Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 12/23/2019 at 2:17 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I think all of the currency is the best because it gives profit but not being bias I focus on bitcoin because it is the most profitable among all the coins I handled.

All of the crypto coins are best but some coins are going to be high in short time becasue now in the crypto market so many scammers are making their own coins and after some time when they earn good money they will down their coins and the peoples will make loss in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my knowledge bitcoins is best cryptocuurency because it's market value is increasing day by day and have very bright future. 

Welcome my friend. There are a lot of methods to earn money online, but the truth is they are not very easy. Here, you can earn Bitcoin easily. That's way I prefer crypto currencies because they are easy to gain sometimes. 

Many investors who know that I am deeply involved in the cryptocurrency space always ask me: “what are the next best cryptocurrencies to buy?”

The truth of the matter is this:  there is no single best cryptocurrency to buy in 2020. Many of the top cryptocurrencies today are attractive opportunities for investment.

these are a few destinations from where you can earn.I center around bitcoin on the grounds that it is the most productive among all the coins I dealt with.Cryptotalk, freebitco.in, free-litecoin.com, free-ethereum.io.. But many people don't know 

I prefer investing in bitcoin because it is popular and current, but I advise you to increase your research when the time of purchase and the time of sale and not to rush to invest in large sums of money until you have more experience.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:17 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I think all of the currency is the best because it gives profit but not being bias I focus on bitcoin because it is the most profitable among all the coins I handled.

Yeah mate your thinking is right.because, now now all currency are given many way to make money.if currency not work properly then all coin will be dead.  

Bitcoin, Ethereum cryptocurrency is the best because by investing in these we can gain profit in large amount , on the other hand there is also risk but less than all other cryptocurrency as these are some popular cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is very successful, powerful, and future online digital currency for all over the world in which you can invest, trade, buy and purchase every thing easily. 

I meditate bitcoin is the top crypto currency of every single one time. for the reason that it has horrible use in market. every one of peoples are like to resist bitcoin than other coins. hence bitcoin is the sovereign of the crypto market. And paramount crypto coin of all time.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Actually slow deployment are become popular decisions and advice from the internet. but the best coin you can employment is Bitcoin, ethereum and other superlative coins

The crypto thing we can use to profit and earn a lot from it is Bitcoin because its the most trusted one so far.

The telling one coin the best is not easy and true in my thoughts. Yes Bitcoin is very popular and have high value but other coins are also performing very well. It's difficult to choose one

Hello my dear friend. There are various ways to earn free online crypto currency. But it is not easy as such website and platform pays you very low amount so it will take years to collect a good amount. 

Everyone asks about it day by day, which is better. Is there anything better than Bitcoin.
Yes Bitcoin is the best, and is it better than Bitcoin, I don't think there is a problem for the price and supply of demand.

Selection nof currency out of 16000 currencies is not possible for me. In the term of value there is not any doubt in Bitcoin. But I think as potential there are lots of coins

Of course BTS is the best cryptocurrency to make a profit. We can make a profit by trading, for Newbies can trade long-term with BTS. We can easily make a profit by investing in BTS, because it is BTS is the best cryptocurrency so the future is very bright.good luck...

The best cryptocurrency is bitcoin.The bitcoin currency is the first currency of the world.Bitcoin is very demandable currency.people hold bitcoin and then sell in the market and earn money.

There are many decisions and suggestions from the internet. But the best currency you can use is Bitcoin, Etheriam and other top currencies

I think Bitcoin is the bestest of crypti.Of course I think Bitcoin is more than all of the cryptocentry price.Currently the price of Bitcian in the electric currency is more than all.If you want to know about Bitcoin, you can see it reviews on YouTube, then you will get the idea about Bitcoin, why I think Bitcoin.

I think bitcoin is best crypto currency because father of crypto currency and and now position number one. Day by day increase bitcoin user and some country government accept bitcoin now.

To buy the crypto currency is not that much easier as we speak but I am but it is not impossible we can buy crypto currency but it is so hard because it is more cost than the old is the currencies

38 minutes ago, kalam said:

I think all of the currency is the best because it gives profit but not being bias I focus on bitcoin because it is the most profitable among all the coins I handled

But how local currencies are profitable, a;ll they do is simplify exchanges of goods and services, it is not like they could give profit after holding.

At present scenario the currency which is in top position is the bitcoin in future some crypto currency may defeat it and may give a tougher competition but the present bitcoin is on top so think about it before investing