BTC Mining - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Mining

On 3/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, Saj555 said:

I mine bitcoins through the online mining websites. I haven't actually placed any rigs to mine btc. I mine in free mining websites and I also suggest others to mine in free websites if they don't have money to purchase anything. Master coin is a good mining free website I think actually. 

Well mate I agree with you but present I don't think this online mining websites are profitable, because I try so many free mining sites but they can't give any payment without investment,if we do investment then also no guarantee we receive payments, so don't thrust this free mining site's.

Though we don't need to pay bills for solar power we have to buy them and at starting we need huge capital. And as you know solar power are fully efficient in hot places and this thing will increase the cost of cooling. So eventually our profit will decreased because of solar power. 

And talking about hashrate it depends upon the mining rig you are using.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

Though we don't need to pay bills for solar power we have to buy them and at starting we need huge capital.

You are so right

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

And as you know solar power are fully efficient in hot places and this thing will increase the cost of cooling. So eventually our profit will decreased because of solar power. 

And talking about hashrate it depends upon the mining rig you are using.

This is wisdom. 

Al's the maintaining aspect of solar power for electricity is not easy, if a single battery is damaged and you need to get another one, it is so expensive. 

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, DiamondBit said:

You are so right

This is wisdom. 

Al's the maintaining aspect of solar power for electricity is not easy, if a single battery is damaged and you need to get another one, it is so expensive. 

Even aside low power generation from regions of cold territory from solar panels, solar himself is not advisable, the cost of maintaining it, the cost of buying it'd hardware and wiring are all costly, and the solar battery may not last long and very costly. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin mining requires highly capable computers that solve complex mathematical problems. These problems are too complex to solve manually and are complex enough to tax even powerful computers

This is all quite energy-intensive. But fortunately there was a virtual mining from iobit. Now you can make a daily profit and not pay for energy _

The mining area is very diversified since there are many factors that have to be complemented in order to obtain a single purpose, which is to generate fractions of some cryptocurrency, of course the most relevant is bitcoin.

The fact of mining entails the use of good equipment, cabling and refrigeration. In addition, a stable energy system, and this is really the key factor, because in many countries this service is limited or extremely expensive.

Mining goes beyond connecting teams, it is profitable in the long term, and very feasible as long as it is carried out under the legal regulations.

The Antminer S9 is currently the most used model in Bitcoin mining. But not only that, but this ASIC chip from the Bitmain company is also the most efficient in relation to its predecessor, the Antminer S7, and with the rest of the ASIC miners on the market.

Antminer S19 with 95 TH/s is available in 2020, while the Antminer s9 have only 14-16 TH/s. Maybe s9 is the most used model, but now, after halving, it's just a barely profitable device.

You can make a lot of income from BTC mining, if your computer is ready for mining then start mining now and automatic income will benefit you very much.

It depends on power consuption of your asics farms. If it is small farm with a few rigs, it would be enough for some period, but not on the long range.

I think that in order to provide energy to a bitcoin farm, you need a lot of solar panels, and for this you need a lot of free space suitable for solar panels, and I think that this is very inconvenient, it's better to just buy energy

• +5 1

Hi guys I want to do ETH or BTC mining. I can spend 4 thousent dolar . İs that enought for rings ? 

51 minutes ago, klalvit said:

I think that in order to provide energy to a bitcoin farm, you need a lot of solar panels, and for this you need a lot of free space suitable for solar panels, and I think that this is very inconvenient, it's better to just buy energy

Which mining is beneficial invest etherium or bitcoin mining?

If you are really interested in mining in a more productive way, if you would recommend making an investment in solar panels because if it is true that paying for energy to mine is very expensive, unlike solar energy that after a payment you lighten a little for that part  

For me mining Bitcoin isn't a simple activity. Complete equipment with qualified determinations for finishing cryptography utilizing a CPU named ASIC or by means of a consolidated GPU. It feels truly hard for me to comprehend about this.have read manytiimes yet at the same time difficult to comprehend .I am not virtuoso enought.lol

I think your mind is really complicated. Because the cost to buying the solar panel is really expensive than you have the electricity. Also for solar panel only giving you really small power and sometimes not charged the battery inside the box electricity. So i just recommended to you, just buy how much you can afford to lose. Because we can see Bitcoin mining now already taken by some company.

hello friends good evening, does anyone know or know of a reliable and secure mining site? to invest a little and see how it goes, thank you very much my friends for reading

Mining is increase our profit. And btc is the world most popular crypto currency. If you need btc mining you used some legit mining site to increase your money. 

On 12/22/2019 at 3:11 AM, mrking049 said:

Actually I  have no idea about bitcoin mining. Because I am newbies in crypto for this reason I have no idea about this matter. Many people are saying that Mostly mining sites are scams.

