How Social Media is dangerous to us? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PapaBadz

How Social Media is dangerous to us?

When it comes to technology and teens normally the dangerous things that come to mind are sexting, online predators, and cyberbullying. All are incredibly damaging, more common than people think, and should be talked about.So we are here as a victim to minimize our usage of this social media it is because it affects our lifestyle.

Edited by PapaBadz
short
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Social media is not dangerous for us if you use in a right way and if you use in a wrong way it is definitely dangerous to for us social media is a good one don't take it as a negative way 

14 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Social media upon using too much causes digital addiction. many childrens are getting addicted to social media nowdays.  Children uses it to watch cartoons and series hindi which also brainwashes their mind and the result may become permanent.

Right and some kids now using their phones too much at a time even they are not eating and taking a bath.Sometimes I think, what about if they ere more younger how addictive them is.

Day by day social media getting more popular. People are connecting to this. It can be harmfull for us. If there any data wrongly uploaded then your privacy will be in risk. Because there are many people who can see the media easily and within a minute.

• +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

social media may harm our regular life i agree.if people are not using it in right way.but we can also use this in good way.learn things from social media.share social updates and awareness,making friends and lots of thing.so make the change of using.everything have the pro and causes

Social media is dangerous to us because of many reasons as bad works, bad information , wrong information and crimes are also do there job in social media . They can spread wrong news on social media and thousands of people then believe on that wrong news

It is very dangerous for the present time because the online portal is being used to meet the sexual needs of children. Many times the disadvantage of studying online is that it is merging with different hacking groups.

It is a serious effect that he is completely detaching people from the real world. a sociability where quantity rather than quality matters.

With one click and the keyboard, human beings consume more, share more, want to be heard and appreciated. Otherwise it becomes unhappy. There is a danger of loving or lynching en masse, reacting without thinking, reciting, speaking with slogans ...

• +2 1

@PapaBadz It came out some months ago, that FaceBook / FakeBook was created with the help of psychologists, to help make the platform more addicting to its users. How many people who use FakeBook never heard about that ?¿?¿ Did you ever wonder why you spent so much time on FakeBook, now you know why. Dont believe me ?¿?¿ You can still find it on the internet if you look hard enough. FakeBook has done everything it could to have this news erased from the internet, but its still there. FakeBook considers its users as profit, just like Google. They dont care about your privacy. Mark Zukerberg is just a pretty faced patsy front baby for FakeBook.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

1 hour ago, Liki3 said:

Nowadays social media can become the news of many dangerous social media moments and they can hurt you. Social media is fast and you have to face a lot of problems and more often than not there can be police cases. Caution should be exercised in this case. Can go

There are always dangerous sites, which when we use them we can get some problems. We must try using social medias safety. It would be better to take care about that. On the other hand you can face a lot of problems.

Buddy if you can use it for benefit then it is not harmful.  But when you use third party apps the its harmful for our device and data.

I saw most of site and apps which are harmful.  But it depends on you which site you are using.

Social media is not dangerous  if we use it right it depends us to use them right or wrong but yes there is a privacy issues some time so we should be carefull

• +1 1

Social media is  good or bad. It's dpend on you how to use the social media.!! I'm use the social media  in postive way. There is no dangerous for me. I really enjoyed social media. 

Edited by M Usama
  • +2 1

I think there are two important reasons why people stay on social media sites longer and even become addicted. The first is to find unlimited communication opportunities in terms of time and space, and the other is to build a kind of freedom area. People can talk about things that they would not normally be able to talk to in their coexistence.

The real problem starts here. The fact that users have the opportunity to hide themselves with fake names and profiles encourages the "evil" to be exposed. In my opinion, in the coronavirus epidemic, the information that is shared and spreading especially on social media makes it difficult to distinguish between correct information from false information, and it increases negative feelings such as excessive anxiety and fear in people.

In a report I read, some of the results of the studies investigating the negative effects of excessive use of social media are stated as follows:

• It can increase anxiety.
  • It can increase feelings of jealousy.
  • It can cause emotional fatigue.
  • It can increase the stress level.
  • It can cause sleep problems.
  • It can lead to negligence of important responsibilities.
  • These difficulties caused by social media can lead to physical health problems.
  • +4 1

I can honestly say, I have never had a FakeBook account. I have never really missed it either. I have been tempted to open an account, to look up old friends & ex girlfriends. But, I cant stand the way it abuses your privacy. FakeBook has created a huge international database, which it hands over to any government for any reason. FakeBook insists on getting your telephone num. to open an account. Your mobile tel. num. nowadays is literally connected to everything you do. Once your mobile tel. num. gets out, you lose all your privacy.

FakeBook is always getting caught doing something illegal. Then they spend millions of dollars on advertising, saying it was a mistake, you can trust us & other BS. Mark Zuckerberg is a lowlife criminal, with a pretty boy face. Hes just a patsy who sold his soul to the devil. Dont get me wrong, Im not religious but Zuckerberg is evil.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I don't really think social media is bad or dangerous to us, but that depends on how the persons view is.

Social media use is associated with a variety of issues, including emotional and mental issues, such as anxiety, depression, stress, loneliness, and low self-esteem, physical issues, such as reduced sleep quality, and general issues, such as exposure to misinformation and political polarization

• +3 1

I think social media is bad in these days of life but sometime it help us. Its depend our daily usage of social media. Its our right to use it in a good way if we use it in good way than it is good and please keep try to use it in negative things. I think it is our daily need to use social media. 

• +2 1

The social media is dangerous for those people whos account got hacked .so for that type of people the social media is dangerous otherwise it is not a dangerous .we should need to take care .

• +1 1

Social media are not dangerous if used in a right way . We must be careful while using social media and everything as there are cases of posting photos of girls nude and everything and misusing them. Also many bad things are happening in the dark web so it is recommended to carefully do everything without falling into these traps.

Social media is dangerous for us as well as beneficial too . It will dangerous when we will stay remain on it because in this way we will go away from our parents and other family members we will talk only with the social media friends which is dangerous for us and our self confidence and the other thing that it is good for us it is because we can earn money from social media like youtube, tiktok etc .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

All my dear friends i'm agreewith this post .In today's era, each of us uses social media. The only difference is that some people use less and some more and more.you heard  that example, it can be harmful to use too much of everything .We say that social media is benefacial for us, but its disadvantages are many.People cannot be safe from cybercrime like  on social media .And many people spend their precious time on social media .

Dear Friend, According to my point of you, Social Media is very much Dangerous for today's youth.Because today's youth leave the work of daily routine and continue on it and waste their time.Today's youth are destroying their future due to social media.Use Facebook WhatsApp Twitter all day and don't think about your future.Because of which they destroy their future.

Social Media use is associated with a variety of issues , including emotional and mental issues, such as anxiety, depression, stress, loneliness, and low self esteem , physical issues, such as exposure to misinformation and political polarization.