What is a Bitcoin address? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What is a Bitcoin address?

There are three different types of bitcoin addresses and there are many bitcoin wallets that allow creating a bitcoin address that you can use to send and receive cryptocurrency.

Hi Darren greetings yes you are right my friend and also I appreciate your hard work because I don't know about it Bitcoin address now I know after reading your post a sore eyes thank you and you created a wonderful and useful poster on this forum and I will get it positive reputation for that keep it up and do work like this

It is a good explanation, dear friend, about the two cryptocurrencies and how the properties of these currencies are based on algorithmic equations. I think it is something complicated about these currencies for beginners.

• +2 1

That's really great information about Bitcoin address because is also important knowledge to learn by all the members including the beginners. Bitcoin address is that address through we can send and get the payment. Every wallet and exchange sites have different addresses.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello friends.this is a knowledgeable question and everyone here has to know its meaning, to understand more about bitcoins. Bitcoin address is a 26-35 characters adress assigned to bitcoins. It contains both alphabets and numerals as its characters. You can do bitcoin transactions using this address. Every wallet has its own address.thanks for read my comment

Hey guys,the information about bitcoin address is very important to make transaction and withdrawal,when trying to receive our money your addressed is asked for,i hope you success,thank you.

The Bitcoin wallet address consists of a unique series of letters and numbers that are created on the network using Blockchain technology, which gives one address for each wallet that cannot be duplicated or the address of a wallet is similar to the address of another wallet, and the two wallet addresses are the public key of the wallet to which you can send funds.

Welcome my friend here

It's a good idea to have such addresses for every e-wallet

This is a really good thing that gives ease in handling the currency

And with the members to exchange also that it is distinctive and very easy for this currency

But you have to be careful in dealing with it because of the large number of letters and numbers in it

All the best to everyone here

The blockchain network on which cryptocurrencies work is considered very safe and suitable for work for all people as it is very secure and enables anyone to work with it at any time and anywhere.

Thank you for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually, Bitcoin address is the unique mixture of numbers and letters which is used to locate an wallet address of btc. Bitcoin address everyone has their own address which you can find it in your specific wallet. And, bitcoin address is like your bank account number to sent ore receive money we need and bank account address.

Thank you, my friend, on this topic in general. It is very important to explain it, the title of the Bitcoin archive in general, and it is the public key for the province to receive and send money through this address. Welcome. The title has two methods like what you are not going in the first post of the owner of the topic. We must understand what is Bitcoin What is cryptocurrencies in general and the most important thing we must understand is the public wallet key, the private wallet key, thank you very much

• +4 1

Thank you for your efforts, what distinguishes the Bitcoin system as being completely separate and exclusive from any other program or application, and it contains many procedures that some people want to take with simple and uncomplicated steps, as much as it is simple and wonderful, as much as it is difficult to overcome in terms of exceeding limits and rules  Of course, thanks to the officials here

• +4 1

Thank you for this useful information, my friend, it really helped me  I did not know that there are 3 types of Bitcoin addresses, I hope other members provide useful information like this, good luck.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, hsa0188049 said:

Bitcoin address ... is the address from which you can receive and send money
Without it, you cannot do anything at home .. In any case, every wallet has its own address

In start I have no idea about this topic.  Then I read your comment.  Now I have understand this,  because you have use easy and simple wording.  As we know,  easy and simple wording makes your topic unique. 

Hello friend, thanks for publishing this useful information, the bitcoin address is like a bank account, which you can use to transfer money and vice versa.

A bitcoin address is a digital wallet in which you can keep your bitcoin. You need a bitcoin address to deposit bitcoin into your wallet. It is extremely secure. Your Bitcoin address is private and cannot be accessed by anyone. No one can use your bitcoin address to steal your bitcoin balance.

Bitcoin address is the public identifier for a person's Bitcoin wallet, as it can be the email address to which the cryptocurrency can be sent and received.

Each cryptocurrency has a different address than the others we use for transfer currencies (sending and receiving), Bitcoin and other currencies have different addresses depending on the wallet and the platform we deal with.

• +4 1

To get to know what the PCT address is the title of Bitcoin is the general ID of the Bitcoin package for the person, where the email address can be sent and reception encrypted.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information that I did not know about before, I have knowledge about Bitcoin and how to earn it from the posts and currently dealing with trading This is only my information as a beginner.

In simple term bitcoin address is similar to bank account number that is used to send and receive money to a given individual.  BTC address is alphanumerical keys used for sending or receiving bitcoin currency only while the rest coins has designated wallet address.

Bitcoin's address in short is a mixture of letters and numbers through which you can send or receive Bitcoin currencies through your wallet . Where each coin in the wallet has a different address .

It is a unique identifier that server as a virtual location of crypto currency can be sent.Every bitcoin has it own unique address which is sent to your email.The format of bitcoin address is P2PKH (pay to public key hash).It stores all your public and private keys.Don't lose it or you will lose your all funds from wallet.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. Each wallet has its own address, and this address is through which money is sent and received without this address. We cannot do anything at home as if we are working for free. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

I have a question regarding this bitcoin address, what is the need of this address? Is thia necessary to generate the bitcoin address for our routine usage or this is some thing extra means if we do than it is good. Or bitcoin address is used to transaction or transfer you money crypto currency from one account to another?