As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MahmoudSami

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

Every one knows about the which currency is starting of the Cryptocurrency so that is no doubt about the bitcoin is the famous and best Cryptocurrency in the started it on going.

For me i see that the bitcoin will be good for the new members because his pice always raise and also sometimes decrease but for me i still the best currency.

• +2 1

I think you should use doge, xrp, ltc etc. But for this you must have knowledge about crypto-currency and trading. You should do research on google and social media and should analyze it's market,  then you should trade on any stable coin. Thanks for the post. 

It depends on the scenario of the market at that time when You want to invest in crypto but as a beginner we should choose the stable coins that doesn't fluctuate much to reduce the risks of loss although there will be less profit in trading of such coins but it will be good for taking experience of trading and investment in Cryptocurrency.

By entering all the tokens of the blockchain eth, bnb, and eos, coinbox.org has more than 5000 cryptocurrencies and tokens available for everyone who is interested in investing in digital assets, in my case I am using bitcoin because it has the largest capitalization and it generally sets the pace for the rest of the market.

• +3 1

As a new beginner you want to invest low charges coins. First you want to achieve proper knowledge about invest or trading. Then you want to invest or trading your coins for get profits. 

Dear Mate, As a beginner you should go for such coin which is beneficial for us. In which we can you can earn more profit. Dogicoin is popular now a days. Make sure that the coin you choose is listed in coin market because there are lot of scammers and you gain nothing instead of having profit.  

As a beginner, bitcoin is a good currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field. You can participate in buying and selling bitcoin currency. From this you can get experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency. You should purchase coin when its price is very low and sell it when it's price very high. After getting knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency you will get more earning from that. 

Hello my friend and welcome to you in this world, I think crypto talk is a good place for learning more about cryptocurrencies and make money and new friends, you have to be patient to get to your goal, good luck.

Choosing the right cryptocurrencies when getting started is difficult, especially as you are a beginner. Before entering the field of investment, you must bear in mind that the more your experience and skill in working on this forum increases and you are able to obtain adequate information, the topic of choosing currencies will become easier so that you become aware of any one more. It was discussed more than others, and also benefiting from the experience of old members of this forum is very important in this regard .. I wish you good luck.

I think, Advise you to start with small amounts so that you gain enough experience and become confident that you can now start with larger amounts. The main reason to invest them if unfortunately u inquired a loss u will get a good experience in trading games. knowing the market value of other currencies. After this u can go with more valued coin like btc. There are so many cryptocurrency that a beginner can start investing, must of this cryptocurrency are low but profitable and suitable for beginners to invest.

My friend if you want to start the investment and trading in the cryptocyrrency then I will suggest you to invest in the doge coin and litecoin because in a starting you will be able to get experience and knowledge about the investment in these currencies. And if you have to face loss then you will be able to control your emotions .

I don't know with what a beginner should start with but I am gonna start with the LiteCoin because I have enough knowledge of LiteCoin more than any Crypto currencies.

It is because LiteCoin is bit cheaper in some top crypto currencies.

You must first gain some experience and information, being a beginner, before entering into anything related to cryptocurrencies because it is a vast world and I do not want you to lose your money and crash in the beginning, so you educate first

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is Bitcoin or Ethereum because it is known and safe. Avoid dealing with unknown currencies that may be false and look for any currency before you buy and trade in it.

• +3 1

I introduce you to TALK & satoshi 🙂
I think since you are new to the forum, you should spend a lot of time active on CryptoTalk and get rewarded for learning it. I guarantee that the feeling of owning the first crypto will be very interesting, especially it is BTC & it's completely free.
Contrary to popular advice, I think you should invest in top10 coins because their risk is very low compared to small cap tokens.

As a beginner, you have to deal with low-cost currencies, but before investing in any currency, you must conduct appropriate research and take expert advice in the field of trading and investment in order not to lose your money

You should avoid fraudulent or poorly projected currencies that lose their value quickly, and invest in well-known and stable currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP.

As a beginner, you should start with light currencies such as Dogecoin, you should practice investing and trading on it because it is of low value and if you lose you will lose a small amount of money so I think it is the right currency for beginners

I think for the newbie, you should not deal with cryptocurrencies that change on a daily basis in a large way because you will feel frustrated and perhaps afraid, so try to start with some fixed currencies and try to gain enough experience

According to my humble information, the most widespread cryptocurrency in the world is the Bitcoin currency because its value is high, and according to my belief, it will preserve its value over time, and therefore I advise you to it.

• +4 1

I think you someone is due to the cryptocurrency world he should take a start from the currency which is in cents and below $1 that will make him more money and the chances of losing will be less

There are several coins which you can make use of amongst which are bitcoins,litecoin,etherum and many more,you can make use of any if these because they're well known by people,but I suggest you try to make research about any coin before buying them because some are fake and are used to scam people

Hello dear friend, from my personal point of view, I think that it is better to invest in bitcoin, as it has achieved record numbers in the recent period and the demand for it has increased. I have heard that some people have made excellent profits from their investment in the bitcoin currency.

• +3 1

I believe that Bitcoin is the best currency to deal with, and it is a good opportunity for investment and can be easily obtained through serious work without breaking the laws and can be preserved, especially as it is a decentralized currency without an intermediary so I am sure it is the currency of the future