Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azmo

Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader

On 12/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, azmo said:

Here are the biggest threats to a trader:

1. Stubbornness:  Failure to cut losses and a continued pattern of staying in trades past their invalidation point.

2. Trading too big:  Once you take on large positions, it's not a question of whether major trading goes wrong, but when. If your risk size is too high, a losing streak will easily empty your balance and create a large draw down that is difficult to climb out of.

3. Arrogance:  Believing that, for no apparent reason, you are smarter than most market participants. Expertise has to come before confidence.

4. Euphoria:  The riskiest phase in your trading journey is the time you feel like an unstoppable god. Remain grounded in your trading plan. Some major losses are attributed to over-confidence and neglect of proper position sizing.

5. Opinion:   Individual perspectives are irrelevant unless you have a fully functional flux capacitor or magic wand. The core factor that contributes to a profitable trader is their reaction to the price action.

6. Anger:  An upset trader is a poor trader. Anger skews the expectation of a trader and leads to greater activity while you are poorly operating. Do not act forcefully, remain emotionally cool and trade the plan.

7. Adding to a failing trade:  Doubling down on losing traders makes you want to hold it longer, hoping desperately for a turnaround. Trading aggressively against the trend is generally not the best idea, and adding to a losing trade is bound to create losses.

8. Bias:  It's risky to get caught in bull-mode or bear-mode and can end in draw downs if you keep playing on a team that loses day by day. Continue your flexible trading and go for the ride. Staying on the losing end of a strong trend is costly.

9. Chasing a trade: Unless you miss a great entry spot and then price moves away, it's best to wait out the trade. It's easier to have a strategy and be prepared for the next setup. Most notably, Risk /Reward proportions will be skewed if your entry is too far off.

10. Themself:  the willingness of a trader to self-control can decide their long-term success. A successful trading system must be adopted in real-time market conditions after back testing with consistency and correct position sizing. On your path to trading prosperity, the biggest enemy you'll ever face is yourself.

Thank you for your kind gesture, we appreciate your efforts for sharing with us these vital idea and I hope many of the community members get use to it.

10 hours ago, erprov said:

The ten focuses you stated are truly our change foes. Sure in changing we do not utilize those ten factors. Because we are going be way higher in case we maintain a strategic distance from it. First-rate luckiness companions.

You are right that it is our enemy in trade. I once encountered this problem but now I always try to avoid it when it comes to trading. In the workplace, everyone has to work with caution.

I agree, those things listed are the hindrances of traders to get good profit when they trade. No matter how skilled or good you are as long as they exists, you will still lose some of your profit from trading. It's really part of trading so we can not do anything about that.

There's so many enemies .. the first and the worsr is the fact we live here in our country .. I mean that make the trade very hard for the people who loves crypto

On the off chance that you are eager while exchanging t hen it is more than evident that you will lose a lot of cash in there in light of the fact that covetous isn't the closest companion of you while trading.so please make an effort to remain patients and win minimal expenditure

On 12/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, azmo said:

1. Stubbornness:  Failure to cut losses and a continued pattern of staying in trades past their invalidation point.

2. Trading too big:  Once you take on large positions, it's not a question of whether major trading goes wrong, but when. If your risk size is too high, a losing streak will easily empty your balance and create a large draw down that is difficult to climb out of.

3. Arrogance:  Believing that, for no apparent reason, you are smarter than most market participants. Expertise has to come before confidence.

4. Euphoria:  The riskiest phase in your trading journey is the time you feel like an unstoppable god. Remain grounded in your trading plan. Some major losses are attributed to over-confidence and neglect of proper position sizing.

5. Opinion:   Individual perspectives are irrelevant unless you have a fully functional flux capacitor or magic wand. The core factor that contributes to a profitable trader is their reaction to the price action.

6. Anger:  An upset trader is a poor trader. Anger skews the expectation of a trader and leads to greater activity while you are poorly operating. Do not act forcefully, remain emotionally cool and trade the plan.

7. Adding to a failing trade:  Doubling down on losing traders makes you want to hold it longer, hoping desperately for a turnaround. Trading aggressively against the trend is generally not the best idea, and adding to a losing trade is bound to create losses.

