, it is something that can help improve the yobit exchange and also in Cryptotalk, hopefully they can continue to grow.

Well yobit is the best platform u ever used . And this is treating their customers very well. Also you can here starts trade with the crypto currencies and earn a good profit. Also here is an investment box , from where you can get Profit on the daily basis.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:56 AM, duainjo said:

I have not had any problem with yobit,s platform. The times I had a little trouble, I write by chat service with them and they solved. Yobit treats good it's costumers.

Yes friend I'm in the same situation and opinion with, since I create my own yobit exchanger account I have Nevers face any challenges or problems the platform, so I can't say any more about this your topic.

The live chatting is between the users of the yobit exchange but not to talk to the support, if you want to talk to the support you can open a ticket and explain your problem and then you will receive an email and reply to the answer 

I agree with you, my friend, I hope that the platform will find an update that enables the user to communicate with the platform more and better, which will make it easier for us and will make the platform more famous and growing