Think before replace your post. - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

You are absolutely right , before we post a topic , we should properly check it , i.e, If we are posting it in the correct section or not . There are many sections in this forum with different topics . We should post our topic in a section which is related to it .

You are right! Thank you for sharing such useful informations. There are many different sections where we can post different topics. We should be aware of the section before creating a post otherwise it might get deleted and your effort will go in vain. Good luck. 

I do not have to think before I replace my posts, posts are often edited because of mistakes, I do not have to think that I make a mistake and I should replace or edit it, I will have to do that as immediate as possible. 

The forum doesn't accept posting topics in any section that is fit to posted the topic get deleted immediately. To avoid causing confusion you will have to be searching for more information to understand the exact section to post topic

• +2 1

Hey friend I am agree with you we should select the section about which we are going to ask the question. Suppose we have to ask the question about airdrops then we should ask this question in the section of airdrops. Therefore we should select the suitable section for asking the question.

• +2 1

Dear,  @nicolas 599123  It is also concern that where are you putting your comment in right directions or not. Because we are all familiar that specifications is must about our activity. So your reply should be in the correct section if you want to evaluation and reputation on it💙. Otherwise it will considered as stuff and useless. 

So choose the right section to write your comment!  Thanks a lot.😍💕

Error and mistake making is certainly inevitable, the best mistake is the one we constantly restructure or correct.

Although, it is very possible for us to know the limit of committing mistakes so that it won't get out of hand.

I'm emphasizing on this because I want to assume that majority of the members do all of that out of mistakes.

You are right. Many topics are opened in wrong sections. Opening the topic into the correct subcathegory is a topic creation rule so when we are creating topics, we must be careful to obey this rule. This is necessary otherwise the forum will become disorganized.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think members should really be careful about this. Posts and comments should be made in the appropriate sections and forums so that it will be easier for members to navigate amd comment on. It will also make the forum to look clean and tidy for newbies and nembers to learn.

Yes my friend you are right . Since I'm a newbie I'm not much aware of the situation . But as you said we should think before placing a topics . Topics should be posted according to their positions and not in a silly way.

• +2 1

You are right. I'm new here and don't know about that forum exactly. But I agree with you we have to think about what we are posting and where we are posting. We should have to learn about the forum and it's working. We should ask the questions in the right place and right way. 

You're right dude I see there are a lot of people in this forum who have made some comments that aren't related to the topic and the admins are not so stupid they are always checking these things,They see and they delete all those useless questions,So be sure to let me know if you have any comments related to the topic.However, if you do not copy or steal someone's comment.Of course, applying your talent and your hard work is the answer.

If so, we must be careful where we make our publications because each section has its own rules and parameters apart from the general rules of the forum so we can not publish in the same way in all sections, making a wrong publication can lead us to receive a warning point.

I also see topics which should belong to some sections bug hopefully it gets takes care of. If we saw post in a section that should not be there then report it for the moderators to check it and move it to the right section.

Hey my friend, of course, there are important topics that make me think about well before answering and analyzing them to be clear and simplified for the reader, especially when we post to new members who have no experience with cryptocurrency topics.

• +1 1

in my opinion they have to take some time to accept any post into any session to make sure the post is correct and so they need more admin to do that.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, scorpiali said:

I think they have to put some time to accept any post at any session to be sure to post is right and for that they need more admin to work on it I know it very hard to do that but it's much better to remove topics of moving them to other session

The admins are working perfectly and some of the times, you can say that they are doing more than enough so there is no need of extra people for the clearance of the forum.

Yes you are right. Every member should be checked their posts before posting.   You should try to create your content on related section. So you need to be careful before posting your content

That's right. We should read the question well before posting. Because, whether there is a linguistic error or whether the answer matches the question, this issue should be monitored. Basically, the post is deleted for many mistakes. So it needs to be taken care of.

20 hours ago, rama123a said:

Deleting unhelpful posts is a good thing for all of us in order to keep the topics well rated and the moderators do their job well, so do a good job within the sections before publishing any post in any section and deleting our post does not mean that  we are failures, but this is a lesson for us not to Make a mistake

Exactly dear if we not make a good post related to topic then it is possible that it will be delete so we have to not waste the time and keep working well so the forum will be also clean and good and members will also learning it well..

I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the site and also well communication to their senior year and always ask this version of the problem while during working on it and are much and more profitable learning from this real Basa running program which is very useful and valuable for you and your family friends and family members because this site also helpful for you and your financial issues. Some people always creates am useless contents and when you read your own comment then they think that I will decide to replace them so this way to remove avoid this thing and always connected to their senior and always take suggestions on how to create some creative ideas in your comment which is very useful for me and all other user from this site.

I think We should read the question carefully before posting. Because, whether there is a linguistic error or the answer matches the question or not, the issue needs to be monitored.

Yes, my friend, this is a problem we are suffering from preventing, where some members post copied or unimportant topics and when we comment on them they are deleted and our comments deleted also everyone should think before they publish topics so that no one is wronged .. Thank you

Yes, my friend, this is a problem we are suffering from preventing, where some members post copied or unimportant topics and when we comment on them they are deleted and our comments deleted also everyone should think before they publish topics so that no one is wronged .. Thank you

Just now, alialyousef123a said:

In my opening if a member does that maybe its because they realise that they are gonna get banned or gets flagged by their mistakes so my advice to them is to think hard what they are about to post before posting it . 

The truth I find this post interesting because here we can help people who are starting, who should make the most of their first 100 posts and become familiar with everything about the forum, where to comment, how to contribute value and above all how to create useful topics that help others. That is why it is important to follow the rules and not to go out of them to facilitate the work of all the moderators of Cryptotalk.