What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 36 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Моей любимой манетой является монета Doge coin иза небольшой цены и перспективности.

Well, My favorite Coin is Energi(NRG). It's an official coin of Energi platform. I loved this coin just because it has the most secure blockchain network. Currently, the price of 1 Energi(NRG) in Coinmarketcap is 3.81 USD.

Screenshot from 2021-03-29 13-01-37.png

• Useful or interesting 1

For me there is no such favourite coin which is favourite for me always changes in every week now BitTorrent token is favourite for me because it has its future in a very short time and we can see a very good pump on it I would also recommend everyone to keep an eye on it

I gusee the most favorable coin is BTC right now because it's the best in the market for now. I also like couple of other coins like Ethereum, litecoin and Stellar they are good and stable coins and that's why i love them. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear in my opinion many members use btc .

And i also use btc . I think this is the best coin . 

And everyone use this because everyone trust this.

Thanks.

it's certainly bitcoin, other than this, I barely have favorite coin to be honest. However, I also do like the privacy cryptocurrency due to their nature of ensuring safety and untraceable transaction which sometimes we need badly.If I were to choose a single coin for investment at this moment other than bitcoin, I would certainly go with Dogecoin, it has a good history of repeating its history, easy 3x return. 

Hello my dear brother, my favorite virtual currency is bitcoin, and as a second option it would be ETH, because both are safe and reliable, and their price is high compared to other currencies.

On 3/30/2021 at 7:22 PM, Oliver noha said:

My favorite coin is litecoin, it was the first cryptocurrency I ever use and I will continue to use it and love it, litecoin started out has a small cryptocurrency to provide alternatives features to bitcoin and have improve so much from it initial stage both in price and development.

@Oliver noha LTC is showing a strong growth, and I believe it will soon generate a new ATH if it proves that it is digital silver. GrayScale is also interested in LTC as a BTC ETF is likely to be accepted this year.
I am also a fan of LTC but now I support AME because I am holding it.

• +2 1

I still hold BNB even the price down at -30% I don't want to sell them, I believe the potential of BNB, it will bounce back the price. Looks like it is the best time to bur more BNB...

• +2 1

Of course it must be Bitcoin, right now I hold Bitcoin 40% of my total coin, 25% Eth, 10% Ltc, others are divided into various Altcoins and tokens. I hold Bitcoin, Eth and Ltc because I see price prospects in early 2020.

My best holding crypto currency is the xrp and now we can see the high raising of the price of the xrp currency and the best currency for the fast investing is the bitcoin.

Of course, there's BTC, and then there's ETH. NEO is a favorite of mine as well. Finally, I believe that BTC is the coin that every crypto user should own. When the price of BTC rises, we see a lower proportion of ALTs rise, but when the price of BTC falls, we see a higher proportion of ALTs fall.

for me ; i think litecoin its a good coin for using and holding  because the fees is low and the confirmation time for deposit in exchange speed 

I never chose to hold anything but bitcoin, for me you can earn enough money with just holding and for price goes up then sell it, I don't think that you will find this in another coin, if you did you will not earn so much just a few dollars. 

• +3 1

The btc currency is the first for me because it is on a constant and continuous rise due to the support it receives as the best ltc currency and the ETH currency due to their continuous development and great demand for them.

Bitcoin is my favourite coin all the time. mainly i trust btc much as it is giving much profit to all. every one who buy btc at low price and sell it at high price then he make a good profit.

The best cryptocurrency for me is Bitcoin, it is the most profitable, and also I prefer to invest in xrp because all expectations say that it will flourish, spread and increase its price in the future.

Hello,

My favorite  coin are bitcoin and ethereum. i think these are best cryptocurrencies. according to my opinion these are best currencies  in the terms of trade  and investment . and their market value is growing rapidly.

My faovrite coin is doge, why the reason choice doge coin first have a big community. I have never seen prohect like this in my crypto history.  

Mine favourite one is ethereum classics because this token had given me a lot of profit in this bull.

I had invested 100$ on ethereum classics when its price as 7$ and sold at 113$.I had seen its price was gone upto 47$ during 2018 bull and i believe that it will hit that same milestone so i believed it that cryptocurrency.thats the reason its my favorite crypto.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.