Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

Xrp fastest transaction complete coin I seen a news Amazon planning to accept payment trough xrp because xrp fastest coin.lite coin also fast

• +4 1

I think crypto currency is the fastest blockchain because blockchain helps a lot in investing and trading when it comes to working on crypto. Due to blockchain, hackers can not hack easily.

• +4 1

Currently we have few good blockchain in crypto world and about fastest is as on seach its Ripple BitcoinCash Litecoin Dash and Ethereum all are going good for their customers for secure and fastest transactions if you want to now which is fastest from these then Ripple is one of most fastest blockchain currently 1700+ TPS on average

In my experience, the fastest blockchain process is Nano Coin. Can you send the payment for a fee. It's true. the transaction fee will be low and the transaction time will be fast

Ripple XRP coin has the super  fast blockchain network & your transactions will be processed very fast in Ripple network. Ripple network has very good cross-boarder technology for processing transactions in the faster speed. I personally like Ripple XRP to transfer money in different wallets & exchange sites.

Though based on my on experience I think trx trons has the fatest block chains the quick transactions is impressive, so which is 100× faster than that of bitcoin.

I think there are many different coins are fasted in blockchain. But in my knowledge EOS is the fasted coin. I know it is not bitcoin we know that if we want faster transection with bitcoin then we have to pay higher for transection. I think EOS is the best. 

I guess its ETHEREUM and after the release of the upgrade of eth I.e eth 2.0 it will again be faster. Ethereum has other facilities as well i.e you can send a message along with the eth you send to any receiver. 

I think other crypto creators are try to make one that is faster. Because in future the number of users will increase significantly. So the transaction time has to be reduced.

Well for me, the quickest blockchain is ripple due to the fact after I used this coin in withdrawal, it takes up an seconds handiest unlike bitcoin and ethereum, it takes as much as minutes which is too slow. Satisfied posting.

Blockchain technology relies on converting Cryptocurrency transactions into chains of blocks that are fragmented, divided, and distributed across the network .. and thus it is not possible to change any part of it because when changing anything, it will immediately appear that it has been tampered with .. and this system makes the technology impenetrable. In complete safety, because it is a decentralized network, there is no specific place for it, as it is distributed across thousands of devices around the world.

As for the speed of transferring , different transfer have speeds close to each other, and this is determined by the strength of the mining network of the currency, its size, and the rates of its system .. You find, for example, Bitcoin, the transferring needs from 3 to 5 confirmation via the network in order to complete the conversion process .. While the Dash currency is converted faster. And when transferring Ethereum, the time is average .. There are other considerations that may prolong the conversion period or make the conversion transferring  faster, which are those related to the platforms, wallets, and sites that make the conversion systems.

ETH2.0 is the fastest blockchain and i personally i send so many coins through the ERC20 wallet and i receive that in just a small time. Crypto market is going to be a new level day by day and it is most secure market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, febriyana said:

In my experience the coin have the fastest blockchain process is Nano Coin.

With Nano you can send payment with zero fees. That is sound crazy, but that is real i already test it. Yes that is zero fees.

Also the transaction will going to wallet instantly. That is the good coin where i think today still undervalued. Just try it. That is awesome.

Well said mate. unlike me, this contribution you have made has really helped me allot because I don't have knowledge on nano block chain. But now that you have enlight me on the qualities of this coins, I will surely make enquiry on the coins and start investing in it. Much love mates, have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I use lots of coins and I did lots of transections using them. Trx coin was fastest coin I have ever use. I think everyone should use this coin if they wanted to do fastest transection. It takes only one confirmation to transfer this coin.

The blockchain has revolutionized the field of cryptocurrencies and goes hand in hand with them. The fastest cryptocurrency is difficult to choose since many in this chain of blocks its code is very fast in the exchanges also influences the type of exchanges, so I could not tell you which is the fastest that works in all open source exchanges. If it is not too much trouble, I would like you to tell me which is the fastest for all exchanges. Please.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the fastest I think because this is one people used most, and you know public will always go for the best in term of services. 

After Bitcoin, perhaps the fastest or even faster than Bitcoin in the blockchain technology is the EOS currency, and I am also not sure, but Litecoin is also a fast-tech currency,
I do not know much about the rest of the currencies, but I follow only what interests me and the currency most transacted for me is Litecoin.

• +2 1

EOS coin project was created to bridge the gap of transaction speed amongst the top coins. EOS has the fastest transactions confirmation it possesses the capacity to process 3000 transactions per second. Follow XRP it has the processing capability of 1500 transactions per second better than so many coins. And lastly to me is XLM steller coin.

But almost my transactions are carried out using XRP coin it is fast and with very low transactions fees

Yes, dear, this technology is very great, and it is very useful for everyone and I know that the fastest coin in the transactions in the blockchain system is xRP currency, so I saw in the article and it is really very wonderful. 

There are so many Ethereum killers around these days which claims their network is the most secure, the fastest and having the highest scalablity values etc but it seems non of them can reach ethereum's hashrate or network usage, can't even get close. But I like Polkadot's and Kusama's networks other than Ethereum's. I think they are the best.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:05 AM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

There are many very fast, but if we talk about the most important of the top 10 it can be said that ETH is the best and this because when making a transaction yourself determines how fast we want it to be but the bad thing is that if we want it faster we must paying more for what ETH is faster but expensive.

The currency I have learned that the fastest blockchain for now is Ripple which I know has the fastest blockchain confirmation.This will create a requirement of trust, equating it with government action but with confidence to an individual or an organization rather than the government.

According to my knowledge I want to tell you that the nano coin is have the more blockchains and fastest blockchain compared to other coins on this forum so I also suggest you this coin on this form

The Ethereum network blockchain is one of the fastest blockchain, especially with the recent upgrade of the whole network. 

Blockchain technology is something that has revolutionized the world, that is why for me the fastest without any doubt is the eth network, this is very fast and effective, the only bad thing is that its gas is something extremely expensive and many people will really stop using it. this network for that very high commission prices.

• +2 1

I always knew that the eth network was super fast but I was also able to find out that the tron network is the best because its commission is very low and it is also super fast that is why I always recommend using this network is very good.

• +1 1