The blockchain technology use cases - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

The blockchain technology use cases

Blockchain is a decentralized transection method of digital currency. Its a forum of transection which has no third party and its free from governments rule too.So its safe and secure.If I get a chance I would like to use this method in our banking system.

I do not plan to use the blockchain for another purpose other than to transfer cryptocurrencies or information depending on the case, however there are cases in which some institutions are private or public, they have chosen to use the blockchain to reinforce the measures security of their companies or to speed up the transfer of assets through a totally secure and closed network such as the Chinese construction bank

Blockchain is a digital technology. It is first crypto company. It is so much trusted. Blockchain is also a decentralized site. It manage all the transactions and coins. It is a great site. Hope you fimd your answer. 

my friend if you create this post you should to tell us about the use case of the blockchain but I want to tell you that about the the use case of the blockchain blockchain is the major object of this forum

Yes i know some information about blockchain technology , and i believe that is the future .yes if i have opportunity to use it , i will us it because is give a lot future in my project . I know this technology is still in development to be more mature , but i think we can use the version we have now is really good , i believe soon we will see thsi technology in everything. 

The blockchain is a better database from what existed but comes with a cost and it isn't very practical or efficient. Bitcoin is not efficient but runs the way it does and uses vast resources to have a secure network. It is seen as the top decentralized network of our times.

Blockchain in my opinion is the system of coin.Blockchain is like a big book that records all crypto transaction that exists throughout the world including bitcoin.I will use the blockchain to Security data and fiel.

My friend of the American blockchain company has many technologies, and every technology used is artificial intelligence in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it is the link between miners and users of cryptocurrencies on the one hand .... It is the central platform for the father of the Bitcoin currency, and it is the one that distributes values for the rest of the currencies that are the currency of the son of Bitcoin and exchange  Through them these are great technological intelligence techniques, great security, and a user of encryption, thank you very much

Of course I don't know much about blockchain, but all I know is that it is the most important and basic system in encryption, which manages cryptocurrencies, and is responsible for completing transactions. 

• +1 1

I do not have detailed information about blockchain. But as far as I know it is a large network where all cryptocurrency transactions are recorded securely and anonymously. Other than that, I don't know much.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:20 AM, lucky80 said:

Do you understand what is the blockchain technology? If you understand, what will you use the blockchain for, and will you make it happen? Please share your mind here.

Dude I don't know much about blockchain but I just know that cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology and every coin has its blockchain so it's important and has strong  linkage

• +1 1

All activities whether trading, investing or mining in Crypto are done with the help of Blockchain technology. it is a system to record and store all transactions made in Cryptocurrency safely and securely. Nobody can manipulate the transactions if the system uses blockchain technology.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:20 PM, lucky80 said:

Do you understand what is the blockchain technology? If you understand, what will you use the blockchain for, and will you make it happen? Please share your mind here.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:20 PM, lucky80 said:

I just know little about blockchain and I'd been kinda enlarging my understanding about the concept which is part of the cryptocurrencies.

With the little I grasp here, I still suppose to follow this topic so as to hear and know more about the blockchain.

Thanks to everyone with there effort fully given in one way or the other about the blockchain.

I have some basic knowledge of blockchain and that basic knowledge tells me blockchain technology due to decentralization and privacy will be number one choice for transactions in the future for masses of people and of course me and I don't see any alternatives. 

I understand blockchain technology & this technology can be used in many sectors & industries in this world. Blockchain voting,  cryptocurrency transaction, data security and many more are the use case of this innovative blockchain technology. 

• +2 1

Blockchain is the world's most trusted crypto company, thanks for asking this kind of question, I will follow this topic to learn more about Blockchain. Because that's what I think everyone needs to know.

According to my point of view blockchain strategy is one of the best strategy about this site because when you work as a blockchain strategy and also a group member then you will not worried about how to talk with other people on the in the market and how to create some creative ideas because when you create some creative ideas and useful content than someone will read your contacts then its responsibility to give a positive reputation and your positive reputation also a good impact on your profitable learning that you gain from this real base earning program.

I can not understand the blockchain technology I do not know how it is been made and how we can get profits out of it but one thing I know is that there are coins that are sent and received on it.

The blockchain technology is the underlying technology through which cryptocurrencies are built, it's a permanent and unbiased records of transactions within a certain block or groups of blocks. 

I can not understand the technology much but I think it is the best way to keep the records and it will be a lot more helpful in keeping many digital skills.

Blockchain is the mechanism by which cryptocurrency transactions are stored and registered and this technology is a very secure company that has become popular all over the world.

I cannot understand the blockchain technology perfectly but I know that it can be used for sending the cryptocurrency and keeping the record of it

Actually blockchain technology in not a new innovation and i have seen this technology for a long time. Blockchain technology helps to make crypto-currencies more secured and safe, so it’s really very helpful for cryptocurrency users.

• +2 1

I do not know well about the blockchain but i listen that is very trusted and legal and in the future of course i will use it because i hate the bad wallets which i used them in the past.

• +4 1

My friend I want to tell you that about the use case of the blockchain the blockchain is very important in the cryptocurrency e and you can easily e get the profit with the blockchain in the cryptocurrency world

• +4 1