What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 21 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

On 10/9/2020 at 4:27 AM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

Dude we cannot surely say anything about these tokens and coins because some of them are scam or  fake but some are genuine. So people don't believe on them because of scamming issues, its not easy to predict any thing 

• Useful or interesting 1

Many new coins and tokens are fake, and many people have already lost money as a result of these fake coins and tokens. As a result, we must exercise extreme caution and conduct thorough research before trusting and purchasing any new coin or token.

Hello my friends that the coin has a special wallet and you cannot save the currency except within this wallet. As for Bitcoin, it has a special wallet and its own addresses. As for the token, it is a currency based on one of the main currency platforms such as Ethereum and it consists of smart contracts and I think that everything related to Bitcoin is the best.

In my opinion, it is very wonderful and its future is bright and very profitable by using their time to gain knowledge and experience, so I would advise everyone to take this path.

It is, in my view, very wonderful, and its future is bright and lucrative by using their time to acquire knowledge and experience, so I would encourage everyone to pursue this direction.

We all need to be extra careful because nowadays many people have started creating fake coins, and we must avoid them in order not to fall into the trap of fraud, but I think it is not easy for most of us to know if it is real or fake coins.  My advice is that we should always make research before joining any project.

I think some sort of limitation in the discussion of rule and guidelines for the permit can be given to the individuals who make new token. By utilizing this strategy we can protected from a large portion of the trick and misrepresentation. It's an incredible stage for you to learn and acquire simultaneously..

I am newbie and did not know more about this platform i joined this platform few mints ago I want to learn about this platform 

It is a good idea to have lists, but when you have knowledge and a lot of learning, they will help you distinguish between fraudulent cryptocurrencies that do not have a real presence in the trading market.

Well, in fact, sir, the frauds come in the cryptocurrency .. also it comes in the fiat currency and there is no difference .. But the only difference is that you do not know in this field .. that our presence in this forum is safe and also the yobit wallet is safe .. and it is easy to do In the investment process without being exposed to fraud .. You only have to study the investment well before undertaking it because of the risks it carries .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

There are currencies with a reputation and there are unknown currencies so far, all currencies need time to know the best and their features, the most popular, the most sought after and the most stable

• +3 1

Dear in general, trading platforms are the ones that protect us from fraudulent operations. Of course, the person who wants to create a business does not need your Lord and drink.  He will want that the currency is good or not, in addition to the fact that the platform is importing and placing special currencies inside it. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Dear my colleague, in my opinion, as a beginner, I think there are many digital currencies on the internet, and of course not all of them are negotiable, so you must be careful when dealing with these currencies and be sure of their credibility, for example Bitcoin is a global Recognized currency. Thanks.

• +5 1

I want to say that there are many new coins. At a time Bitcoin was also a new coin and have a small value. But now it have a great value in the digital market. So I want to say that these new coin face some difficulties but in my point of view they will have good future.

There are many new coins which are fake and a lot of people already lose their money which those fake coins and token . We should be careful

There are many new coins and tokens which are fake and a lot of people already lose their money with those fake coins and tokens. That's why we should be very careful and make researches before we trust and buy any new coin or token... 

My friend, excuse you, but the platforms, especially the Yobit platform, have proven their worth, and your wallet can only be penetrated through you. If someone deceives you, so you must be careful and keep your personal data safely, but some people think that this fraud is a joke or a waste of time, but it is theft and theft is a very bad thing

Yes, there are a lot of currencies that are put on the market daily, but 95% of these currencies are fraudulent currencies, so if we want to invest or trade, we must choose famous and reliable currencies to deal with.

when we hear about new coins and tokens before believe on them we should do complete research about it because we are all know that scammer are present in our surrounding it scamp us by many way so beware about this type of scamp that cause to create problem for you.

There are thousands of fake coins and tokens, so you can search for any token on the Coin Market Cap website and make sure that it is fake or not.  You have to trade in real currencies or you will lose your money.

• +2 1

I think that its the era of new digital currencies, and the one who invest today in the new digital currency and talk token will have a bright future in the upcoming time.

My opinion on the new currency is that at the beginning we will face some difficulties and obstacles because it is new, but I think that its future will be wonderful, fruitful, flowering, and very good luck and good luck dear loved ones of course

• +2 1

In the recent period, the cryptocurrency market has witnessed a lot of fraud and deception, and the introduction of fake currencies with the intention of fraud, so you have to search for completely reliable digital currencies and make sure of their credibility before investing with them.

Yes, there are a lot of deception operations that they do through cryptocurrencies, but phishing operations happen the most for beginners and this is the difference because old users do research well before they perform any investment or work operation in order not to fall into phishing operations.

I believe we should consider the veracity of tokens and coins, since it is true that certain businesses and websites do not deliver on their promises. The best thing a user can do is look up information about the tokens, coins, and the organization or website that promotes them. They're currently looking at the possibility of regularizing cryptocurrencies so that cybercriminals can't use them.