Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

Trading fees on the cryptocurrency exchange YoBit depend on the traded asset. This is in line with the average offered by other exchanges.
There are many cryptocurrencies supported on YoBit. The total number of cryptocurrencies has reached over 250. The main trading pairs are created with BTC, ETH, DOGE, ZCash and DASH.
YoBit's platform looks clean and well organized, with the exception of graphics. This is also a useful feature for new users.
The platform uses a two-factor authentication procedure to protect the accounts of its users. The website is encrypted with HTTPS.

Edited by zagzag

On 10/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Yes, friend, I have very good references from the Yobit support system, they are a very professional group, on security I think it is quite good and it is up to each of us to help improve it using strong passwords, on the personal withdrawals they have been quite fast, I am very satisfied with the exchange...

I have seen many of my friends investing in it and transferring money through it and they have not had any problems.  I guarantee you it is safe

It is very safe and reliable since it has its own token which is only sold on this page, they also make aidrops which give you new tokens that are worth trying, do not miss anything, this page is recommended 

On 10/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Of course it is. Actually is your bit is a very secure and fast exchange and wallet it is very reliable for exchanging and also has a very good interface if we want trading through your bit it shows us graphs of the particular coins and also shows the sales and buys of the coins in this way we can take a good decision and can earn a good profit.

• +3 1

Yes, of course it is safe without any doubt. Because there is a high security system. The fear of spam is very low here. So you can easily invest here. This is a great site. It is my opinion.

Yobit is a well known exchange platform and always try to facilitate it's users. Not in just 2020 since in the upcoming years it would be a great choice if you go with Yobit. Yobit takes its seriously when it comes about security and since now it has never been hacked. It also take out some hot IEOs projects that end up while awarding people with a lot of profit

There are may who trick and who hacks your I'd so you should be cautious and don't impart your private key to anybody .

Of course my friend is safe if you compare it to others.As long as you want without the risk of loss to your yobit  account.  I have been using yobit  since last year and I think it is reliable and safe.Thus, there are many advantages to using yobit Exchange and it is safe and secure to use.

Absolutely Yobit is safe even in 2020 and further the upcoming years as it has built a trust globally and earned a million of users with high volume that ensures it is a great platform with amazing features like high security no need of KYC and like many more and they organized well planned IEOs which mostly ends up with successs and distribute the profit. In short Yobit is safe and feel free to go with Yobit

near are particular layers that a conversation be supposed to shelter strongly. After hacking hand baggage like Kucoin or Bitfinex, confidence is a little that users be obliged to assure, but furthermore the swap over itself; we don't gain as well a good deal niceties about that part, but we feign it's optimal and seriously protected.

Yes its safe to use yobit 2020. I am beginner on yobit exchanger and its has a stronger security program in it. We should be cautious in each trade and circumstance on this crypto world . on the other way your security also depends on you if you do not share you personal account information to any one so your earnings are safe.

Well said mate.Yobit exchanger is providing us many awsome services including investbox,dice,trading,free coins for the previous few years.Moreover it's security system very strong.So we can easily say that yobit is safe in this year also.

Yes I agree with you. I think of course yobit 2020 is completely safe to use. We know it has an investment box in it. Moreover, Eubit has a great security system through which we can make more profit by investing and trading in cryptocurrencies. So we should be careful in every trade and situation in this crypto world.

It is absolutely secure to use yobit in 2020 and the years yet to come due to the fact it's miles a completely critical and safe platform to make both funding and cryptocurrency exchanges for me it's miles the great choice in the marketplace so I propose it a hundred% do not have afraid to invest your cash in this platform. Greetings to all.

Yes I think there is no any doubt. It is the best and save for the use. So I think it is the best and I'm very happy to use this. So I'm telling you it is the best for 2020. Yobit is always best.

• +1 1

Obviously, everybody ought to get to know the stage to learn and know the fundamental framework and laws through this stage you will get the hang of everything and get something by dealing with it gives you numerous brilliant things that can be extraordinarily used.

• +5 1

This information is very important. Especially with regards to the wallet status, as well as the minimum amount that needs to be deposited and the conditions of the deposit. There are many wallets that are on maintenance and as such it is important to check these wallets to see if they are online before making a withdrawal request. Furthermore, it is important to ensure the safety of your funds through the two factor authentication. The one thing that i would like to see in the future in the yobit exchange is a confirmation of payment when there is any withdrawal taking place. This is important to prevent any funds being withdrawn from a hacking. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yobit is not only reliable but has a grate sense if security which protects user security and informations. I would in this stance recommend the use of yobit as  a medium of exchange.

of course it is safe and easy to use and one of the best platform, anyway you should be aware of your account and password and your personal information and this advise not for this site but for all of sites

Yobit is secure and good at providing services and support you can tall to them at telegram and send mail which will helpful. I am using Yobit from 4 years and never find any problem. Last month we have DDOS attack but Yobit get back after 24 hours which shows how professional and active they are many of big exchanges goes for days but Yobit isn't like this their for my trust on Yobit isn't scalable. I also recommend Yobi to newbies who find it easy and helpful for learning crypto trading. 

I have little time using this site and so far I have seen that it is a safe and very comfortable to use, I had recommended and so far everything goes excellent

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not know about the previous system of payment here but now whenever I make a withdrawal request it page me with in 5 minutes so that means it is super fast in payments and the security system I cannot explain more about it

From my perspective, I believe it's a safe platform to store and trade crypto trading. The security features are top notch, I believe their ideology is to keep everyone's up hsafe. Perhaps that's why some countries were blacklisted. 

Though everyone is responsible for their own security of crypto currency, follow the rules, don't share personal information with random people. 

• +1 1

Thanks a lot just for this data. The truth is, there isn't a safe and sound podium in any respect, nevertheless, it is usually named that it must be reasonably safe and sound as well as who's is just about the safest websites one of several renowned websites. We will need to take care throughout interacting for the websites since it does not take nearly all weak position plus the Yobit podium is just about the best websites involving Active websites