Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azmo

Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader

Without a doubt, these are the great enemies that traders must overcome, so thank you for sharing this useful information. Personally, I am not a trader, but I have faced those kinds of difficulties when making a trade, especially arrogance and euphoria, which are two great enemies and do not allow proper progress.
I think it is best to try to control them little by little so that there are no losses or at least very few.

Thank you for sharing this with us. As a trader i totally agree with you. I think the worst enemy is our ignorance. If we can't read the charts properly we can lose our investments. That's why if you want to be a trader we need to learn how to read chart first.

• Useful or interesting 1

Training in business requires you to go from knowledge to action, daily applying measures that, although they seem simple, will give you extraordinary results after a while of starting them.
So, focus, spend time, work on your habits, personal safety and self-esteem, face those mental and emotional spaces so that you drive away the enemies of your habits and processes.

Edited by jcmpalacios
The text was saved, repeated, several times.

Thanks for sharing, actually the listed qualities cam be consider as enemies to crypto traders. And those that allow their self to learn those character will become their own enemy. 

Though I agree to most of your 10 enemies, I would list out others.  First will be overconfidence. Following tips and recommendations blindly. Inspire of making some profit, not exiting the trade. And lastly, inspire of making losses not quoting immediately, expecting the trend to reverse.

Thank you very much for this post. The truth is that here at Crypotalk people bring too much value and that is what we have to focus on, when we are beginners we must know that the main thing is to add value both in useful publications and in comments. This is the key for everyone to become familiar with and focus on the core of the forum.

Mate you have a great work it was really helpfull and ingormative i qould like to talk on point no.3 arrogence it is the worst enemy of a person in common life too and in bussiness to an arrogent person can not earn repspect and money ever if he is smart he thinks than otbers are more smarter but he don't see due to his arrogance 

I think that the real enemy in everything is the soul, because it is always in error and puts the person in positions that are not good at all. If a person is able to overcome himself, he will succeed in his life and in anything.

• +5 1

First of all thank you dear for arising such a great topic.This information is very useful for all the new and old trader.if we want to become a successful trader we have to be read all the points carefully and understand it.

This is very informative for us. These ten points are very good to know about trading enemies. We should avoid these enemies. If you want to het good profit then you should avoid these enemies and also becareful from these enemies.

This is a very good and interesting post my friend. Thank you for sharing it with us. In my opinion your worst enemy in crypto or regular markets trading is ignorance and impatience. If you lack the basic skills like technical and fundamental analysis, you will probably depend on other's views and this will most certainly cause you to lose money. And if you are impatient in your trades, this will cause you to lose money, too. 

Dear friend, thank you for this beautiful and useful topic. Yes, of course, these are the reasons that people expect great loss and failure.

Wow, this post just made my day, I mean I o know all the points you mentioned one by one, but to bring them into a single write up like this is really fascinating and a great job welcome, we all should read and understand this points.

All points you mentioned was valuable i respect your work and i would say that we should all read it carefully and try to avail the positive things and avoid the negetivities that are hurdles in the field of trading because if trading is your primary source of income then you should follow these tips mentioned 

Take a +5 friend, it is good content that I have just read, there are really many feelings and thoughts that we must handle before falling into despair so it is much more convenient to invest the time in being able to control our thoughts or impulses because these They could be obstacles to success.

• +1 1

Thank you very much, friend, for these 10 worst attitudes that we can take when doing operations. You always have to stay calm and do operations according to our ability, with study and effort you go far, and you have to avoid over exalting yourself when doing operations, patience is the most remarkable virtue of a person when operating. Thank you very much, and I will take all your advice to be successful in trading.

I am fully agree with your whole content my friend. All the enemies you have mentioned are really best known by the trader before start trading. According to me , a trader will be an enemy of himself untill he will get the knowledge about Cryptocurrency and learn the great skills of trading before making any investment.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This attitude are really bad for crypto trader. We all have to improve to have good profits in our trading else we become our self enemies. 

I believe that a successful trader must be patient and calm while doing the work, and what I mentioned are the 10 most mistakes and misfortunes that can harm the work of the trader during trading or investing, so I advise you if you want to become truly successful to stay away from these ten characteristics

Do not remind us of what we suffer from in every transaction, as tension is the most thing we face with fear, and we must control ourselves well when trading, and it is from the experience we gain with time

My friend, merchants with capital, the most important enemy for them not to enter the cryptocurrencies or decentralization enjoyed by cryptocurrencies, this is what makes them move away and fight cryptocurrencies, so their biggest enemy is that they are decentralized, so they are away from it despite the presence of some other obstacles to cryptocurrencies Thank you

Particularly for crypto traders, your post is extremely important, because these ten points are among the most important reasons for losing any deal and thus losing money at any time, and any trader should avoid any of these points in order to have a good deal.

Maybe we have many mistakes but it is better to have a guide on how to control and make fewer mistakes, so I congratulate you because the type of things we can do according to the personality of each person is very complete, so lol we have to know how to handle our emotions and thoughts without hurting anyone and improving every day for this good in the world of cryptocurrencies and its commercialization.

• +1 1

I have traded but found that many exchanges like Binance are not very user friendly. It does not allow you to trade as you want and is created in a way to make you make mistakes. I have quit Binance for this reason and quit trading too. I use yobit now that has the fastest system I can use and not make mistakes.

• +5 1

Most of those characters don't affect alit of people. I don't see how anger will affect yoy when trading. You might have bad days and be sad but this won't result to anger. There are so many other things that affect crypto traders but learning on how to control them is the best thing to do but just know your emotions sometimes will take control

• +3 1