There are already too many pages to mine and many cryptos, but you have to be very careful there is too much scam, I lost some dollars for scam sites that offer you a lot, but in the end they end up robbing you.

In order to mine bitcoin you need to have a place where your equipment will be located but the electricity bill will be large

On 12/21/2019 at 2:42 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is quite difficult to earn profit with mining as difficulty level of blocks are increased and also Bitcoin halving is major factor to reduce block reward which is concerning.

I fully agree with you. Bitcoin mining is becoming unprofitable nowadays. You would have to invest in strong dedicated Antminer bitcoin miners and it would become unprofitable after a year. But there are a lot of crypturrency that still pays off to mine. I've been mining Monero recently and I recommend it.

• +1 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рады сообщить о запуске нового направления обмена!   Теперь у нас доступен обмен DASH на Приват24, что позволяет вам быстро и удобно менять криптовалюту на гривны. Воспользуйтесь нашими выгодными курсами для обмена DASH на гривну и получите максимальную выгоду от каждой сделки.   DASH (Digital Cash) – это передовая криптовалюта, разработанная для обеспечения быстрых и низкозатратных транзакций. Основные преимущества DASH включают в себя мгновенные платежи через функцию InstantSend и высокую степень конфиденциальности благодаря PrivateSend. Эти функции делают DASH идеальным выбором для пользователей, которые ценят скорость, безопасность и приватность в своих финансовых операциях.   Присоединяйтесь к числу довольных клиентов KingsExchange и оцените преимущества работы с нами.   Возникли вопросы – служба поддержки всегда готова помочь Вам.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Да выбор здесь действительно впечатляет. Как на бирже. Даже не на всякой бирже есть такие возможности и такой выбор. Но главное простота, доступность и курс. Хороший обменник. Выгодный, простой, доступный и удобный.
    • Апдейт по аирдропу zkSync.                 Дроп от ZKsync на 3.675 млрд ZK уже на следующей неделе!Клейм запланирован на 17 июня. Будет роздано 21 млрд токенов = 17.5% эмиссии. Запросить токены можно будет до 3 января 2025 года. На основании снэпшота от 24 марта на аирдроп претендуют 695 232 кошельков из уайтлиста.Другие детали: 49.1% токенов распределят через экосистемные инициативы 17.2% выделено инвесторам 16.1% достанется команде Matter Labs. Помимо этого, также было анонсировано сообщество ZK Nation, целью которого будет управлять, защищать и развивать протокол.
    • 11.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Трейдеры, по-видимому, отказываются от риска в преддверии публикации индекса потребительских цен в США и заседания ФРС по денежно-кредитной политике, в следствии чего биткойн снизился до недельного минимума.     Цена биткойна упала до недельного минимума в преддверии данных по инфляции в США и заседания ФРС, назначенного на вторник, в то время как спотовые биржевые фонды биткойнов (ETF) США зафиксировали свой первый чистый отток за более чем 19 торговых дней. Биткойн упал на 2,3% за последние 24 часа и достиг 68 186 долларов США около 3:00 утра по всемирному координированному времени 11 июня, что является самой низкой точкой с 3 июня, по данным Cointelegraph Markets Pro .   Цена Биткойна за последнюю неделю снизилась в утренние торговые часы в Азии. Источник: Cointelegraph Markets Pro. Падение биткойна произошло после того, как 11 спотовых биткойн-ETF в США 10 июня зафиксировали совместный чистый отток в размере $64,9 млн — их первый чистый отток за месяц, по данным Farside Investors.   Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) лидировал с чистым оттоком в $39,5 млн, за ним следовали $20,5 млн от Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) и незначительный отток в $3 млн от Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC). Это сопровождалось умеренными притоками в размере $7,6 млн и $6,3 млн от ETF Bitwise и BlackRock . Данные о притоке биткойн-ETF в США от 10 июня отмечены зеленым цветом. Источник: Farside Investors. Бюро статистики труда США планирует опубликовать майские данные по индексу потребительских цен (ИПЦ), измеряющему инфляцию, 11 июня.   Аналитики прогнозируют, что инфляция вырастет на 0,1% после роста на 0,5% в апреле, в результате чего годовой показатель достигнет 3,4%, а базовая инфляция прогнозируется на 0,3% в мае, как и в апреле, сообщает Morningstar . Денежно-кредитная политика ФРС также будет определена на двухдневном заседании Федерального комитета по открытому рынку (FOMC), которое начнется в тот же день. Инвестиционная исследовательская фирма Zacks прогнозирует, что у ФРС нет никаких шансов на снижение процентной ставки, поскольку центральный банк, как ожидается, сохранит свою 23-летнюю максимальную целевую ставку от 5,25% до 5,5%.
    • Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.
    • Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.