What is virtual mining ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
koynayak

What is virtual mining ?

I just see something on yobit about Virtual mining , whats the differences between normal mining ? They're selling miners but ı don't know how it works. After we purchase miners how long can we use miner. Do we need graphic card for that ? thank you... 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Yobit does not sell you real miners, it is cloud mining. For this I explain that there are two types of mining are physical mining and cloud mining, where the physical one needs a good video card to be able to mine on your own, for this you must have good mining devices, while mining In the cloud, you only invest in the speed of mining, saving you the energy and noise that these devices can cause, but the disadvantage is that there are many cloud mining companies that are scams, so I suggest investigating where you invest your money and at your risk . I have not tried yobit mining yet and I hope someone who has done it can answer you, in any case this explanation will help you a little.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Just now, Melodyc75 said:

Yobit does not sell you real miners, it is cloud mining. For this I explain that there are two types of mining are physical mining and cloud mining, where the physical one needs a good video card to be able to mine on your own, for this you must have good mining devices, while mining In the cloud, you only invest in the speed of mining, saving you the energy and noise that these devices can cause, but the disadvantage is that there are many cloud mining companies that are scams, so I suggest investigating where you invest your money and at your risk . I have not tried yobit mining yet and I hope someone who has done it can answer you, in any case this explanation will help you a little.

Thank you for the reply . So they call this Cloud minig right ? and If i buy miners is it for 1 year or couple months.

Virtual mining since it doesn't involve any power or manufacturing any special hardware, would have no impact on the environment. Now you can think of the savings that would result from this as being distributed to all of the coins in this system.

• +1 2

virtual mining is the new feature in yobit exchange and the feature very much easy to use for all. this feature will help the users to make a good profit and this features will help the projects to be much popular.

I wasn't aware about virtual mining before now I read some of the meaningful comments so I get some information from these and still I'm getting more knowledge about this because I don't have any idea about virtual mining ..

Cloud mining is that you rent mining equipment for a certain profit on a daily or monthly basis, and for regular mining, you use mining equipment and it is more expensive.

Life is great and enjoy it

Cloud mining is an opportunity to mine cryptocurrency without buying your own expensive hardware. It can be rented from major services. For this, the miner pays a fixed Commission, and the problems of purchasing and maintaining equipment, paying bills, and maintaining the network's performance are assumed by the lessor company.
Let's look at a day in the life of an ordinary miner: let it be a small Assembly of video cards. To pay for itself, the equipment must work constantly – and this is not silent at all. In hot weather, the system needs to be cooled (air conditioning, fan) – energy bills go up to the sky, and not everyone likes to leave the house, knowing that they have not turned off electrical appliances.

After analyzing the situation, the miners began to look for alternative solutions with minimal costs. The first "cloud" sites appeared in 2011-2012, but did not get much popularity. Right now, renting computing power is a very popular service.

Cryptocurrency mining is the process in which transactions between users are verified and added to the blockchain public ledger. ... Bitcoin is the most popular and well-established example of a mineable cryptocurrency, but it is worth noting that not all cryptocurrencies are mineable.

In my opinion, if any virtual mining is mentioned on a site it is SCAM With the exception of the Yobit platform, it is an investment project to multiply profits and pay. The system is suspended on a daily basis and in principle you need to buy a miner and it has several categories.

• +3 1

I want to know if we can get a deeper idea about this. I have to ask for your help because I think I need to know a lot to answer this question.  Then I can come up with an idea for this question because I think there are a lot of different types of questions here that we haven't seen before.  I can do something good

Thanks mate for the post I also came across the virtual mining on yobit and I did not understand what it meant but with comment under this post I now understand

Well I think its just pure math here, yobit has one and what they explain is that when you buy their miner they send off 5% to support minex-btc token and that the price keeps going up so to me its important you check on that we are not really good in what we have built now but we need to be very careful in what we have been able to achieve that is how this things work and so to me ,its a balance of money but I dont think yobit has done such a good job it has made some mistakes and I pray they do chance 

Yobit platform has dedicated a special section for mining and you choose what suits you. You can buy as many plans as you want. And the method of buying comes by buying their own currency and purchasing the plan. You get your payments in a way that you prefer. And do not worry about wasting your money, you are now dealing with a reliable platform.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Virtual mining does not require you to mine on your computer, but rather is considered to be cloud mining where you actually rent out the mining equipment that is in a mining rig in a different region and claim the rewards from it. This is similar to how the vminign in yobit works, and therefore as such it is not necessary for you to have a good graphics card or even a good cpu computer in order to be able to use this feature as long as you are able to make the minimum investment to purchase the miner. Furthermore, with this feature in yobit you have to have yo token, which are used as yo power, and therefore i advise that you look into that as well. Currently the miner is not as profitable however this may change in future developments. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Virtual Mining is a new feature in yobit wallet and it is very easy for us. It is not necessary that all the time virtual mining will be done in yobit. With this feature you can earn very good profit.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:47 PM, koynayak said:

I just see something on yobit about Virtual mining , whats the differences between normal mining ? They're selling miners but ı don't know how it works. After we purchase miners how long can we use miner. Do we need graphic card for that ? thank you... 

Virtual mining since it doesn't include any force or assembling any uncommon equipment would have no effect on the climate. Presently you can think about the investment funds that would result from this as being circulated to the entirety of the coins in this framework.

Virtual currencies are digital currency or electronic money. They don't physically exist bas coins or notes. Many digital currencies started in online gaming community or non social media. Although they can be used as a from of payment . if another person is willing to accept them they are not legal tendar. The value of virtual currency can fluctuate significally they may not be accepted in many places and they are not guaranteed by and bank or government.

Virtual currency mining is the process by which recent virtual currency transactions are verified and new units (blocks) are issued to the serialized data. Mining computers select and verify pending transactions within clusters to ensure the sender has sufficient funds to complete the transaction.

My friend I want to tell you that when you go for the investment or when you go for the trading on this forum first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about that that is very beneficial for you Tu best of luck gentleman on the this forum

• +3 1

Virtual currencies are digital currency or electronic money. They do not physically exist as coins or notes. Many digital currencies (also called crypto currencies) started in online gaming communities or on social media. Although they can be used as a form of payment if another person is willing to accept them, they are not legal tender. The value of virtual currency can fluctuate significantly, they may not be accepted in many places and they are not guaranteed by any bank or government.

My friend, I had no idea about virtual mining until now. I don't have enough information about it

I hope all members will help me here on this topic

All the best for everyone

• +2 1

Hello my friend, virtual mining or cloud mining is a feature through which you can search without using expensive hardware, so computers identify pending transactions and make sure that the sender has sufficient funds to complete the transaction .