Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

I think Bitcoin is the more popular and most used currency. Bitcoin is a secure cryptocurrency.

I have no experience on this topic. But i think xlm is fastest coin on blockchain technology system. Becouse when i transfer my xlm its take second.      

I used many cryptocurrencies to transfer my funds but only one cryptocurrency that I must say it is the fastest transaction of all which is XRP. I think XRP is the fastest blockchain technology and very low fee.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This problem of network delays is very bad Bitcoin.  The problem with the blockchain is that money can't be taken for a baby's medicine or for a small coffee. I think Bitcoin is linked to currency.

I think bitcoin is the fastest Blockchain coin. Because bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency. And it has great market value

On 12/23/2019 at 7:43 PM, febriyana said:

In my experience the coin have the fastest blockchain process is Nano Coin.

With Nano you can send payment with zero fees. That is sound crazy, but that is real i already test it. Yes that is zero fees.

Also the transaction will going to wallet instantly. That is the good coin where i think today still undervalued. Just try it. That is awesome.

I think you are right Nano is believed to have the fastest blockchain and that too without any kind of fees. Even i have tested it its an amazing opportunity.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

Ripple is the coin which has the fastest block chian. It is also working on the fastest transactions.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

For me waves, litecoin and Dogecoin is the three fastest chain in the industry Ihave used this and have experienced their speed not to mentioned these three coins offer a much lower fee then Bitcoin and other coin in the business, do try them.

I know Dash has the fastest blockchain, dash is my favorite currency, I have tried it and it really quickly surprised me, in seconds, a lot faster than bitcoin.

in case you are amateur. and prefer recognize about crypto coin you ought to pay attention withe famous crypto for any transaction. becouse the are many scammer

On 1/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, AmjadBydn said:

In my opinion ! Btc or ETH is the best ! because lately its value has been rising quite quickly ! and this is amaizing start with this year ! we can say that it will reach 10,000 $ at the end of this year

You are saying that bitcoin will reach 10,000 or eth? 

Anyway Altcoin is going to have a huge Price after the halving...

On 12/23/2019 at 7:43 PM, febriyana said:

In my experience the coin have the fastest blockchain process is Nano Coin.

With Nano you can send payment with zero fees. That is sound crazy, but that is real i already test it. Yes that is zero fees.

Also the transaction will going to wallet instantly. That is the good coin where i think today still undervalued. Just try it. That is awesome.

Blockchain is the fastest way to send the BTC from one wallet to another wallet and this will best for us becasue the blockchain fee is so much low and this is the better way to use and its usage is so simple and best. Crypto is the great business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its not clear to me . but as I use try regularly I khow trx is fast.So  I there might be  other faster then this . so let ,me khow If you have any of its thought...............??

Currently, the best technology transactions in their blockchain system are TRON, RIPPLE, and EOS. The three coins are coins that obtain benefit rush and set of connections at the moment.

Bitcoin is the most fastest coin in blockchain, before I thought bitcoin owner was the person who created blockchain because it deserve that wallet, ETH also is fast. 

Based on my experience, I think ripple have a fast blockchain but I don't think it has the fastest blockchain, I really don't have any idea of what coin uses the fastest blockchain since the coin I use is just bitcoin and ripple. My transactions done with ripple is really fast and cheap.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

In the crypto world there are many coin who have fastest blockchain network. Some of them are bitcoin , Ethereum, ripple etc. People also use these coins as investment purpose.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

2 hours ago, Alvihasan said:

It was launched in June 2018, it's highly popular because to its transaction speed. During the initial stages of its launch, it crossed 3,000 transactions per second (TPS) and thus broke two records.The transition of ripple is dreadfully difficult and uncomplicated as compared to bitcoin.

This is very useful information. i did not know that ripple is becoming popular in very less time i thought bitcoin was the best coin and it's prices were increasing rapidly but i guess i was wrong.

I don't know much about other coins, but I think bitcoin has stood the test of time as the coin with the fastest block chain followed by ETC, others are just coming behind these two.

The EOS is the best in transaction speed. It really is super efficient and fast. Although my investments are in ethereum and in bitcoin I convert to that type of currency for its speed at the time of transfer. I recommend it forever.

• +2 1

In order to answer this question people should try to send every coin with same amount so they can estimate which coin is faster, I personally use and transact with some coins but have admit that bitcoin is the slowest unless you pay higher fee which extremely expensive. doge, litecoin and xlm is pretty fast.

I think that Bitcoin is the fastest coin in blockchain world but it was just my thinking if someone have exact knowledge about this topic please guide us by this topic

On 12/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

The fastest is the EOS and also the Ripple these two transaction is so much fast and good and we will send and received the coins in just some time. Crypto market is the future of the world and it soon be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Rogerz said:

In order to answer this question people should try to send every coin with same amount so they can estimate which coin is faster, I personally use and transact with some coins but have admit that bitcoin is the slowest unless you pay higher fee which extremely expensive. doge, litecoin and xlm is pretty fast.

That will be waste of money action, there are coins with features there is where you will know the fastest.