8. Bias:  It's risky to get caught in bull-mode or bear-mode and can end in draw downs if you keep playing on a team that loses day by day. Continue your flexible trading and go for the ride. Staying on the losing end of a strong trend is costly.

9. Chasing a trade: Unless you miss a great entry spot and then price moves away, it's best to wait out the trade. It's easier to have a strategy and be prepared for the next setup. Most notably, Risk /Reward proportions will be skewed if your entry is too far off.

10. Themself:  the willingness of a trader to self-control can decide their long-term success. A successful trading system must be adopted in real-time market conditions after back testing with consistency and correct position sizing. On your path to trading prosperity, the biggest enemy you'll ever face is yourself.

Trading too big is one of the Problem that some of my friends are facing right now. They tend to risk a big amount of money and earn or have a little amount of money in return. This always happen to them because they trade at the wrong time sometimes we need to be patient in trading to have a big profit in return. 

As a beginner point of view i found this post of information very useful, i was also in doubt about trading failures, now i understand that time is the main culprit in trading failures.

Besides trading techniques, it is very important in controlling all the things you mention. Emotional management plays an important role in all aspects of life.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Thank you very much for this. I think you should add impatience to the list because a lot of traders cut their trade short before it profits. If only they waited long enough.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/18/2019 at 10:46 AM, azmo said:

I this this is probably the main threat and the worst mistake of new and older traders. Trading is a form of gambling. You make bets with leverage and sometimes you get bored and want to raise the stakes. In poker there is a term called bankroll and I think that traders should follow the rules of bankrol as well. 

It is very difficult to identify ten major enemies in the business because I have not yet found any enemy in the user so I can not say

Those are the worst enemies for traders, and we as a traders need to find ways to avoid them as much as we can. Because those things that you've mentioned, will definitely ruin our trading or even make it worse. One cannot be the perfect trader, at  least you should know what you done wrong and fix them

1. Stubbornness:  Failure to cut losses and a continued pattern of staying in trades past their invalidation point. Y on large positions, it's not a question of whether major trading goes wrong, but when. If your risk size is too high, a losing streak will easily empty your balance and create a large draw down that is difficult to climb out of.

Dear mate you did a good job in composing this educative article heard well the most occuring enemy I see in your list is trading too big and you did not include  fear too

Adding to a falling trade is what I fears most, I have been a victim of that and it didn't went well, so since then I forbid to add a trade to a falling trade for any reason.

That is really a not good one if we continue that or we can't fight with that, and the other one is the emotion if you let your emotion decide then you have a problem because you can't it right.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, azmo said:

In these things I have mostly ego and greedy. I also afraid to invest. Because I lose many time my fund on investment. I think I should learn more about crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The worst enemy I had in crypto trading is fear and failed trades. If I win a trade i will not fear. 

Thanks to share this. It was really very good to know for all. As a trader ho much take care of all this  things  if you become too much anger and stubborness then obviously you wil never be successful in trading.   

I agree wih you.In my opinion trading depends upon the technical analysis.If you can put trade with the analysis of chart there are lot of chances that you will.make a good profit.

Cryptocurrency trading and all order digital market, I think all of them play's with our emotions as a trader, anger comes as a result of lost in crypto trading but it's your ability to over come this ten topic helps you not to continue in your anger even when you lost trade. 

My only ban enemies in trade is when I buy a coin and then see it down down this my once enemies I have and I will try to avoid this enemies for ever, other things I will try to have some control on them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have been trading at present for several days and as you envision this send I enjoy additional experience, I will attempt to spread over these possessions to you in my trading planet in authentic life, I like your post, express gratitude you awfully much,I will give it a go to survey the ten of your topics in my trading humanity

This will go a very long way in helping us upcoming traders in crypto or any form of trading. Thank you brother for sharing this. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In fact, the main enemy of the trader is whales. After all, whales at any given time can simply destroy the price of any coin, even the same bitcoin, so it is very important to track whales so as not to lose because of them.