Think before replace your post. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

Sure you are proper, I noticed a number of the topics published inside the wrong phase of the discussion board, and i desire all members of the discussion board CryptoTalk to put the subject they want to post in the correct phase for him before they put up it

Actually these sections are less active so people  wanted ro make them active so they not having much to pist just keep on posting what they can in wrong sections.

The post or topic which feels irrelevant to the specific forum can be deleted by this forum so everyone must be careful about selection of section while posting a topic

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are the sections just to let you know where to make post and how to divide the knowledge you have, if you are still not taking it seriously that means you are not worth working here.

Unfortunately this happens, but it must be due to lack of attention and not reading the rules. And this becomes harmful to everyone, as a person will have the post deleted and the forum will be disorganized. But I think that to avoid this, reading the rules is essential and also be aware that we are all responsible for the forum and not just the moderators and adms.

@nicolas1234789 You are right! I think if the such topic replied yet they can't change it, because how you replace it to other section, if the members participated yet! So the moderators can detect that and is possible will be sanctioned for that. So we need to check first the suitable section before we submit our topic.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, there is chaos in the forum due to the ignorance of many people the correct place to put their post or their own comment. Everyone must respect the rules of the forum in order for this forum to continue and develop greatly. The most important thing to do is to guide and educate the beginners.

• +2 1

Yes you are right, everyone must be careful and think carfuly where to post their content. The topics must be created according to subject they are planing ,and we should to report this kind of posts.

After reading this post, I think a correction is needed as instead of replace this person means place. I don't know how you messed these two words but I recommend anyone before using a word that doesn't know the meaning to use google and translate it. In this case this post is talking about posts that are placed in an incorrect section.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is assumed that in such cases, the moderators will be informed of the transfer of the topic to the appropriate department, and your comment will also be transferred with it.

I have seen the wrong posts too but they are still here after many days I think the Moderators do not delete them or they are too busy that it takes a lot of time to delete them. But there are many of them in wrong section.

Choosing section for posting is really important, we should follow the rules of this forum and respect them. There are many sections where you can post, but as l said firstly you should choose which one is the best for your post. l hope your topic would be helpful for users. 

So it is about placing posts in wrong section and not replacing, which would make no sense. I agree that the correct section is important and when for example we discuss price movement this post belongs to trading and not to anywhere else, unless perhaps it is directed to beginners, then it should be in the beginners section.

Yes this is very important point to make a post if you are posting in exchanges section then you have to talk on relevent topic not on others so be careful about your posts if you talk irrelevent and moderator see then you will be warned and if you get many warnings then you will be banned

That time I have no questions post because many question always there and my answer already here so first you check what you ask and if already answered here no need to created.

• +4 1

Yes you are right  and we have to post our contens on the relatives group. And this can help other if anyone is not posting on accurate subject the it's not useful for the person who is posting and for the others members

• +1 1

There should be strict action on this issue, because changing posts on the marketplace can be detrimental. Thank you for this information, I will be more careful.

• +2 1

Yes this is very true, some members especially the newbies hurriedly post topics and comments under wrong sections and forums. Let's try to remind ourselves to always abide by the rules of this platform

35 minutes ago, Jesar Jas said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

I still think sometimes people tend to brake the rules and see what will happened I just hope the maintenance team just do their job my helping them to delet the post so that they won't get anything for that it's not a good things messing the group up

I agree with your thoughts because when this platform make different catagory sections for different posts then why we posting in wrong section which is cause of burden for admins work and also on server.  

It is called misplace by the way and yes i agree with you, i have seen so many topics about cryptocurrency in the about forum section topics that should have been in the cryptoworld section.

Thats true. I saw a few post in trading section that are needed to be in bounties section. Sometimes i see same post in different section. We shouldn't do that.we should understand the purpose of this forum. This type of post will not be good for this forum. We need to look upon for that. So from now if we find any aof these then we should report it.

I think we should always keep in mind as to where we post our comments or post or even topics. We need to make sure that they are in the right category since it is the purpose of the different sections here in this forum.

Yes it is really a problem for the forum. Irrelevant posts are not of any use for the users and also for the moderators. People just replace the trading section posts into the marketplace section. But moderators are now doing their work perfectly and diligently. Irrelevant posts are being removed and deleted from the section.

We are made to understand that before to submit your topic in the forum we shall make sure it is fit to that section this will help in delivering the exact message of the topic right from the name of the section example like beginner section most of the topics are for beginners