Never stop trying and learning in Crypto world - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Never stop trying and learning in Crypto world

I am still a newbie in this world of crypto and I admit, it wasn't easy to start specially if you don't have that enough budget to invest or to jump in into trading. I lost my job just recently and it made me see the other world of cryptocurrencies. It's an eye opener for me that always try to learn new things and always think outside the box.

• Useful or interesting 2

41 minutes ago, Diggy said:

First of all welcome here in cryptotalk,  

My only advice to you is to find work first,  after that learn knowledge here in cryptotalk and this will be the say for you ro earn bitcoin extra income and maybe not only income but huge income. 

Thank you for the thoughtful advice. I read positive things in this forum, I am sure I will earn bitcoin like others do. 

Welcome between us here, I hope you collect some money to start again, I am sorry for your work and I hope that you will recover yourself quickly because the world is waiting for you, good luck. 

The importance of this cannot be over stressed because that is the only security of the user in the crypto space. The government aint there for us yet so we have to watch it

This is so bad because your lost your job, but honestly I suggest you to don't make cryptocurrency as your primary job because this is not stable field, you can work here but in the same time look for other job 

4 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I am still a newbie in this world of crypto and I admit, it wasn't easy to start specially if you don't have that enough budget to invest or to jump in into trading. I lost my job just recently and it made me see the other world of cryptocurrencies. It's an eye opener for me that always try to learn new things and always think outside the box.

Looking from the way you write, I believe you will succeed anywhere. I am sorry about the job but believe me, I have seen people became a millionaire from satoshi hunting. So don't worry about the job. The barrier is down.

1 hour ago, Nakamoto said:

Looking from the way you write, I believe you will succeed anywhere. I am sorry about the job but believe me, I have seen people became a millionaire from satoshi hunting. So don't worry about the job. The barrier is down.

Thank you, I never regret being part of this forum and so far, I learned a lot and I'm earning too.

2 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

When it comes to crypto, your brain will be wide open to acquire some knowledge about crypto currency, if you are participating as a member in crypto talk I guess you must have learnt some useful information 

I have learned a lot from this forum and still learning. I might start trading soon so hopefully everything went as planned.

Learning and studying is a way of passion. If you want your subject, studying is only a hobby now. This crypto currency concepts is complex but if you have dedication, everything will be right.

5 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Sorry about what happened to you, losing your job is a painful one. I also feel the same way with you, because one year ago I was also fired from my job. But we have to move on, now we better focus in what we can produce. In the crypto world we have the opportunity to make money, even though at first it was difficult. But if we live it properly, and never stop learning crypto. I'm sure we can succeed in the world of crypto.

A big yes! We can keep on learning new ways how to earn money and I am glad to have found one. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Welcome between us here, I hope you collect some money to start again, I am sorry for your work and I hope that you will recover yourself quickly because the world is waiting for you, good luck. 

Life is full of surprises indeed, I never have thought of joining crypto and I learned a lot and still learning in this world. Thank you. 

8 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Perhaps you should accumulate a capital that is not capital and then here you inform people with your knowledge which is trading or bitcoin and make income from cryptotalk

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Your opinion is correct and I like your statement.

I came to bring a lot of money by starting this new job to look for big profits.

I am grateful for your adulation today and good luck too.

When you can spend your time to learn more details about cryptocurrency, I am sure that you will be able to make money from crypto. It is not about how long a person joins with cryptocurrency, but it's about how strong he wants to learn about cryptocurrency and practice what he learns so he can be able to make money. Besides that, cryptocurrency offers to all people to get work and get payment in crypto so they can have an investment. They can have money by selling their coins, and they can increase their assets by trading in many exchanges. So you don't have to stop if you do not yet achieve your goals.

True because you dont know if one day you will be a millionaire or a billionaire if you are truly hardworking with this crypto and just dont waste your time if you had no work just try any free earn crypto here.I hope you apply what I said.

1 hour ago, kakacoin said:

You are right and the main thing is that if we (newbie) don't learn properly then we will only loss our money. Do you have any proper path(course) for that?

It all depends on our objectives I believe, trying things that aren’t our field of expertise surely we will get lost and that’s the reality. Loosing something isn’t the end, actually it’s the beginning of our new path like learning about Crypto is one way of learning new things.

10 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I completely agree with you in this point mate. Cause nobody ever comes to this crypto world without the expectations to earn something from it. And if someone wants to do that, giving up should never be an option! 

8 minutes ago, Angel Medina said:

A comfort zone is a state of behavior in which the person operates in a "neutral anxiety" condition, using a series of behaviors to achieve a constant level of performance without a sense of risk. What does the comfort zone have to do with the Crypto world? Simple, the word `` risk '' there many are lost, they start this world, they see that earning money `` free '' in quotes I highlight is not easy, they see that to prosper they must invest money and there they get scared, they retire and They think `` if I invest money, I have a high risk of losing it, '' and that is exactly the end of the story of someone who was able to do a business of that and of someone who risked and continued learning to obtain considerable benefits, in which side do you belong? When a business has risks, do you retire?

I believe that once you invest time and money even a single currency there is always risk of losing it. Crypto world is not an exemption, risks is everywhere. 

I wish you well on this platform You will learn a lot from here and can also get answers to your questions. Apart from this, you can earn  bitcoins for free from here and later invest them in crypto trading If we understand the crypto trading There can generate a good  income 

Yes I agree, just try and try to learn new information about crypto world  because Everytime there is a new information will come up and need to learn.

I will never stop trying and learning about crypto currency because I have spend time in it about four years I have spend in this crypto currency I haven't earn 1 btc but my aim is to earn 1btc

8 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Life is full of surprises indeed, I never have thought of joining crypto and I learned a lot and still learning in this world. Thank you. 

I also never thought about this, and today I plan to enlarge my capital from this field and then start my own business on the land of crypto money, I am grateful for this forum for this chance . 

Cryptocurrency is important for all online users who earns from online. So if you are expert in cryptocurrency then you can earn a lot more money

Yes, never stop your hard work and effort in crypto world. Also you should have proper patience for any project. Never be scared to invest and trade but do that in legit sites and stay away from scammers.