What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 27 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market

That is why before trading on any coin or token you must need to have deep research  because some trader  trade coin without  any research   about the coin.. Which lead them get lose within  a moment..  While some expert  trader do research  and find  out potential news about the coin pump..

You cannot be successful if you do not take risks. You should invest carefully, you are right. There are many risks involved in investing in crypto currencies. Your investment will be scandalous. But if you don't take the risk .

According to my view, risks exist in all practical areas, not only in the field of cryptocurrencies. For this reason, what must be learned is how to protect ourselves from them and how to deal with them in the event of falling into them

The most common risk in trading is that you face many scammers in market so you must have the knowledge about it to get the success in it . So keep learning about it and keep growing then.

It seems to me that there is only one risk from what I have informed myself and that risk is that sometimes the price of cryptocurrencies can skyrocket (go up) and it can also fall (go down), but that's why to do that you must be willing to taking these risks you can win or lose according to.

Well, I'm still a newbie on the forum and the only risk I think involve in the whole of cryptocurrency is if get scam. Because scammers are all around cryptocurrency waiting for whom will fall victim. So please always be careful of scammers, Thanks.

Cryptocurrency trading risks are usually buying and selling the wrong coins, buying at the wrong time. The very high fluctuations in the crypto market make traders have to be fast and make the right decisions so as not to make the wrong decisions when to buy and when to sell. It is all part of the investment or trading risk that traders must manage properly.

• +1 1

Someone will really have to be very careful when you are doing things online because a single wrong decision can make someone go astray and lose all of their money. That is why it is important to seek for advice from the more experienced members.

My friend I want to tell you that there are some test when you go for the investment because the price of the coins are ups and downs in daily so first of all you should investigate about the price this will help you to get the profit

• +3 1

Hello friends, the big problem of operating with cryptocurrencies is that the values one day are in the skies and after a while when you check again they went to the ground but if you have patience and you can retain what you have until they increase again it is a good investment And as I see the day to day cryptocurrencies is the currency of the future, in my case I am going to save as much as I can to see the future while I am going to make other investments that have been recommended to me to beat the daily expenses, luck to all.

• +3 1

The main errors in cryptographic transactions are part of the lack of knowledge within the field that operates the cryptocurrency you choose to invest, so you must study each cryptocurrency in case volatile temperament 

Crypto market is highly volatile so definitely there is risk in trading cryptocurrency so you must have enough knowledge about the market to gain profit from it and to reduce the risk of loosing your assets in it.

This is valid, yet the greatest misfortune from my perspective is that amateurs enter this field without information or examination, at that point begin to put resources into fake destinations and lose their cash. I encourage all fledglings to know the field first prior to beginning it

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

Cryptocurrency is profitable in earn profit. But it full of risk ,so we need to make right decisions about tradibg then we can earn ptrofit. But i think if you know the flactuation of price then you can reduce the risk of cryptocurrency.  So it would good to all that learn from other post and get some advice from our senior. 

The risks of trading the cryptocurrencies are about the loosing the earning money with the fear of scamms or the intruders who try to cheat and get the customers earning money.

Violation of rules and regulations is the biggest risk in cryptoworld. Because the rules and regulations are very strict and applicable on each member of this forum. So we should be careful and follow the rules and regulations to avoid risks and losses. 

For the first we should choose trustable platform like binance but if you wanna trade new tokens or crypto you should do your reasearch about the team behind the tokens or whats the main purpose of the project , and of course we should check the chart before start trading and we should avoid low market cap platforms.

ou are right friend. We should use private key and we must save our password so that nobody will steal our bitcoins. We should secure our account with secure password. We should make different passwords for different accounts.

I share what you say friend, cryptocurrencies are the markets with the highest volatility and it is very difficult to operate. Our preparation and control of emotions is very important. It is a learning process that takes a while and does not require that they venture to invest without having the appropriate knowledge.

• +2 1

The most obvious is to invest in a currency that you are not sure about what your projects are and the currency may lose your invested investment and you have to wait for it to recover or win but less than what you initially invested. 

Yes  their may be risk in crypto the value of crypto currency become ups and downs if someone invest money he got token when it's price are low but it's not necessary that i can be higher  it have risk to come down the rate.

Yes you're right,we shouldn't be tempted about the profits we'll make in the trading,we also have to know about the risks we're likely to face while making tradings,but its quite unfortunate that some of the members do start making trading without having enough knowledge and idea about how it's done,let not be too hasty to earn much,instead let's be patient and take things gradually

• +1 1

There are risk involved in cryptotalk currency exchange market due to the market situation and strategies because when one has know enough knowledge and experience about the trading then you may loose you money including the profit and benefits 

• +1 1

Well mate, there are many risk in trading in cryptocurrencies, first thing for you to do before you jump into cryptocurrencies trading study the market and the graphics, But if you don't have the knowledge and experience on trading in cryptocurrencies just go and learn more about it, Because it's very real that most people lose their profit deuto lack of knowledge and experience they don't have and also the price of coins in the market.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.