6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

Sofa from this platform I have learnt about three coins. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had read I think these three coins has huge markets now as well as in the future. There is a really good strong competition between these three coins. I know there is a lot more I have to learn about and still on the process of learning it.

While there are many coins in the market, the best coins are btc, ethereum and litecoin. One can easily and confidently invest in the above coins without any fear.

The above list of cryptos mentioned here are really the most available coins now and will continue to increase in value, and they are possibility for more coin to rise in value such as this coins

On 08.10.2020 at 05:48, Nariela said:

Heey! Size tüm bu paralara bir göz atacağım, umarım bazılarıyla mükemmel bir yatırım yapabiliriz. Bahsettiğiniz ilk üçü uzun süredir piyasada, benim açımdan en iyi seçeneklerden biri, dikkatlice çalışmalısınız. Cardano-ADA'ya gelince hala görülecek çok şey var, sabırlı olalım ve büyük sürprizlere dikkat edelim! 
Bu katkı için çok teşekkür ederim.

Before investing, I recommend that you do a good research and follow the current developments in these crypto currencies. Cryptocurrencies that have their own blockchain will of course be more valuable. However, the areas of use and the reaction of people are also important. For example, there are negative comments about XRP in the news. Need to be careful.

• +5 1

On 10/8/2020 at 9:13 AM, Javier Alvarez said:

Without a doubt, they are currencies that I personally work with today, I consider that they have great potential in the market and we can obtain a good capital by holding some in our wallet so that at any time it tends to rise and we capitalize

I personally think that you are right since among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, that their project is large since it is from an exchange as important as Binance so this coin has a good future in the cryptocurrency market, as well as Ethereum is also a great currency that is focused on its project and has a great future in the market, on the other hand I also agree with the rest that it added to the list since they are pure cryptocurrencies that have a good project.

These currencies are of medium prices and are good for the future, but there are currencies with lower prices and are still at lower levels and have very strong projects It is similar to Ltla Link in height of 20 cents These include ada, dot, zil, ocean, and ankr.

• +2 1

Truly blockchain is one of the digital technologies.  ETH - Ethereum.  LTC - Litecoin.  Ripple - XRP.  BNB - Binance.  Zcash These are the best digital currencies. These digital currencies can be traded online.  Which is very lucrative.  These coins will become very popular in the future. Thank you.

If there are any beginners out there who are looking to invest in cryptocurrency for do not have enough portfolio to invest in the coins mentioned above because of their value , I would suggest to invest in talk and dlrs. Water is also a good option.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Cryptocurrencies that you cause to be in on the outdo come up with caused a fortune of blare during this day as they produce same operational communities around them as healthy as they control actual huge markets and greater investment accordingly their intensification is unquestionably not in distrust. 

According to Yahoo, there are four cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020: Bitcoin, Etherium, NEO, and EOS. In this case, Tiwari says that there are five coins that will be great to invest in. Moreover, he believes that these coins could turn $500 into as much as $5 million. 

Conclusion – Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest In

Bitcoin (BTC)

Ethereum (ETH)

Monero (XRM)

Dash.

Ripple (XRP)

I heard that ADA will be one of the best options to invest in next year, if God allows it, it will be a good investment opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

i cogitate that my leading keep a record would be of itinerary btc, in that case eth, so therefore trx, followed by uni, at that time dai and the only remaining one canister be litecoin or bitcoin cash, any coin whose cost is straight associated with btc value. for me the mainly promessing coin is the one that is shifting and growing, in this casing it wouldnt be btc as its before now consolidated but trx is mounting like wild and the infrastructure of the set-up come up with a assortment of utter aspects that effect it additional enviable to trade by means of this coin and this interact

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It's okay, these coins have fairly stable price, these coins are more suitable for long-term investment.Bitcoin is considered to be the father and mother, so, to bring in the existence of cryptocorrens.I see a coin that now is growing now but little they are greater than a little more, because it is dragging it very well at its price and it is being shown that it is going to be well maintained.

Yeah this six coins have maximum user. We always got recommendations to use this coin. These coin will be more popular and expensive in future.

• +2 1

I think that the cryptocurrencies that will have the best performance will be Eth, Link, ADA, Tron, Litecoin and Bitcoin because the demand and volume of them in the most exchanges is very high, therefore it is very likely that the price will increase in the coming months.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

But Zcash I cannot considering it among the cryptocurrencies that's have a good future, because it is not ranked in the best position on coinmarketcap.

In my opinion i think the best coins for the future is bitcoin of course because is the most popular and also all people trust bitcoin more than any other coin . I can also add ETH and XRP in the list of the best coin for the future.

I can see a huge potential of XRP and ETH in the future that is why I am still holding these altcoins, I am investing these altcoins for the long term because I know that I could earn huge money from it. 

It is very good to know which are the best currencies that have a good future in the market because that way we can invest in those currencies or change with that currency and also I am happy because this is the currency that I use and that in my opinion is the best of all and that has no comparison to anything and is binance (bnb).

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:40 AM, SatoshiNakamoto2010 said:

ETH, ADA, XRP, never would have significant value, because they have extremly large supplies, thats why...

You're equally right, right now I'll go for XRP as the coin to have a significant increase in values in coming years. Considering deals that the founders are deploying for XRP projects. 

you are right since among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, that their project is large since it is from an exchange as important as Binance so this coin has a good future in the cryptocurrency market, as well as Ethereum is also a great currency that is focused on its project and has a great future in the market

Bitcoin already has a future but I see more of a better future in ETH. Even though it has lot of coins already in circulation, the future still is bright.